The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2011, 03:48 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alvin555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl Centre Level 2 MILF

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorsharp View Post
was at Level 2 PC again last week, this time wanted to try someone else, so walked a bit and saw this hair & Beauty saloon with a not bad looking PRC (probably in her early 30s), only think unattractive about her is her yellow teeth( never take care). i got attracted by her low cut dress with ample cleavage.

asked for msg and was quoted 20 for half hour. i had a suspicion from the very begining that her service wont be great, but try just for the thrill. go in strip and let her massage. she immediately climb on top the bed and sat on my ass, wow can feel her juicy butt against mine, quite erotic. her massage on my back was very ordinary, almost like piano. and it lasted only about 10mins at most. was told to turn over, she run her hand on my chest and popped the GQ. quite sian cos not exactly satisfied, but i was erect and ready to unload. was quoted 50, with a big grin on her face. not willing to part off with that amount over a money faced PRC i slashed down to 30. she was being a turn off with her service, but somehow her boobs and face urged me on for a release.

NOT surprisingly, she agreed to my price, got some oil and started HJ me. nothing to shout about really. went over unzip her dress and sucked on her big cup C boobs, nipples were quite dark and big. sucked hard on them, and she quickened the pace on the HJ. unloaded my cum, she cleaned me up with some wet tissue. paid up and left.

*** *u *** (near escalator : not the one with lift)
damage: msg 20 + hj 30 = 50
face : 6/10 (imo)
boobs: 8/10 (big and soft)
msg: 3/10 (piano)
hj : 3/10 (nothing to shout about)
overall service: 3/10 (extremely money faced trash with below average service)
rtm : no way

i do not recommend this shop to bros, just share my experience so that you will avoid and spend your hard earned $ on someone more worth it
Hey bro... i went there today too... the prc was quite sexy and tall.... but did not went in... the building seems like all auntie.... hahahaha any hot auntie to recommend?
Old 02-07-2011, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 15
razorsharp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrazorsharp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

pmed the seniors, but i don't recommend that PRC to bros.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
itstrger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is one "Hair Dresser" shop on 3rd floor near escalator that has its door & windows (I am not even sure if there are windows at all) all black out.

Inside got CMI LCs, but I remembered seeing one MILF which was sweet & not bad looking & wearing stockings....good smile too. She was serving an old bro (massaging his legs) in one corner. The shop is quite big with a few old hair dresser chairs for cutting & washing hair (those type of chairs that can swivel around). I was unable to see any discrete partition in this shop....so maybe they do "business" openly.

I did not seek service at this shop as the rest of the ladies really CMI.

If anyone has the contacts of the prettier one I would not mind having her contacts. Thanks
Old 03-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itstrger View Post
There is one "Hair Dresser" shop on 3rd floor near escalator that has its door & windows (I am not even sure if there are windows at all) all black out.

Inside got CMI LCs, but I remembered seeing one MILF which was sweet & not bad looking & wearing stockings....good smile too. She was serving an old bro (massaging his legs) in one corner. The shop is quite big with a few old hair dresser chairs for cutting & washing hair (those type of chairs that can swivel around). I was unable to see any discrete partition in this shop....so maybe they do "business" openly.

I did not seek service at this shop as the rest of the ladies really CMI.

If anyone has the contacts of the prettier one I would not mind having her contacts. Thanks
i know which one,still wondering got any special or not?seem like cant find any fr on that place
Old 04-07-2011, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!
Angry Re: Pearl Centre Level 2 MILF

In P--- Beauty, Pearls Centre, Level 2, there is a moon faced, fat, not pretty and old massage Malaysian Chinese woman. She is Hanna's colleague. She works the day shift only. She is a one woman set-up. She massaged me in Peoples Park Centre previously. I had a FJ (with CD) with her then. She was bad in bed. She was rushing me. My dick had 'replaced' my brain. I thought that although she did not look presentable, her service might be enjoyable. I was wrong. I forgot her name.

RTM and RTF moon faced, old Malaysian Chinese massage woman: Not I.
Old 21-07-2011, 03:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

bro batty,
tat lady a thai chinese, not malaysian.
Her spoken mandarin is like malaysian.
She got a christian name, j*.
She do thai oil masg, yes a one woman operation,
she do light cooking in the shop.
Massg is good.
Not aware she got xtra.
She was from fortune ctr tcm shop, then ppc,
now pearl ctr.

