The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2010, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
YamamotoPeter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bonking A Junior Banker

Excellent stories.. Set up my tent here for more...
Old 15-11-2010, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 23
beijing is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeijing is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Again, I would like to thank all the brothers who are following this thread and their support. Thank you.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

"Bei, make sure you take good care of yourself especially your meals. If you are lonely, I am sure you know how to arrange your own activities. Alternatively, you could give me a call."

Sounds like green light to me or at least close enough. Though there was some hints of guilt, but soon my small head took over and remain in control.

I signal Shirley2 that we ought to make a move back to the hotel. She nodded her head. The journey back seemed an eternity even though it is just across the Huangpu river. Perhaps the anticipation of something naughty about to happen made the otherwise short journey long.

Just earlier on the plane, she was this kampung girl. And just one day. Yes just a single day of less than 24 hours have turned this girl into a modern day woman.

Holding her is like me showing off my prize. It was more of a lust than anything else. I want to eat her up. And every now and then I remind myself not to let my guilty conscience get carried away. An oxymoron. But I cannot help it.

We decided to use her room. I don't know why. Maybe a girl's room smells better. Maybe she feels safer at her own pad than mine though both of us are only guests in this magnificent hotel.

Once inside the room, our shyness took over yet again. I turned on the TV and sort of looking very uneasy watching it. She lied on bed, not making any noise. Usually I would be very good at continuing right from the restaurant through to the transit and then lift, corridor and by the time we are in the room we are already in kingdom cum. But today it was so different. We were anticipating. Badly too. But yet when we reached the room. It was so different. She should be a virgin. I don't remember being gentle to virgins. So how should I go about doing it.

Shirley2 suddenly burst out laughing but in a very womanly manner. I took a good look at her.

"So sorry. I couldn't help it."

"Ah huh."

"You know, I have never been this close to a guy before. Just now from the restaurant and on our way back. I was pretending to be in a Hong Kong movie. I though as we set foot in, you would have already raped me."

"Awww.. I should but I don't know what happened. The momentum was just lost."

"Don't tell me, you are feeling guilty?"

"Eh.. I thought you were the one who told me, sometimes, somethings are better left unsaid."

She smiled.

"So is this it?"

"I don't know."

I went over to her bed and place my entire body weight on her. Without even giving her a chance to protest, I placed my lips on her. I could tell she was slightly terrified. Perhaps from extreme lack of experiences. I gently push my tongue into her mouth but was met with solid rejection from her lips.

"Relax.." I whispered to her.

I could feel her mouth open and I tried to push my tongue through again. But yet again, I was met with her teeth defending her last bit of dignity. She was a faster learner and soon her jaws opened and I finally got a taste of her tongue. As I push my tongue, she would react by pushing me back. It was a kid's game of tug of war. Then slowly I moved my lips all over her cheeks to give her pecks all over. Then I go behind her ear, gently blowing then licking her bottom ear lobe. As I hover around the top part of her neck superior to the jugulars, I decided to plant my mark. This is MINE!

The love bite was easily covered by her hair. I didn't want her to have problems tomorrow while working. She felt a tinge of pain and asked me what I was doing.

"Curry Kai! You've never hear before?"

"One of those reddish marks?"

"Ah.. so you know.."

"Eh.. don't make it too obvious. Don't want my Chinese colleagues to laugh at me."

"Have you ever been kiss before?"

She shook her head.

"You like it?"

She smiled.

Then she proceed to kiss me. She would now push her tongue into foreign territory and tried to tongue wrestle me at my turf.
Old 15-11-2010, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

wonderful beginning to the Conquests eh bro bei? , Plz do carry onz, love youe narration!! cheers ..............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 16-11-2010, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
maverick_evo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the start of a very enjoyable trip

dnt keep us waiting
Old 16-11-2010, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

Awesome bro,

Envy you big time.

Please continue so that we can at least wank thinking we were you..
Old 13-12-2010, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LyAiN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS,

No more updates? The best part coming!! Pls update.
Old 26-12-2010, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 19
shenlong is a Helpful and Caring Samstershenlong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Merry Christmas and happy new year! awaiting new post! TS... upz!!!
Old 27-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 23
beijing is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeijing is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! Sorry had been rather busy with the year end that I have little time to write. Will definitely complete my stories. Happy Holidays!
Old 27-12-2010, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
Diver10k is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Camping here for your next episode
Old 28-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by beijing View Post
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! Sorry had been rather busy with the year end that I have little time to write. Will definitely complete my stories. Happy Holidays!
Same to you to bro beijing! , Shall look forward to your continuation, when u can, Thanks & cheers ................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 30-12-2010, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Luv Is Needed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to more advantures...
Old 13-03-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster