The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
LerineYeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
25-year-old SG naked cleaner reveals what really happens in the job

A SG woman who cleans homes in the nude to make extra money on the side has revealed what the job is really like.

Keyelle earns $300 per hour for her naked duties.

The 25-year-old has worked Free Lance for three months, a company that employs professional cleaners to scrub people’s homes without wearing any clothes.

Keyelle said that her cleaning work gives her a break from working in a stuffy office all day.

Despite having never been to any naturist events before, Keyelle - who says she feels comfortable being naked, and is often nude around her close friends - signed up to the service.

She said: "I was new to naturism. I had never done it before - I hadn't even been on a nudist beach or anything like that. I'd just done it in private. I wasn't nervous because I'm quite comfortable being naked.

"I found the first time quite liberating if anything, because I like being naked. If I'm by myself or with my close friends or a boyfriend, I'll walk around naked. I'm not sure exactly why I like it, I just feel more comfortable that way.

"I think the only scary part was I didn't know who was going to open the door. Was I going to be safe?

"But it was actually fine and the client was really lovely. He kept asking if I felt comfortable and kept on making conversation, which was quite relaxing. So I felt quite comfortable soon after.

"It was in a flat. I did some hoovering and some dusting. Just really simple stuff, I cleaned their bathroom as well. It's a nice change after being stuck in a stuffy office all day."

"All the clients I've had are single men, who live by themselves. They're all different ages, from about their late twenties to fifties," she said.

"Some of my clients do get excited after looking at my hot body. I understand their reaction sometimes I will give them handjob if they look reasonably handsome."

Original News Article and Video Download Link :
https://youngmerlionnews.blogspot.com/2019/03/25-year-old-sg-naked-cleaner-reveals.html
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1