The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
USDollarKiamGan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Alice

Camping here for nice story.
Old 03-03-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Nosir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story
Old 04-03-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 9
ShowTime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story. Support support
Old 04-03-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
Synanym deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, waiting for continuation!
Old 05-03-2019, 12:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kilpatrick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story & keep sharing.
Old 05-03-2019, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
ohmygod21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, waiting for more
Old 05-03-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 12
darkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant future

Good story, waiting
Old 07-03-2019, 06:35 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for more.
Old 07-03-2019, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 08-03-2019, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
EasternBreeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping too!!
Old 26-03-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Greetings to all bros! My apologies I have been away for almost a month on a work trip. Had no time at all to continue writing. Sorry to keep you all waiting.

Just a short update on recent events. I just came back to SG almost a week ago. Kendra just flew off this morning to the US for a work trip. Alice, Cassie and I have not seen each other in almost a month when I left for my trip but we have been active on WhatsApp.

Continuing where I left off...

Present Day - Yesterday

I stood at the airport departure hall, waiting for Kendra to finish getting some US currency at the money changer. I had just returned from a long work trip, having been to at least 3 countries. And now it was Kendra’s turn to travel for work.

Alice and Cassie had been away the same time as me but we have been actively texting on the secret WhatsApp group that we have. As for the other girls, only Seri and Diana are the ones I have been keeping in touch with. More on that later.

Kendra gave me a long kiss as we stood outside the departure gate. This time round, she’ll be away for a month. Not that I mind, but I have been looking forward to catching up with Alice who will be coming back the next day. As I watched Kendra disappear in the departure lounge, I headed down to the arrival hall downstairs.

It didn’t take me long before I spotted Cassie waiting for her bags. We had planned this perfectly. She would have landed from Dubai the moment Kendra went in, so the timing was perfect. Like Alice, I had not seen Cassie in quite a while. Work had kept us from meeting up for our usual sex sessions.

“I take it that Kendra left already?” Cassie smiled as she gave me a hug the moment she came out of the arrival lounge. I smiled and took her bags as we walked to the car.

ME: So are you going home or back to my place?

Cassie put her hand on my thigh as we drove out of the airport carpark.

CASSIE: Well, since your stand in wife won’t be back until tomorrow, I guess I’m your stand in wife for tonight.

Like Alice, Cassie has a way with words. An hour later, after a quick supper, we were back at my place and in the shower. I watched as Cassie broke off from our long kiss and made her way down to my cock. She took her time, teasing me by licking the shaft and the tip, putting her mouth close enough to my cock but never locking her lips around them.

I closed my eyes as I felt the cold shower rush down my body and over Cassie as she slowly took my cock in her mouth. “Fuck I miss sucking your cock” Cassie smiled as she took my cock deep in her mouth again. She had lost a bit of weight and had gotten more lean, probably from spending more time in the gym when staying in Dubai. I took Cassie up by her arms and we kissed as the water from the shower ran over us.

I turned off the shower, and proceeded to take Cassie’s C cuppers in my mouth. It’s been a while since I last had them, and as I continued sucking on her nipples and fingering her Cassie’s moans became louder and louder.

We quickly dried off and I was about to lead her to bed when she took my hand and led me out of the bedroom. “No I want you to fuck me in the kitchen” she said as we made our way there. Alice switched off the kitchen lights and stood by the island in the middle of the kitchen. As she bent over the island, she turned to look at me and with her finger gestured me to come over.

“Ah...ah...ah...oh....fuck me harder....harder...” Cassie screamed as I increased my thrusts. One of the perks of my place was that our kitchen view is unblocked, and I made it a point to keep the windows closed whenever the girls are bunking in. I took my cock out of Cassie’s pussy, turned her around and sat her up on the island where Cassie laid down. As I continued pounding her, Cassie put her arms around my neck and I lifted her up into my favorite standing missionary position.

The smell of shampoo and soap on her body was quickly making me close to coming and it was only a matter of time before I was on the brink. “I’m coming” I said as I lifted Cassie off me. Immediately Cassie got on her knees and started sucking furiously away at my cock. A few moments later, I came deep in Cassie’s mouth and watched as she took her time to suck up every last drop of cum that was dripping off my cock. Cassie then stuck out her tongue to show me the cum that she had collected and with one big gulp she swallowed it down.

“I’ve fucked a couple of guys in Dubai, but you’re still my favorite” Cassie said as we snuggled in my bed. We both fell asleep not long after.

Present Day - A few hours later

I woke up to a feeling of something moist. It took me a few seconds later to realize a mouth sucking on my cock in the dark. Thinking it was Cassie, I kept my eyes closed and placed my hand on her head and as the sucking intensified, I pushed down Cassie’s head faster and faster.

Moments later, I came deep in Cassie’s mouth and as I slowly released my hand from her head, I slowly opened my eyes and realized that Cassie was sound asleep next to me and a third person was snuggling on my other side. I recognized that familiar smell of perfume immediately.

“Welcome home” I smiled as Alice placed her hand on my chest, her finger on her lips telling me not to wake Cassie up.
Old 26-03-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
brandit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, do continue
Old 27-03-2019, 05:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

welcum home and more update for lost time, thanks ts..
Old 27-03-2019, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 27-03-2019, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1