The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Jaygod6985 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
You can just ask the counter if there is any extra charge if friend come stay over..
Thanks. I asked the counter when the girl left. And he dun understand what I am talking abt. So I guess there is none
Old 18-06-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Miss Universe Thailand 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Meanwhile... They trying to find Miss Universe Thailand.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/life/e...er-way-photos/

( Click to show/hide )

Must always have some not so pretty one in the contest so those better looking ones will look better? 5555

Hello,

I'll bet my life that every one of those contestants had cosmetic surgeries on their noses and eyes!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 18-06-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Haiz...i have posted about this in much earlier post...
you dont need to know any kuhcing khurak people also can open lah...no need wife also can...
Go to the Bangkok Bank branch in Exchange Tower. Bangkok
But go with a "GF" or "wife to be", need a prove of your permanent place of stay, contract of rental or etc - endorse by your Embassy and will have a letter with Embassy letter head, stating you are staying in the said address.
Approach the person who open bank account, no work permit, but have TR visa and "your wife" to be can be guarantor.
She will happily process for you and in no time you will have an account with your own name. Buying addition accident insurance is by your own discreet.
Went to Singapore Embassy to declare my residence in Thailand, they didn't check on my Tenancy Agreement, fill up a form and pay 260 THB admin fee to be stamped. Collected the document and went to the nearest Bangkok Bank, just next building only. Opened bank account alone, paid 400 THB for the card. All done within less than half a day. So whoever say troublesome must be really damn lazy

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 18-06-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
May i seek your advice if willing to share more. The address given is real? (I think real cuz u already staying bkk right?) What other info is required to fill up the form to get the stamp? So they nv ask or check if you are on work permit or whatever visa status also?

i asked becuz some guys they go in under tourist visa, just like me who so lucky managed to open the account b4. Your info will help those guys understand better. tks
For mine is real, but given the fact nobody checked on my Lease/Tenancy Agreenent, I suppose you can give a fake one and also you are required to write your Singapore address as well (again nobody checked on my NRIC but perhaps they can verify via their own system since there is always an ICA officer in the office as well).

They didn't ask what kind of visa I am on; holiday, work, study etc. I suppose. As long you are legally inside the country then it is fine.

But one thing is clear, I was told only Bangkok Bank accept opening of bank accounts without work permit and marriage visa.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 18-06-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
I revised my posting. Basically you filled the form and pass to the officer. Then officer must have keyed something into computer? Then stamp whatever give u back right? Cuz otherwise anyone can just walk-in pay money get a stamp using another NRIC.
They only need your passport and supposedly the TA. The form is a simple declaration regarding your official resident address. Submitted at 11.20am, came back collect at 1.30pm, it's not instant so in-between how and what they did I have no idea. But our own Embassy and Consulate offices are not so lopsided to do things blindly so using another person's address in Sg is a no no I presume.

Old 19-06-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 19
william99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Hello...

As of now, vaping still consider illegal in Thailand. (especially for foreigner)
Trying to setup some vape equipment for use in condo at night rather than another 1/2 pack of cigarettes...

Any bro can share/pm me your vaping experience or reliable online suppliers in Thailand?

Kamsiah very very much...

8 pts & above only hor...
Be PATIENCE hor...
Pls pm me if I not yet rtn, at least I can easily search for your latest post...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Old 22-06-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 15
hamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to all
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by william99 View Post
Hello...

As of now, vaping still consider illegal in Thailand. (especially for foreigner)
Trying to setup some vape equipment for use in condo at night rather than another 1/2 pack of cigarettes...

Any bro can share/pm me your vaping experience or reliable online suppliers in Thailand?

Kamsiah very very much...
Is this a forbidden topic to discuss here?
Ha ha...

Almost Retired...
Old 24-06-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Went to Singapore Embassy to declare my residence in Thailand, they didn't check on my Tenancy Agreement, fill up a form and pay 260 THB admin fee to be stamped. Collected the document and went to the nearest Bangkok Bank, just next building only. Opened bank account alone, paid 400 THB for the card. All done within less than half a day. So whoever say troublesome must be really damn lazy
By right, they will ask a letter or any document to prove that we are staying in the given address like Mobile bill or letter of lease of condo and etc...im not saying yours are wrong, but at times, there do have exception on some people...i guess

I'M CIM KING
Old 26-06-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Thailand Immigration Controls: getting tough with guests.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/business...gh-with-guests
Old 27-06-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post

went to renew my visa end last month
my wife who is house owner kana fine 800baht not reporting my TM30
Old 01-07-2019, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 5
lonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post

Must be too many foreigners abuse their stay
Old 06-07-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 12
NotMyRealName deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
By right, they will ask a letter or any document to prove that we are staying in the given address like Mobile bill or letter of lease of condo and etc...im not saying yours are wrong, but at times, there do have exception on some people...i guess
Bro draven78eric, what you said is correct. What foreigners don't understand is that the written rules in Thailand is not always followed.

From Bangkok Bank website https://www.bangkokbank.com/en/Perso...-Bank-Accounts)

1. Foreigner with a work permit
- Passport
- Work Permit

2. Foreigner without work permit

- Passport
- A reference letter issued by one of the following institutes or organizations or required document
Embassy located in Thailand
etc

Notes: Contact addresses for both Thailand and overseas must be provided (hotel and P.O. Box addresses are not acceptable).

3. Foreigner with permanent residence in Thailand
Passport or Certificate of Residence or Alien Certificate
House Registration document

But the most important thing is, the rules depends on the officer who sees you in person, and he or she may demand more document. For in my case, with my passport and embassy letter, still no go until I brought a Thai colleague (while I was in middle of waiting for my Work permit to be approved that took 4 weeks), and it was really fast. I visited Bangkok branch at the Sathorn City Tower (next Asia Centre building which is close to Singapore Embassy) twice, and UOB Bank at Sathorn Square once. Luck only after I brought my Thai colleague along and voila opened the account.

The thing here is, written words can mean nothing or something depend on who you see and what he or she feels that day. On a similar vein, Thai people are very forgiving so it is sabai sabai too. Just Mai Peng Rai (meaning just nevermind attitude) and you will be fine.
Old 06-07-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMyRealName View Post
Bro draven78eric, what you said is correct. What foreigners don't understand is that the written rules in Thailand is not always followed.
Somebody in this thread once said, logic in Thailand brings you nowhere, that much itself is the best answer for anyone going there.

And good share on your experience.

Old 08-07-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Somebody in this thread once said, logic in Thailand brings you nowhere, that much itself is the best answer for anyone going there.

And good share on your experience.
am i the one who said this?

I'M CIM KING
Old 11-07-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold
Hi guys.

Currently now at thailand with 30days visa. After 30 days I need to fly back sg and go back again. Immigration start to ask me why I keep coming and all sort of qns. I went to immigration and declare that I stay at my Girlfriend house. I also asked if marriage how Long can I stay. They say max 3 months only. After 3 months I have to go back and come back. So would like to ask anyone having marriage visa if u stay 3 months and back and go again to extend ur 30days will immigration ask you qns?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1