The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2008, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 17
denden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Old granny with JG,$40 per hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by smart__bet View Post
can pm me?
wait very long already for her to come!!!
miss the last round!
pm the TS
Old 04-09-2008, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 17
cnlook9200 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycnlook9200 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabroe163 View Post
Thanks to TS and Bro deden7070 for this lobang.

She told me that she has been doing this JG for 20 yrs. and
her shifu had passed on already.

This is my first real dick massage/JG.
The way she massage, I didn't have a hard on thru out.
The sensation is unique and dick felt different after the session.

Might RTM in 2 weeks time, if she's still in S'pore.

Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhardboiled View Post
Just bk from anthr session by Granny.
Jus a reminder tht this is the real works. Not some sexy sensual HJ.
May b painful if ur tool is rosak as she will do her tuning for u.
But it is definitely going to make ur future bonkg session more zesty and hiong .

The old thread is here if u need more FR's. http://sammyboyforum.com/health-...onk-jb-32.html
thanks for sharing
Old 04-09-2008, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 17
cnlook9200 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycnlook9200 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

some answer for bros,

1.this granny can speak chinese,hokkien,contonese n simple malayu

2.she dont perform HJ n no releasing too

3.book n confirm for a slot b4 you are going

4.her JG is totally different from sansan

5.she dont perform massage but only JG for 1 full hour

thanks
Old 04-09-2008, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 20
leo_yuki5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleo_yuki5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank to TS for the contact!!!
Just finished a Session by Tai Ka Jie..
This is a real and good JG with full use of 1 hour.
She will explain to you why u need this massage and is good for your own good.. As I agreed. I have booked for my 2nd slot with her..
Since she's here for just 1 or 2 months..
Old 04-09-2008, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 19
astrofighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastrofighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Old granny with JG,$40 per hour

Thanks to TS for the contact. After communicating with him via PM, called to look for Granny during lunch. She prefer ppl to call her Bis sister in cantonese... So let's call her Dai Kar Ze. Anyway, called her to book lunch time slot and she told me to come on time and not be late. So, I call her again when reach her hotel and upon reaching the floor she stay, she opened the door. Saw that she was well prepared to stay for a month and so cause her stuff all nicely placed all over the hotel room. Even the toothbrush and toothpaste are nicely placed in the bathroom.

Finished using the loo, saw that she sitting in bed and ushered me to take off and lie beside her. Advised me to take off shirt too as I was required to lie down. She's really kind to remind me that. The TV was on and as she JG for me, she watched news, but noticed that when she need to find the vein, she will focus back on me again. She is a chatty lady, tells me a lot of things. Tells me that she learnt JG from a guy, tells me that bro denden7070 last time hurt his groin area last time during soccer, and that she healed him. Told me also of how she saved a man from groin cancer and other stuff la. Also told me that she have not taken lunch and will stop for lunch after my turn.

Her style was really different from sansan, sansan pulls hard at the veins, but she more like rub on the veins instead. Pain level definitely not as pain as sansan's method. She also mention that she saved a lot of dicks. Overall she is good at it and she knows her stuff, explaining things to me along the way and when I asked her if she is passing the skill on to any disciple and she say it's tough to learn and that it's not really accessible to find a dick to teach. Haha, understand that it was a special skill that she use to support her family, so never probe on le... Please see stats as below...

Name: Just call her Dai Kar Ze (Big sister in cantonese)
Looks: N/A (Typical granny look)
Body: N/A (Not required to know)
Attitude: 9/10 (Really a master for her level, not proud)
J/G: 9/10 Really good, tells me that can improve on my length after some session, but can feel it already after the first session.
RTM: Yes, before she goes back!!! She claims that the next time she come back will be Feb next year after CNY... So book a slot for maintenance/repair fast before she leaves!!!
Old 04-09-2008, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrofighter View Post
Thanks to TS for the contact. After communicating with him via PM, called to look for Granny during lunch. She prefer ppl to call her Bis sister in cantonese... So let's call her Dai Kar Ze. Anyway, called her to book lunch time slot and she told me to come on time and not be late. So, I call her again when reach her hotel and upon reaching the floor she stay, she opened the door. Saw that she was well prepared to stay for a month and so cause her stuff all nicely placed all over the hotel room. Even the toothbrush and toothpaste are nicely placed in the bathroom.

Finished using the loo, saw that she sitting in bed and ushered me to take off and lie beside her. Advised me to take off shirt too as I was required to lie down. She's really kind to remind me that. The TV was on and as she JG for me, she watched news, but noticed that when she need to find the vein, she will focus back on me again. She is a chatty lady, tells me a lot of things. Tells me that she learnt JG from a guy, tells me that bro denden7070 last time hurt his groin area last time during soccer, and that she healed him. Told me also of how she saved a man from groin cancer and other stuff la. Also told me that she have not taken lunch and will stop for lunch after my turn.