As for hanna, her massg is good.
But light, due to her small size.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
sex_is_zero is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Talking Re: Pearl Centre Level 2 MILF

I am around that area today lunch time so went to recee, pass by this shop at level 2 and saw a PRC MILF inside, she ask me want Massage? I follow her in and paid $20 for 30mins massage. Massage was ok, then after massage, i flip over and she point to my didi and ask "yao ma? She said $50 b but i bargain for $30. Autoroam abit & put my hands into her shirt and squeeze her ( . ) (. ), quiet big, looks enhanced. HJ was abit rushing, i prefer slow to fast one. After a while, i load, she clean for me, paid & left discreetly. She is alone in the shop cos she said her boss went out.

Looks: 30+ MILF, Slutty Look
Massage: 5/10
HJ: Too Rush
Service & Attitude: 7/10
Damage: $20 + $30
Old 02-08-2011, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 13
ugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond repute

today i went to recee pearl center and people park center, for pearl center i went up from level 1 to 3, never really saw anything, at level 1 there is the shop, all wearing purple color shirt asking you to go in and dont know do what, i think is clean one, then at level 3 got a whole roll of shop with massage shop, but i walk past never saw ppl inside the shop, except for one that is facing the escalator at level 3, walk past but they never ask me for massage, then at ppc the same old thing, really cannot find massage except for a few shop at level 2 and two at level 3, level 2 is the same old alley of shop, all change new faces already, all not my type then i went home, chinatown not fun to cheong anymore, next stop, orchard!!!!
Old 14-08-2011, 03:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
hokkien is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post
If I am not wrong, she's Hanna. About early 40s years old, 1.54m, curly, short golden hair, medium sized body, saddle bag thighs and almond coloured skin. She massaged me in Peoples Park Centre more than a year ago. We had FJ with CD. I vaguely remember she asked me to finish up a bit too soon. She was expensive.

RTM and RTF Hanna: Not I.

Very soon bad massage girls, FL girls and WLs will mysteriously find that their business is bad. Serves them right for giving bad service. But there is always two sides to a coin. Other guys might post here that they found the same massage girl gave them good service.
seems like u are having problems with most working ladies.......
Old 14-08-2011, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
astro boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can pm me the contact and location please? thank you very much
Old 15-08-2011, 03:17 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotbabe View Post
today i went to recee pearl center and people park center, for pearl center i went up from level 1 to 3, never really saw anything, at level 1 there is the shop, all wearing purple color shirt asking you to go in and dont know do what, i think is clean one, then at level 3 got a whole roll of shop with massage shop, but i walk past never saw ppl inside the shop, except for one that is facing the escalator at level 3, walk past but they never ask me for massage, then at ppc the same old thing, really cannot find massage except for a few shop at level 2 and two at level 3, level 2 is the same old alley of shop, all change new faces already, all not my type then i went home, chinatown not fun to cheong anymore, next stop, orchard!!!!
pc and ppc no good, but there is one basementn
beauty shop, how??
Old 15-08-2011, 06:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

Hi bro hokkien. If you do not believe me, you visit those massage women who gave bad service to me, for your own massage. You will get bad massage experiences and waste your hard earned money. Don't believe me? There are other guys who posted similar bad experiences with the same massage women. A few guys PMed me about them too. I deleted those PMs long ago.
Old 18-08-2011, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1152 / Power: 13
Benong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex_is_zero View Post
I am around that area today lunch time so went to recee, pass by this shop at level 2 and saw a PRC MILF inside, she ask me want Massage? I follow her in and paid $20 for 30mins massage. Massage was ok, then after massage, i flip over and she point to my didi and ask "yao ma? She said $50 b but i bargain for $30. Autoroam abit & put my hands into her shirt and squeeze her ( . ) (. ), quiet big, looks enhanced. HJ was abit rushing, i prefer slow to fast one. After a while, i load, she clean for me, paid & left discreetly. She is alone in the shop cos she said her boss went out.

Looks: 30+ MILF, Slutty Look
Massage: 5/10
HJ: Too Rush
Service & Attitude: 7/10
Damage: $20 + $30
Yo bro,can know which part of level 2
Old 18-08-2011, 04:12 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
madtyson93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can pm me the location?tnks
Old 19-08-2011, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1152 / Power: 13
Benong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud of

Huh!!no new from TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1