The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 21-03-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Sometimes, very funny when bros ask questions here...where to find maid, how to find maid....if u read through this thread, so much information is already provided. To be honest, I got hooked into maids just 3 months ago when I started reading this thread. Before that, I only visited this thread to look at maids pics, fantasize and PCC!!

It took me a whole month to bed my first maid!!! And ever since that, I have been fucking maids every Sunday almost religiously!!!! Sometimes RTF, sometimes new ones. People keep asking if it is free. There is no such thing as a free lunch. You have to take out some money here and there but then choice is yours.

I never physically went to CP or LP to hunt maids though I think if I do, my success rate would be even more higher and one Sunday per week won't be enough!! I only use apps like MiChat and Skout! Both of these had the most number of maids.

You need to put some effort to chat, exercise a bit of patience. The most toughest part is for them to give you the first reply. Once she replied, that means the fish is almost in the net. Then it's down to u to keep her interested with the way u chat. But also take note that they are maids and will be busy with work etc. You get fast answers when they are free and no answers when they are busy...so then again, patience.

Some maids don't like to chat but may want to talk. Somewhere along the way, you have to figure it out and change to talking to her. Most are free at night after 10 so that is the best time to chat with them. So even prefer video calls. Personally, I never do video calls and have never done. But up to you.

Don't ever start conversations like, I want to meet you, I want to fuck you...let's go hotel etc... These are not FLs. They are normal people with dignity. Just that they are from different background and hence, they are here to make a living. So don't treat them any differently from how you treat a Singapore girl/ lady. Don't send nude pics, cock pics immediately. Reserve this for later when things are built up to such an extent where she requests for it or voluntarily shares her nude pics with u or upon request.

At the end of it, it's her choice if she wants to chat with you, fuck you etc. I have had maids who block me. One even asked me if I am indian. When I said yes, she said she looking for black man. Her frens told her black man take good care of them. She is probably looking for a 10 inch dick but told me so politely!!!

But at the end of the day, there are thousands of fishes in the ocean. Cast your net far and wide and u are sure to catch a few every fucking time! All the best bros!!!

Good stuff Bro.... ups your Reps

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 21-03-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
boon_5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi which club at OT will be better to hunt alone?what time will be good
Old 21-03-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Matman36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boon_5 View Post
Hi which club at OT will be better to hunt alone?what time will be good
I've only been to Naughty girl on Sunday and the ratio of girls over guys was awesome. I basically just had to stay around the bar, not dancing and girls would just come over us and introduce themselves. I go to Ipanema from time to time at night with buddies, it can be fun, I'm not sure how it is on Sundays. I'm sure you will do fine alone, my buddy went there a few weeks ago while quite drunk and alone and managed to get a dam pretty one as his regular now
Old 21-03-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matman36 View Post
I've only been to Naughty girl on Sunday and the ratio of girls over guys was awesome. I basically just had to stay around the bar, not dancing and girls would just come over us and introduce themselves. I go to Ipanema from time to time at night with buddies, it can be fun, I'm not sure how it is on Sundays. I'm sure you will do fine alone, my buddy went there a few weeks ago while quite drunk and alone and managed to get a dam pretty one as his regular now
Bro, they no ask money can fuck for free? Then i should stop gg FL, save money, then get a regular to service my piston. Thanks for the fr
Old 21-03-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Matman36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, they no ask money can fuck for free? Then i should stop gg FL, save money, then get a regular to service my piston. Thanks for the fr
Yeah no money, just want to be treated nicely. Better than FL or WL if you want some variety.

This morning, one of the girls I got the number at OT last time msg me that she was around my house and wanted breakfast. Quick instant date before work, I got in late a bit hehe. I didn't invite her up yet, she's quite small, I almost feel pervert haha
Old 21-03-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
boon_5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So I will try naughty girl, what will be the time to go on Sunday? Open btl or beer will be better?
Old 21-03-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

this is gold. it is exactly what i was trying to explain to other bros in another thread regarding dating apps. patience is key and respect is a must. and they apply to all ladies, local, foreign or maid

Quote:
Sometimes, very funny when bros ask questions here...where to find maid, how to find maid....if u read through this thread, so much information is already provided. To be honest, I got hooked into maids just 3 months ago when I started reading this thread. Before that, I only visited this thread to look at maids pics, fantasize and PCC!!

It took me a whole month to bed my first maid!!! And ever since that, I have been fucking maids every Sunday almost religiously!!!! Sometimes RTF, sometimes new ones. People keep asking if it is free. There is no such thing as a free lunch. You have to take out some money here and there but then choice is yours.

I never physically went to CP or LP to hunt maids though I think if I do, my success rate would be even more higher and one Sunday per week won't be enough!! I only use apps like MiChat and Skout! Both of these had the most number of maids.

You need to put some effort to chat, exercise a bit of patience. The most toughest part is for them to give you the first reply. Once she replied, that means the fish is almost in the net. Then it's down to u to keep her interested with the way u chat. But also take note that they are maids and will be busy with work etc. You get fast answers when they are free and no answers when they are busy...so then again, patience.

Some maids don't like to chat but may want to talk. Somewhere along the way, you have to figure it out and change to talking to her. Most are free at night after 10 so that is the best time to chat with them. So even prefer video calls. Personally, I never do video calls and have never done. But up to you.

Don't ever start conversations like, I want to meet you, I want to fuck you...let's go hotel etc... These are not FLs. They are normal people with dignity. Just that they are from different background and hence, they are here to make a living. So don't treat them any differently from how you treat a Singapore girl/ lady. Don't send nude pics, cock pics immediately. Reserve this for later when things are built up to such an extent where she requests for it or voluntarily shares her nude pics with u or upon request.

At the end of it, it's her choice if she wants to chat with you, fuck you etc. I have had maids who block me. One even asked me if I am indian. When I said yes, she said she looking for black man. Her frens told her black man take good care of them. She is probably looking for a 10 inch dick but told me so politely!!!

But at the end of the day, there are thousands of fishes in the ocean. Cast your net far and wide and u are sure to catch a few every fucking time! All the best bros!!!
Old 22-03-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Any senior bros want to up a Myanmar maid...it’s not free. But she available Friday evening after 7 pm for about 2 hours. Available on Saturday morning and afternoon. Not available on Sundays though. Not sure about her availability next week.

Only serious samsters who are real players. Don’t want to waste time with indecisive samsters. U want to up her, confirm the day and u commit to it. Am just helping out on both sides.

I have not up her as I already up someone mid week and have another one lined up for Sunday. So don’t ask me for FR, ratings. Senior samsters into maids should know. I will share pics with seniors only. Average looking I have to say.
Old 22-03-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

What the fuck!!! Here goes!!

Old 22-03-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
I only met her once, did not ask for money. Only brought her to LP carpark raba raba and kiss kiss. She want to meet me again on the following sunday, but i aeroplane her and since then she block me... Wahaha
Up u bro. 😊
Old 22-03-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2497 / Power: 15
screwu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond repute

ALLANDSE you are the man!
Old 22-03-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Nisha..26..from Philippines
Old 22-03-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
whhy is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Any senior bros want to up a Myanmar maid...it’s not free. But she available Friday evening after 7 pm for about 2 hours. Available on Saturday morning and afternoon. Not available on Sundays though. Not sure about her availability next week.

Only serious samsters who are real players. Don’t want to waste time with indecisive samsters. U want to up her, confirm the day and u commit to it. Am just helping out on both sides.

I have not up her as I already up someone mid week and have another one lined up for Sunday. So don’t ask me for FR, ratings. Senior samsters into maids should know. I will share pics with seniors only. Average looking I have to say.
Hi bro. Do i need to confirm with you or contact direct with her? Thank you.
Old 22-03-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post

Nisha..26..from Philippines

Thanks again for the photo sharing bro....

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 22-03-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matman36 View Post
Yeah no money, just want to be treated nicely. Better than FL or WL if you want some variety.

This morning, one of the girls I got the number at OT last time msg me that she was around my house and wanted breakfast. Quick instant date before work, I got in late a bit hehe. I didn't invite her up yet, she's quite small, I almost feel pervert haha
Bro u got msg
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1