Her style was really different from sansan, sansan pulls hard at the veins, but she more like rub on the veins instead. Pain level definitely not as pain as sansan's method. She also mention that she saved a lot of dicks. Overall she is good at it and she knows her stuff, explaining things to me along the way and when I asked her if she is passing the skill on to any disciple and she say it's tough to learn and that it's not really accessible to find a dick to teach. Haha, understand that it was a special skill that she use to support her family, so never probe on le... Please see stats as below...

Name: Just call her Dai Kar Ze (Big sister in cantonese)
Looks: N/A (Typical granny look)
Body: N/A (Not required to know)
Attitude: 9/10 (Really a master for her level, not proud)
J/G: 9/10 Really good, tells me that can improve on my length after some session, but can feel it already after the first session.
RTM: Yes, before she goes back!!! She claims that the next time she come back will be Feb next year after CNY... So book a slot for maintenance/repair fast before she leaves!!!

u reali fast hand fast leg...so now u r fully charged har...write more FRs from now ok...pardon me hor..i just cant con vince myself to try it...anyway i salute to all br os dat got such courage...until i’m ready then wil l go try it out...cheers ok bros...

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 04-09-2008, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Tai Kar Ze

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrofighter View Post
Her style was really different from sansan, sansan pulls hard at the veins, but she more like rub on the veins instead. Pain level definitely not as pain as sansan's method. She also mention that she saved a lot of dicks. Overall she is good at it and she knows her stuff, explaining things to me along the way and when I asked her if she is passing the skill on to any disciple and she say it's tough to learn and that it's not really accessible to find a dick to teach. Haha, understand that it was a special skill that she use to support her family, so never probe on le..
If she really need a dick to teach the other MILF how to do 'jua gen' I don't mind to volunteer my dick ..... can the next Samster who contact Tai Kar Ze tell her to contact me
Old 05-09-2008, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sohoaaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro pm mi pls
Old 05-09-2008, 10:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
relax4now is stuck in moderation for some time to come

please pm the contact and location bro.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
durex_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi TS my bro need servicing ,care share me granny contact
PM me please
Old 05-09-2008, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 17
denden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tai Kar Ze

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
If she really need a dick to teach the other MILF how to do 'jua gen' I don't mind to volunteer my dick ..... can the next Samster who contact Tai Kar Ze tell her to contact me
bro,you got to take Q number
Old 05-09-2008, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Volunteer my dick for 'jua gen teaching'

Quote:
Originally Posted by denden7070 View Post
bro,you got to take Q number
What is my Q number ?

I don't mind to pay some "tips" to get # 1 Q number
Old 05-09-2008, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Nismo_boy is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro astrofighter,

Are you sure that jua jen can increase the length of our penis size? What I heard is it will only prolong your endurance to last longer during sex. Any jua jen expert can clarify ? Just 1 session can see increase in size then really must give it a try .
Old 05-09-2008, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 19
astrofighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastrofighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Old granny with JG,$40 per hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo_boy View Post
Bro astrofighter,

Are you sure that jua jen can increase the length of our penis size? What I heard is it will only prolong your endurance to last longer during sex. Any jua jen expert can clarify ? Just 1 session can see increase in size then really must give it a try .
Bro Nismo_boy, Not increase the length but to bring out the potential out of it... Haha, chim rite, ok ok, actualyl I a bit flabby around the groin area and Dai Kar Ze told me that she can help me massage that area to bring down the swell thus enhancing the length of my didi. That's what she say, not increase in size la. If can increase the size, I also visit her everyday le... haha...
Old 05-09-2008, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Old granny with JG,$40 per hour

Thanks to bro-Cnlook9200 for Dai-kar-che's contact. Managed to have a session with her today. Just a few brief notes...

Not only can she speak Cantonese and a smattering of Chinese, Hokkien etc, her grasp of the Hokkien beauti-foul language is also quite tok-kong! Listening to her stories really brought a smile and put me very much at ease with her.

Her juagen is not painful, like what most bros pointed out. It's really a massage to smooth out all the kinks in your veins around the groin area to ensure a smooth flow of chi and blood. Kinky!

However, she pointed that for bros who are seriously injured or have faulty equipment as she called it, it can be painful. But this only means that the more you need her skills to nurse your didi back to health!

Her advice for those with faulty equipment is to diligently go for juagen every few days until their little bro is back to tip-top hardy shape before easing off. Dunno whether true or not, but better be safe than sorry i guess...

Pls pm the TS for her no. and call to book her time in advance as her schedule fills up fast. And pls notify her if you can't make it cos she has experienced several appointments that did not turn up and without informing her.

Cheers and Enjoy!

P.S. I'm not promoting her and i'm not an OKT hor...!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1