The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krisgage View Post
During sec sch time, I fall in love with this girl in my class. I like her so much and quite obsessed. One day during PE lesson, I sneaked back into the classroom, took her sch blouse n skirt and smell. It smell so nice and got me harden. I look around for trashbag and quickly put in, and bring it to the toilet. Went to one far end cubicle, strip naked and put on her blouse n skirt. I imagine having sex with her while masturbating. I got bit out of control and cum a bit on her skirt. I tried to clean off but still got the stain. I heck it and quickly put back to her chair. Very exciting and shiok.
Wow so daring for tht age! Kudos to u.
Old 20-03-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
deceptive99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

anyone has a partner whom is a ol...-and u ask her to lift up her arms to smell her armpits under her cardigan?
Old 21-03-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
i love to lick my OL fb armpits while she is driving .... love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by deceptive99 View Post
anyone has a partner whom is a ol...-and u ask her to lift up her arms to smell her armpits under her cardigan?
Old 21-03-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
schuniformfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krisgage View Post
green colour skirt
Haha green skirt can see stain quite obvious. Did you see what is her reaction afterward?
Old 22-03-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Early morning my Chio OL neighbour will go work 8.30

So 8.15 I will go outsider and cum inside her heels then

8.30 I also come out act like going to work

See her wear inside shiok
Old 28-03-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Befriended a prc milf at mbs, we were play slots.
I pretend to anyhow press those buttons on the machine she was playing. In order to stop me she held my hands but i swung out my hands put around her wrist n tried to press on the other side.
I was already full of precum. I said I am going to toilet n she asked me to take a drink for her at a dispenser. In the toilet, after urinated i used my finger to wipe my precum and went out toilet without washing my hands. Took a cup, dipped my finger inside b4 poring the drink to her cup.
I was happily looking at her while enjoy her drink.
I told her every month I will get free room fr mbs.
She can come up to enjoy the infinity pool and she readily agreed. Where got just swim so simple.. Really looking forward to next month where I could get the at room
Old 28-03-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
Befriended a prc milf at mbs, we were play slots.
I pretend to anyhow press those buttons on the machine she was playing. In order to stop me she held my hands but i swung out my hands put around her wrist n tried to press on the other side.
I was already full of precum. I said I am going to toilet n she asked me to take a drink for her at a dispenser. In the toilet, after urinated i used my finger to wipe my precum and went out toilet without washing my hands. Took a cup, dipped my finger inside b4 poring the drink to her cup.
I was happily looking at her while enjoy her drink.
I told her every month I will get free room fr mbs.
She can come up to enjoy the infinity pool and she readily agreed. Where got just swim so simple.. Really looking forward to next month where I could get the at room
why never do it this time round bro?
Old 30-03-2019, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 12
lololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to behold

will use the handicap toilet if possible.. open the bin and dig for used sanitary pad and toilet paper and smell it... will get hard on and pcc on it..
Old 30-03-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lololhi View Post
will use the handicap toilet if possible.. open the bin and dig for used sanitary pad and toilet paper and smell it... will get hard on and pcc on it..
Wah....this one another level already!

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 30-03-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

I exploited a damsel in distress. My primary school crush had planned a huge wedding and was short of cash. Having some savings, I decided to offer the cash, no returns but I have the right to bonk her until her wedding date.

During our last bonk, I asked her to wear her wedding lingerie and I left my marks on them.

Later I found out in their 10 years our courtship, they hardly had sex. Her pussy was as tight as a virgin's.

No wonder our first bonk she was so wet, so sensitive and cum so hard she bruised my wrist when she came.
Old 31-03-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I exploited a damsel in distress. My primary school crush had planned a huge wedding and was short of cash. Having some savings, I decided to offer the cash, no returns but I have the right to bonk her until her wedding date.

During our last bonk, I asked her to wear her wedding lingerie and I left my marks on them.

Later I found out in their 10 years our courtship, they hardly had sex. Her pussy was as tight as a virgin's.

No wonder our first bonk she was so wet, so sensitive and cum so hard she bruised my wrist when she came.
wow bro u juz so lucky to get all e good stuffs coming ur way bro. lolx
Old 31-03-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lololhi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
Wah....this one another level already!
sibei many lvl ups man!
Old 15-04-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

One of my most perverted things done was to bonk my milf fb in the car, then threw her panties outside the car. I CIP and we went out at hawker ctr.

My cum kept dripping out of her pussy and onto her calf/thighs.

Some of it was on the hawker ctr seat too!
Old 15-04-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Notice my chio syt OL neighbour has the same heels model and size as my wife

But hers smell better

So I swap them then ask my wife wear and I sniff

Wife think I smelling her smell actually I smelling syt feet smell
Old 15-04-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
deceptive99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone tried smelling an OL underarm after work?

Those sleeveless OLs and those wearing blouse with sleeves?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1