The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2014, 03:40 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up stupid joker Ang Mo king took oath for reign he does not know what a king is

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

A king isn't an elected ruler not a persident. A king is a king by the fact that he accended his royal family throne and that is his own family business nothing to do with peasnts. King knowing who he is does not take amy oath to reign as he should answer to nobody especially the peasants. He rules peasants because his forefathers fought and won war to control this land and rule all peasants by power. NOT BY ELECTION. King did not ask for nor need any mandate nor agreement from peasants. King should be in power to execute or slay by war any peasants like his forefathers did to rule peasants. He should not need peasants to agree or be satisfied. His power as king must let him decide weather peasants lives or die.

That is for a true king knowing his own position. Take any oath for reign is a big joke.

http://m.ndtv.com/article/world/spai...w-reign-544313

Spain's New King Felipe VI Takes Oath in New Reign

Agence France-Presse |*Updated: Jun 19, 2014 14:50 IST

Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy (L) Spain's King Felipe VI, Spain's Queen Letizia and Spanish Crown Princess of Asturias Leonor, Spanish Princess Sofia and Jesus Maria Posada Moreno pose at the Congress of Deputies, Spain's lower House, in Madrid on
Madrid: Spain's new King Felipe VI swore to uphold the constitution before parliament on Thursday, launching a new reign to the applause of lawmakers before kissing the cheeks of his wife Queen Letizia.

"I swear to carry out my duties faithfully, to conserve and ensure the conservation of the Constitution and the law and to respect the rights of the citizens and regions," said the 46-year-old king, dressed in military uniform with the red sash of his office of captain general.
Story first published: Jun 19, 2014 14:37 IST

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1