The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-03-2019, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: Who is your favorite legendary ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Michelle is clearly one of the top earners, but $1m is a bit over the top. I believe she earned about $300K, nett over the 2.5 years that she was here. She would have completed 3 years, but her permit got cancelled because a stupid chiongster quarrelled with her shop mate and got the whole operation shut down....

Michelle visited Kawaii's V8 bar in Changsha, and while showing the pictures from her visit she made the comment that while Kawaii can earn and retire quite comfortably, she unfortunately cannot.

Such is life, when you love raw so much that you get yourself pregnant.
I heard 300k over 2.5yrs too little liao.my regular ml told me she clear her bf/husband loan ...bought new house in China...
Old 22-03-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
I heard 300k over 2.5yrs too little liao.my regular ml told me she clear her bf/husband loan ...bought new house in China...
Sure bro, you may well be right on this point. My ex was also a 201 ang pai and she had way more bookings vs Michelle so I am just extrapolating basis how much she earned. I don't claim to have an exact calculation on her earnings. Her useless husband is only good at KC-ing and raw-ing her long enough to impregnate her (which is the reason why she cannot stop working).

Michelle is literally, an old bird. She does not try to max out her earnings and takes frequent breaks, flying back to SZ whenever she can and focusing more on staying longer and hence having a longer earning period. Not the fuck-all-you can type, earn the most money and faster zao.

Like an older version of Kawaii (who, herself famously refused to do any SBF advertising until probably the time she went on white card.

I doubt we will ever see either of them again in Singapore.
Old 22-03-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 17
nawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud of
Quote:
Sure bro, you may well be right on this point. My ex was also a 201 ang pai and she had way more bookings vs Michelle so I am just extrapolating basis how much she earned. I don't claim to have an exact calculation on her earnings. Her useless husband is only good at KC-ing and raw-ing her long enough to impregnate her (which is the reason why she cannot stop working).

Michelle is literally, an old bird. She does not try to max out her earnings and takes frequent breaks, flying back to SZ whenever she can and focusing more on staying longer and hence having a longer earning period. Not the fuck-all-you can type, earn the most money and faster zao.

Like an older version of Kawaii (who, herself famously refused to do any SBF advertising until probably the time she went on white card.

I doubt we will ever see either of them again in Singapore.
Bet to differ though. When you visit Michelle at 201, she will come in to make you shoot ASAP and then jump between customers. Prob go another customer, make customer shoot then come back to u to round up the session and collect money etc

The only way to lock in her time is to do outcall
Old 23-03-2019, 07:19 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 20
jaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant future

I really missed Michelle, anyone know where she is working now? She once told me she will not go to Australia and she prefer to work in HK. Anyone got her contact?
Old 23-03-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster (Donor)

Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaglooking4u View Post
I really missed Michelle, anyone know where she is working now? She once told me she will not go to Australia and she prefer to work in HK. Anyone got her contact?
Last heard working in a sauna in Macau. HK work is tough for mainland girls. Macau is extremely competitive but an old bird like Michelle should be able to manage. I have a lot if sympathy for her, this will be her line of work till she contracts an STD or she becomes too old to be fuckable.

And to the bro who says Michelle won't work in AU, it should be can't, not won't. AU work requires that you go in on a student pass and the simple fact of the matter is that she's too old to qualify as a credible student.

LV on the other hand, can.......Lamb also applied to go to AU but she is also too old so her application got rejected
Old 23-03-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 15
ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneminman View Post
Noxy is Anna previously..Actually nothing legendary..service good..but nowadays all those they are lurking there all cannot do FJ liao..so u wan to wash yr face just go ahead..the most is HJ..Good luck
Noxy is a survivor and
She got strong supporters.
I envy them . I heard nice service.
Old 23-03-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace73 View Post
Noxy is a survivor and
She got strong supporters.
I envy them . I heard nice service.
I'm one of her many supporters bro. I wished her the best when she last worked at 13thr, gave her a token hongbao and I hoped she never came back again to work this line. She last posted a Moments picture of two glasses in a pub, that was taken with me.

Sadly I was wrong. Her fairy tale ending never came true. I always wondered what happened to her and perhaps once day if I hear that she is still in Singapore, I will contact her to find out.

I asked her once why she had two work Wechat accounts, Anna and Noxy. Her matter of fact response, is that she has too many customers....each account holds nearly 5000 names (which is the wechat friends account limit) so you can imagine yourself how long she has worked in this line.

Noxy is also one of the few MLs who takes Malays, Ang Mos and Indians (Northerners only). So in a sense she is a true professional. I booked her outcall many times, and always very satisfied each time. A great fuck, especially if she already knows you well and is also happy to see you (applies to all MLs generally). What I especially like about Noxy is the fact that she does not try to KC. Feelings determine everything, she says. Faking it will only lead to misery for both parties.

Like I said, a true professional.
Old 23-03-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm one of her many supporters bro. I wished her the best when she last worked at 13thr, gave her a token hongbao and I hoped she never came back again to work this line. She last posted a Moments picture of two glasses in a pub, that was taken with me.

Sadly I was wrong. Her fairy tale ending never came true. I always wondered what happened to her and perhaps once day if I hear that she is still in Singapore, I will contact her to find out.

Dunno what u on about - she’s in Singapore now, just check her wechat.
Old 23-03-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Probably kana smoke by her. Hahaha
Old 23-03-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 10
rubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to behold

LV

did LV raw. nice slim body to pound all my stress away

did chanel raw a few times, found her face abit too round but she really was such a good fuck. her ass was so bouncy and her tits were allright. every session was an insane experience.

did trista raw too but honestly found her quite ugly, her tits were floppy and she was kinda plump
Old 24-03-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

After all this raw, I will be surprise if these ladies are still clean. No wonder STD and HIV are so common in China
Old 24-03-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

i was damn lucky, raw both Chanel and Michelle, but didn't kenna anything.

Come to think of it, it was damn risky.
Old 24-03-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Last heard working in a sauna in Macau. HK work is tough for mainland girls. Macau is extremely competitive but an old bird like Michelle should be able to manage. I have a lot if sympathy for her, this will be her line of work till she contracts an STD or she becomes too old to be fuckable.

And to the bro who says Michelle won't work in AU, it should be can't, not won't. AU work requires that you go in on a student pass and the simple fact of the matter is that she's too old to qualify as a credible student.

LV on the other hand, can.......Lamb also applied to go to AU but she is also too old so her application got rejected
Missed Lamb, any idea where she is now and if she still plying the same trade?

Michelle... Taking back seat i guess in terms of earning now...
Old 24-03-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 16
ahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberyellowduc View Post
LV

did LV raw. nice slim body to pound all my stress away

did chanel raw a few times, found her face abit too round but she really was such a good fuck. her ass was so bouncy and her tits were allright. every session was an insane experience.

did trista raw too but honestly found her quite ugly, her tits were floppy and she was kinda plump
still got somemore? nice!
Old 24-03-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post
i was damn lucky, raw both Chanel and Michelle, but didn't kenna anything.

Come to think of it, it was damn risky.
So ..how about a #throwback FR on the raw sessions with chanel and Michelle..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread