The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
derit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Once my wife had a wet dream, then "fucked" me while I was asleep. Of course I was waken up eventually. That experience was so good.

Sadly no 2nd time occurance so far.
Old 20-03-2019, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
Travelsta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex experience with Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by NabyKeita View Post
Spanish fly not effective?
Yah. So disappointed. We tried 2 different brand/supplier. Yet my wife feel nothing.
Old 20-03-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasterquicker View Post
i told her that i like morning bj - so quite often that i am woke up by her and cim
I used to tell my wife that. I hope to wake up by your bj but, never happen
Old 20-03-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Thanks bros.. I thought no one is interested.

During the time when I still have that excitement, one fine night my wife fall asleep on the sofa while the curtains were closed. I dry fuck her face and even wild ideas kicked in. I took out my phone to capture a video of the action (for next time pcc usage). Then.... why not cum on her face I went rubbing and rubbing against her forehead and nose. Rub my precum on her lips I was having a mixed feeling, cum now or slowly enjoy. Before I could make up my mind, the loads were at the custom. One more rub, all my army will be out. Aim on her forehead, ATTACK!!!!! And know what? She woke up while half of my platoon still chopping their passport Needless to say, she got so angry and I kept apologising. She went straight to the bathroom to wash up. I was so gan jiong that I straight away exited the video screen, when I go back to camera, it wasn't there. THERE IS NO RECORDING!!!! WTF... After she cool down, I kept giving stupid excuses and was forgiven for shooting on her face without consent
Old 20-03-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
Recently I also did to my Wife when she asleep.
Let her suck my dick and cim her instead to f her ...haha
Bro, you mean suck your dick when she's still asleep? I thought of this but never had the chance cause my wife always sleep with mouth closed.
Old 20-03-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derit View Post
Once my wife had a wet dream, then "fucked" me while I was asleep. Of course I was waken up eventually. That experience was so good.

Sadly no 2nd time occurance so far.
Lol. Good thing don't come often. So I always tell myself to enjoy while it last. It's difficult for my wife to get horny. I think so far less than 5 times that I know of. Cause when she's damn horny, I'm more daring and I always enjoy myself that session. Share with you guys later
Old 21-03-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

Just a short intro on my wife:
Height: 155cm
Weight: 45kg
Breast: 32B
Don't: CIM, Anal and she's not horny type. Not in the mood for sex most of the time or maybe my sex drive too high.

As mentioned in my earlier post on "our hardcore", here it go: I would purposely rub her face with my dick so hard that would wake her up. Sometimes, she will turn away but SOME times, I would sucessfully push my dick into her mouth. When I'm lucky, she will blow me hard and even deepthroat. At this point of time, I know she's horny

I will then squeeze her breat so hard that she let go a soft moans. move my hand down and slowly rub her cb. at this moment, she will be very wet. Proceed to finger her while she's still sucking hard on my little bro. After I enjoy enough on her BJ, proceed to fuck her in normal position. Something to highlight, whenever I have this kind of chances, I make sure I will fuck her real hard then slow down for sometime and she will say "Go harder" or "Go deep". Then I will start pumping real hard again. After making her real wet, I will move to "Binding" position. Continue to pump hard, squeeze her breast and pinch her nipple really hard. Next thing, while pumping, I will slap her clit area. She will give out very horny moans. rub her clit and lub my middle finger with her juice, insert my middle finger into her virgina while I'm still pumping her. finger and pumping at the same time. remove my finger and put it into her mouth. Then move to "Bow" position. Trust me, this has the best feeling and will make me cum very fast. In this position, I will place me hands around her neck with just a little force and ask "do you want it on your face?" I like her reply "no" in her horny voice. I will tell her "I want every bit on your sexy face and slap you with my hard dick". Fuck her faster and harder so that she can't reply or reject.

I'm cumming, close your eyes. Unload every bit on her face as promised. spread my loads over her face and lips. Slap hard on her cheek and lips. Then tell her: I enjoy this alot. Hope to have it again.
Old 21-03-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Possible to snip a picture of your wife?
Old 21-03-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 15
fatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My Wife always bj me while I’m asleep. Sometimes, She took pic & show to me. She only do it while I’m super tired and fell asleep so that I will not wake up by her bj. From her doing, I realised that when a guy is sleeping, his dick still can get erected if someone lick or stroke it.

As for me, I like to PCC, with her panties/bra, beside her while she’s sleeping.....but I nv took pic.

This usually happened when one party want sex in the middle of night but the other party fell asleep early.
Old 22-03-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 11
bluekai is one of the Best!bluekai is one of the Best!bluekai is one of the Best!

My wife when she sleep its always hard to wake her up. So usually, I'd just pull up her shirt, suck her nipples hard, and more often than not she gets wet from just that, and when she wakes up (coz she usually need to do other stuff but fall asleep first), I teased and pulled away.

So later in the night, she would just strip me down and ride me hard, cumming multiple times, but the best part is when she cum and I keep pumping into her and she just looks like she going to black out. Haha
Old 28-03-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
derit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekai View Post
My wife when she sleep its always hard to wake her up. So usually, I'd just pull up her shirt, suck her nipples hard, and more often than not she gets wet from just that, and when she wakes up (coz she usually need to do other stuff but fall asleep first), I teased and pulled away.

So later in the night, she would just strip me down and ride me hard, cumming multiple times, but the best part is when she cum and I keep pumping into her and she just looks like she going to black out. Haha
Nice trick
Old 03-04-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

Things didn't turn up too well recently (not about sex but the relationship with my wife). Anyways, here's another experience:

My wife always object on anal and I like to try anal like hell. There was once, i think she is so horny that I insert my index finger into her ass while fucking her doggy style, she also don't care. It was something new to me so needless to say, I cummed within seconds.

There's this night, woke her up with my cock slapping, she suck like a crazy horny babe and I know this will be my second try. while fucking her, I inserted my finger into her pussy, lub my finger so I can insert into her ass again. While fucking her with my finger in her pussy together, she moan so sexily. I straight away remove my finger from her pussy and insert it into her ass again. But this time, she protested. She try to pull my hand off but I lock her hand behind her back with my left hand.

She : Ah~ dear, dont, please~ "with horny tone"
me : it feels so good. Make me wanna cum so soon.

After hearing me, she literalily stop her protest and continue to moans. My guts grew, I inserted my middle finger joining my index which is already instead her ass. While my manhood fuck her pussy, my finger fuck her ass. DAMN SHIOK! Of cause la, this don't last for more than a minute, I Cummed
Old 03-04-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
WoHaiHao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, hope to read more of your encounters
Old 04-04-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelsta View Post
Just a short intro on my wife:
Height: 155cm
Weight: 45kg
Breast: 32B
Don't: CIM, Anal and she's not horny type. Not in the mood for sex most of the time or maybe my sex drive too high.

As mentioned in my earlier post on "our hardcore", here it go: I would purposely rub her face with my dick so hard that would wake her up. Sometimes, she will turn away but SOME times, I would sucessfully push my dick into her mouth. When I'm lucky, she will blow me hard and even deepthroat. At this point of time, I know she's horny

I will then squeeze her breat so hard that she let go a soft moans. move my hand down and slowly rub her cb. at this moment, she will be very wet. Proceed to finger her while she's still sucking hard on my little bro. After I enjoy enough on her BJ, proceed to fuck her in normal position. Something to highlight, whenever I have this kind of chances, I make sure I will fuck her real hard then slow down for sometime and she will say "Go harder" or "Go deep". Then I will start pumping real hard again. After making her real wet, I will move to "Binding" position. Continue to pump hard, squeeze her breast and pinch her nipple really hard. Next thing, while pumping, I will slap her clit area. She will give out very horny moans. rub her clit and lub my middle finger with her juice, insert my middle finger into her virgina while I'm still pumping her. finger and pumping at the same time. remove my finger and put it into her mouth. Then move to "Bow" position. Trust me, this has the best feeling and will make me cum very fast. In this position, I will place me hands around her neck with just a little force and ask "do you want it on your face?" I like her reply "no" in her horny voice. I will tell her "I want every bit on your sexy face and slap you with my hard dick". Fuck her faster and harder so that she can't reply or reject.

