The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster
"Trading FWBs" - Does it work?

Saw this thread lately on "Exchange contact for FWBs", and thought to myself if this ever works?

I personally have 6-8 FWBs concurrently and got bored with a couple. Trading contacts would be nice for a change.

But... does it work?

How did it work out for you guys?

Bros, please share your experiences & thoughts.
Old 26-02-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of
Re: "Trading FWBs" - Does it work?

Sorry for saying. But TS, if you have so much FWB at the same time. I think you got the skills to keep finding new FWB right? I think it's abit unfair for your FWB to be traded like a piece of meat.
Old 26-02-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Won't disagree with that, JizFries.

Every FWBs have a sort of "relationship" & mutual respect attached to it.

Hence the title of my thread.
Old 26-02-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
Saw this thread lately on "Exchange contact for FWBs", and thought to myself if this ever works?

I personally have 6-8 FWBs concurrently and got bored with a couple. Trading contacts would be nice for a change.

But... does it work?

How did it work out for you guys?

Bros, please share your experiences & thoughts.
I don't think it works. And u mentioned it yourself, every FB is a mutual relationship. Unless the FB is ok for you to share her, then I think it is ok. whether it works or not, it all depends on them. what works for u doesn't necessary work with another guy. But if any guy just share the girl without her consent, then I think he would have betrayed the r/n and the trust with the girl.

I don't know how u can maintain 8-9 girls. everyday 1 girl my cock will not recover also. Haha. I have only maintain 2 FB the most at one time. and that is already too much to handle especially I am not single. Anyway, kudos to you.
Old 26-02-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

I'm with you bro thedevil666. I didn't think I could manage that many either, and honestly, I can't!

But the funny thing is...once you know how to get yourself FWBs, you know you are kinda in that league.

Now, if you play the game "more" right (linguistically incorrect but intended for emphasis), and in this sense, not giving your FWBs the attention, they weirdly crave for me more.

I don't maintain the FWBs, they maintain me.
Old 26-02-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

And yeah, I know what you mentioned about the trust, "what works on you doesn't work on the other", etc. I strongly believe in that too.

I got curious after seeing the thread being so active, and I thought to myself "hmmm, maybe something works that I don't know".

So if any one out there have success stories, pls share & challenge my belief.

No harm trying more avenues, learning from success of others and have more fun bonks :-)

(P.S no "fictional stories, please. )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1