The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2018, 03:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Red face Re: Bei Bei and Anni

Annie is difficult to book because she is ang pai. Speaks good English as well as French.
Old 17-03-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
Re: Bei Bei and Anni

is annie of 1667 still in service?
Old 17-03-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Just had one of my last sessions with her. Anni will RTC next month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
is annie of 1667 still in service?
Old 17-03-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Do you think she will be a good Tarma partner with Ting Ting?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 19-03-2019, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

No idea bro. I have not had Ting Ting before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Old 19-03-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 743 / Power: 12
AlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Can I ask what's the damage for Annie 1667?
Old 19-03-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
any idea last day of service is when?

anyway is anni considered chio type? just asking
Old 20-03-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
handyman4u29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

early April cut card. to me she is chio. cat $ 150
date cut card most times change so best ask her or okt

Last edited by handyman4u29; 20-03-2019 at 07:09 PM. Reason: typing error
Old 20-03-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
handyman4u29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
anyone did threesome with Anni and 1 more?
I asked her a few times but she said she does not want to share me with other woman
Old 20-03-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by handyman4u29 View Post
anyone did threesome with Anni and 1 more?
I asked her a few times but she said she does not want to share me with other woman
Thanks Bro Handyman for the info. That means no point trying....though I am still tempted. For the bro’s who have not experienced her.....she is chio, demure, well proportioned and can take a pounding. GFE + Service to the max. Try her before she RTC in April.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 20-03-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

the first time i saw her is when i was at 2831A n waiting for a girl from other house. then there was a customer calling her. she came n see her wearing spec n look “innocent” n like school girl type n that attract me. haha
Old 20-03-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

now all know she RTC next month, think the queue will be super long liao.
Old 21-03-2019, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
now all know she RTC next month, think the queue will be super long liao.
I hope the que is super super long. She is a very good and hard working girl. I wish her all the best.
Old 22-03-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If you ask me, I would say Anni is not pretty ... just a plain Jane and she wears zero makeup ... TT and perhaps BB are prettier in fact. Anyway to each his own. However her service is above average and she looks youngish ... like a late teen especially when she wore those Jap school girl uniform. Enjoy!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-03-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

just wonder got bro tried before asking the WL for a pic (be it just face or whole body) for a remembrance or any purpose? once these prc WL left will not able come back. but then will these prc wl willing give that ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1