The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 50 and giving a fark

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
The important thing is not how old are you
Its about how you live

Thats why i can mix with younger friends

And yes my gf is 40 and i am 60s

She acts like a kid sometimes
And i feel much younger with her

Wow you so old ah, 60 Liao, soon going to have a stroke and die soon
I think you act like kids
Old 05-03-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
Good on you Bro. I hope I'm still as motivated when I hit 60.

My current women range from 20s to 40s and I have to agree, the 40+ is the horniest of the lot.

Peace,

Kid A
You are absolutely right. Me and my wife are 40. sex was ok last time. Good but not great. but when she turned 40...everything changed for the better. I'm not sure what clicked but we are having great sex super regularly now and i'm finding hard to keep up cos I have a FB as well (which I had to give up indirectly because of my wife's upturn of sexual appetite). Not complaining though. My wife remains the best fuck ever.

I don't see myself slowing down. keeping fit with multiple exercise. think young. play young. I like to think I still look young together with my wife. Not that i'm afraid to reach 50....there will be slow down somewhere but I hope I will feel 40 when I reach 50 just like I feel I am only 30 now.

this is a v interesting topic to chat because we are talking about our inner fear / needs.

Like most of you...I look for adventure but not as hardcore as some of you.

Paid sex with virgin - done
Fucking colleague - done
1M4F-friends - done (but won't do it again. not worth)
2M1F-Friend - done
have a FB - done

I want to try fucking my friend's daughter but I don't dare cos I don't want to lose that friend. hahahahaha
Old 08-03-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
KingLoe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingLoe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
You are absolutely right. Me and my wife are 40. sex was ok last time. Good but not great. but when she turned 40...everything changed for the better. I'm not sure what clicked but we are having great sex super regularly now and i'm finding hard to keep up cos I have a FB as well (which I had to give up indirectly because of my wife's upturn of sexual appetite). Not complaining though. My wife remains the best fuck ever.

I don't see myself slowing down. keeping fit with multiple exercise. think young. play young. I like to think I still look young together with my wife. Not that i'm afraid to reach 50....there will be slow down somewhere but I hope I will feel 40 when I reach 50 just like I feel I am only 30 now.

this is a v interesting topic to chat because we are talking about our inner fear / needs.

Like most of you...I look for adventure but not as hardcore as some of you.

Paid sex with virgin - done
Fucking colleague - done
1M4F-friends - done (but won't do it again. not worth)
2M1F-Friend - done
have a FB - done

I want to try fucking my friend's daughter but I don't dare cos I don't want to lose that friend. hahahahaha
I'm in my 30s and have not done most of the things that elder bros mentioned here.

Envy you all bros. And I got some encouragement from this thread
Old 08-03-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The king of fucker is heroseven2003 man.

kudos to the king. i don't know how he does it.
Old 08-03-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
sexresearcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLoe View Post
I'm in my 30s and have not done most of the things that elder bros mentioned here.

Envy you all bros. And I got some encouragement from this thread
If you maintain your health and looks, your chances go up more BUT you need to have some money to throw around.

If you have money, you can fulfil all of these and much much more.

So save up, invest your $$ wisely and most importantly keep fit. You will have a long fucking life.....literally.
Old 08-03-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

Hi, I just reach 50 last year.
1st I noticed my little brother is not strong as last time. Even some time cannot stand. I thought is done and sad.
After I come to know the site (sbf), there is a lot of good example those over 50 yet can do thing like 40 or even 30, I started to write in side the forum

Now I more confident with the correct diet, exercise and have a positive mind set ( very important). Although I sometime still have to take the blue pills but the dosage cut to 1/4 pill instead of 1whole pill

Is also my 1st time to up helpers n those in dome 1 that make me more confident. Unlike past few years due to stressed n no exercise

This is just my personal opinion. Hope it helps

Last edited by blurblur2032; 08-03-2019 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Type wrongly
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1