The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: L6h70

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Wah u secretly go try lol...
lololol
Old 08-03-2019, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

aiya... so long then u come... i bored of this story ordy la...
but if got any updates let me know..
i go somewhere else...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
So... G13 can aj and raw, g69 can raw and g88 got big natural boobs.... Is my summary correct haha

Last edited by bonkning; 08-03-2019 at 06:34 AM.
Old 08-03-2019, 06:33 AM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wah u secretly go try lol...
bo la....is bright clear straight broad
lololll...

Last edited by bonkning; 10-03-2019 at 07:18 PM.
Old 08-03-2019, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
aiya... so long then u come... i bored of this story ordy la...
but if got any updates let me know..
i go somewhere else...
I now tie up with 2 regulars, hard to try different girls lol
Old 08-03-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
I now tie up with 2 regulars, hard to try different girls lol
wah... bo jio
Old 08-03-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

I find g88 normal only. Plus I feel her boobs underside is hard...
Old 08-03-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
I find g88 normal only. Plus I feel her boobs underside is hard...
huh.. really ah... girl boobs underside hard nevermind la...
so long as she dun guai lan make peoples life hard can ordy ..

Last edited by bonkning; 08-03-2019 at 11:38 PM.
Old 08-03-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
huh.. really ah... girl boobs underside hard nevermind la...
so long as she dun guai lan make peoples life hard can ordy ..
69 made your life hard is it ? Lol

88 boobs is real lah. Already verified by boob lovers lol
Old 09-03-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

no offence bro, i am a boob lover and a pretty good one. She is friendly. How abt 18?
Old 10-03-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
no offence bro, i am a boob lover and a pretty good one. She is friendly. How abt 18?
ok lor... up to you lor....u happy can laew
Old 11-03-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ok lor... up to you lor....u happy can laew
Lol
Old 11-03-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
18? Unless it's a new gal otherwise I heard she balek liao
Old 11-03-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
tikokeong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
18? Unless it's a new gal otherwise I heard she balek liao
Ya go back already , haha still so active here ?
Old 11-03-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikokeong View Post
Ya go back already , haha still so active here ?
Active in forums but not actively contributing FR
Old 20-03-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
boobyboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally got to try out G88--didn't even see her in the tank, just went straight to the room, going purely off her reviews. Every time I've done that in the past, I've regretted it--service always ok, but girl is never my type in the looks department. And that's how it was with G88... at first.

The Harry Potter picture actually gives a pretty good rough idea of what to expect. G88 could be Olympe Maxime's (much) younger, prettier sister--same haircut, similar facial expression. Had I seen her in the tank, I probably wouldn't have chosen her. Whenever I'm with a gal I'm not initially attracted to, I always try to make the best of it. Luckily, I didn't have to try very hard with G88.

88 is super enthusiastic, easy-going, and accommodating. She's got a great curvy figure, and she's taller than most WLs for chiongsters who like the bigger-boned (but not meaty) ladies. Her boobs, which have been a point of contention in this thread, are definitely natural but a little smaller than I was expecting (somewhere between C & D, according to this chart: http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2016/04...on%20Spine.jpg). They're unusually perky though (not saggy like many big naturals), which might make you think they're fake. She's also got great shapely hips and a nice, full ass that's simply divine to grind up against when you're pumpin' her from behind. Before the action, she could sense my enthusiasm for her body, and while another gal would just want to quickly move on to the action, G88 put on a little show for me, getting on all fours, rocking back and forth and spreading her cheeks and pussy lips, letting me take my time feeling her up and drooling all over her backside.

While she's no gfe, G88 REALLY gets into the sex. Her deep, breathy moaning alone caused me to blow my wad way too soon. In short, if you're enthusiastic, G88 gives stellar service. A big 'thank you' to the bros who wrote about her previously.

QUICK BREAKDOWN
Face: Pretty enough, and more than makes up for any shortcomings in service and enthusiasm
Body: Nice curvy figure, natural tits. Great ass for dogging.
Attitude: Sincerely enthusiastic and accommodating
FJ: Really gets into it. Awesome moaning
RTF: Looking forward to it!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1