The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 2019 Resolution: Ejaculating into 100 Different Vaginas

i like your feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlucky View Post
Can I have a humble suggestion?
Show us a wefie with your girl and blurred out both your eyes or main features to hide your identity.
At least we will able to tell it’s the same dude conquering many different girls.

And also please stop showing your bag of semen. I have phobia drinking my wife’s home made barley water during hot days now.😐😐😐
Old 18-02-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Are the Malaysian girls working in SG or MY?
Old 19-02-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
On the contrary, I find the cum to be a bit kinky. Like trophy of war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlucky View Post
Can I have a humble suggestion?
Show us a wefie with your girl and blurred out both your eyes or main features to hide your identity.
At least we will able to tell it’s the same dude conquering many different girls.

And also please stop showing your bag of semen. I have phobia drinking my wife’s home made barley water during hot days now.😐😐😐
Old 19-02-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 15
victor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steller View Post
Lady #11
Date of Bonk: 11th Feb to 17th Feb
Cum extracted by Miss A
Nationality: SG Chinese
Relationship: Date from Coffee Meets Bagel

"OL who play hard to get at first. After just 2 dates, ended up in the hotel room with me. I abstained for her because I wanted her to experience a monster load. After stripping, I was a little disappointed. She is totally flat. Though very fair and soft, I was a lil turn off because it is not even A Cup. But she is one where even though she's flat, guys will not reject to have intercourse with her. I focused on caressing her smooth and soft skin as well as her lovely butt.

She doesn't blow but sex-wise, her snatch is fucking tight and bony. She's thin so you can feel the bones all around. That tightness brought me to paradise. With the help of pills to increase my semen volume, this is the end product of 9 days of abstinence. Will definitely meet her again. That shocked and disgusted look on her face after seeing my load is priceless. & the sex was FOC."

bro what kind of pills you take to help increase semen volume
Old 21-02-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 6
Arcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah nice conquer dude, BTW saw the pics for sglala girls all quite chio, that website reliable?
Old 21-02-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 7
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcz View Post
Wah nice conquer dude, BTW saw the pics for sglala girls all quite chio, that website reliable?
Most are edited pics

They are all same person but u need to minus 20-30% coz heavily edited even the videos

China video app can edit very good
Old 21-02-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
tryingurluck is a Helpful and Caring Samstertryingurluck is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Lady #3 & #4
Date of Bonk: Second Week of Jan (7th to 13th)
Cum extracted by 66 & 77 (Twins)
Nationality: PRC
Relationship: FL
"First time doing authentic twins & came much more inside the much tighter 77 (left condom) during my first shot"

Wow bro, what’s the damage? They look cute!
Old 22-02-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
TS bro, abstinening ah...

Girl #12 soon?
Old 10-03-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

No conquering of vagina recently?
Old 24-03-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 18
1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute

not cheap to make out, probably waiting for $m to recover
Old 24-03-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1550 / Power: 15
thehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lady #12 (Friend of Lady #7)
Cum extracted by Miss S
Nationality: Malaysian chinese
Relationship: -

"Not as pretty as Lady 7 but she's much more hornier. She looks so innocent but she needs sex. Kept biting her index finger as I tear apart her reddish vagina. She is also tight but different kind of tightness from Miss A. It felt more comfortable. Requested piledriver position but she couldn't take it after just 10 thrusts. Grabbed her really cute natural breasts, she arc her body back to french me and came into her vagina in that position. Malaysian gals are really sweet & easy to please."

can share contact?looks good
Old 24-03-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1296 / Power: 16
uslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud of

wa. nice bro. waiting for more stories
Old 25-03-2019, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1063 / Power: 12
baconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud of

Ambitious and exciting. Keep them cumming
Old 25-03-2019, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Lady #11
Cum extracted by Miss A
Nationality: SG Chinese
Relationship: Date from Coffee Meets Bagel

"OL who play hard to get at first. After just 2 dates, ended up in the hotel room with me. I abstained for her because I wanted her to experience a monster load. After stripping, I was a little disappointed. She is totally flat. Though very fair and soft, I was a lil turn off because it is not even A Cup. But she is one where even though she's flat, guys will not reject to have intercourse with her. I focused on caressing her smooth and soft skin as well as her lovely butt.

She doesn't blow but sex-wise, her snatch is fucking tight and bony. She's thin so you can feel the bones all around. That tightness brought me to paradise. With the help of pills to increase my semen volume, this is the end product of 9 days of abstinence. Will definitely meet her again. That shocked and disgusted look on her face after seeing my load is priceless. & the sex was FOC."

Intro leh!
Old 25-03-2019, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
desusu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Lady #5