I'm cumming, close your eyes. Unload every bit on her face as promised. spread my loads over her face and lips. Slap hard on her cheek and lips. Then tell her: I enjoy this alot. Hope to have it again.
bro im in the same boat la
my wife also dont like sex ,, when i ask for sex she will give
my wife likes doggy when i bang her she will ask for harder hader ,, when i cum too fast like 5 to 8 mins she will complain cum so fast ,,
there was once when i slap her butt when doing doggy ,, she ask harder
i thou bang harder ,, then i bang and slap harder till her left butt all right with my hand print ,, you guess what she cum and use her hand to stop me from banging her ,, i let her rest a few seconds then bang and slap her butt she cum again ,, both times was hard cum can feel her pussy squeeze my di hard ,, after i cum ,, she lay onto bed and rest as if finish 2.4km run ,, breath hard and butt was moving ,, haha
Old 10-04-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Recent action.

One fine night, Wife sleeping with Bra and panty. Suddenly woke up in the middle of the night and feeling horny. Thinking what should I do. Dry fuck her face? Force my dick into her mouth? Before i realised, i'm already having a hardon. walk to my computer room where we keep all sex toys and lub, took the water lub, spread it on my dick. Went back to bed, while lying beside her (facing her back), pull her panty aside. Using my dick head to rub her enterance, knowing that she is waking up, straight away insert into her pussy. ~~~AH~~~~AH, she sound so on. I pump her harder, grab her neck. Pull her b cup breast out from her bra, pinch her nipple super hard. I thought she would say pain but she didn't and continue to moan even louder ~~AH~~~ah~~. Suddenly i felt something moving around her enterance, so i move my hand downwards to investigate what is it. ITS HER, rubbing herself and I discover that it's all wet down there. I ask her to continue rubbing while I continue to pump her hard. She seldom enjoy sex so this night makes me so turn on. I grab her hand, hold her middle finger guide it to her enterance, "put it in too". without any word, she put her middle finger into her pussy.

Me: oh, this feel so good. Do you like it?
Wife: hmmm. ~~ah~~ah good
Me: not enough, I'm going in too. without warning, my middle finger went in too.
wife: AH~~~~ Fuck me harder...

As she wish, I fuck her even harder. Same thing, won't let chances slip off so easily. insert my middle finger into her ass. NO PROTEST. pull out and insert 2 finger together. Stop pumping her but finger fuck her ass. Can feel her middle finger were working on her pussy, so I assume she's enjoying. SHIT, cumming soon.

Me: I'm cumming, you are too sexy for me to handle.
Wife: so fast, one more time? ~~Ah~~
Me: I shoot on your face and you using your mouth to clean up for me. (She don't cim, fyi)
Wife: ok ~Ah~
Me: I'M CUMMING. release on her face, purposely not to release everything and push my dick into her mouth. Feel my last bit of sperm coming out in her mouth but she have no reaction. continue to fuck her mouth while she's playing with her pussy. This time don't know what makes me have the guts to insert my middle finger into her ass when I'm not fucking her. maybe I can feel she's too horny to stop me. I'm not those fit guy that can continuously 2-3-4-5times. Very often after 1 shot, that's it. but this time because I was playing with her ass and seeing how horny she is, I get my hardon back again very soon. I take my dick out from her mouth, rub on her face (this way, i can spread some sperm on my dick) and put it back into her mouth. She still suck on it so wild. Now, back to mission. pump her in normal position, every 30sec, I will use my index finger to scoop the sperm on her face and put it into her mouth and she really eats everything from my finger.

Me: you are so wild tonight
Wife: ~~ah~~ my dear too~~
Me: I want doggy, I want to finger fuck your ass.

She turns around without making any comment. I fingered her pussy with middle and ring finger first then insert into her ass ~~Ah~~ fuck me harder. Without me commanding her, she insert her finger into her pussy this time. Continue to pump her for a good 10mins,

Me: I want all this shot into your mouth.
Wife: ~ah~ah~ah breathing super hard.
Me: make sure you suck me dry.
Wife:~ah~ah
Me:OPEN YOUR MOUTH.

And i release every drop into her mouth and she really suck me dry. It was the best night ever.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1