The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2016, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
CommonFolk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BEST FOOD DISCUSSION - Palatable, Savory, Delicious Food Found In ASEAN

Jio my friends to go there eat one of these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhSoonNo1 View Post
Best Curry Rice 咖喱饭 in Singapore That Will Curry Your Favour

http://sethlui.com/best-curry-rice-singapore/

Truly Test Kitchen (Truly Curry Rice)

Truly Test Kitchen is run by a pair of young Singaporean hawkers who have taken over a Hainanese curry rice legacy (formerly Truly Curry Rice) and now turned into an entire kopitiam serving other dishes as well. It is an injection of new blood to carry on the old traditions, and you have to appreciate the hard labour the young owners have chosen to pursue rather than sitting behind an office desk.

The Hainanese fried pork chop is juicy while still retaining a crisp exterior, soaking up really well with the mildly sweet, savoury curry. Generous portions are given, and one individual portion typically works out to be less than $4. Truly great value for truly delicious curry rice.

Truly Curry Rice: 153 Kampong Ampat, Jun Jie Industrial Building, #07-05, Singapore 326328
Open: daily 6am to 3pm (closed Sun)
Old 27-05-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Brazen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, thank you for foodie thread.
Old 27-05-2016, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99099 View Post
This stall brings back many fond memories back to my younger days working around Henderson area. The pork chop and curry is a must. This stall can eat till you don't know when to stop.
Rtn ur upz.
Thank you!
Old 28-05-2016, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6087 / Power: 11
AhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond repute

Economy Rice Cai Png 菜饭 in Singapore That Will O-Png Up Your Appetite

http://sethlui.com/best-economy-rice-singapore-cai-png/

Babas Peranakan 娘惹小吃

Tucked away nearby Ye Ji Cooked Food in a corner, Babas Peranakan is still easy to spot because of its glaringly orange sign board and infamous long queues during lunch. I personally made the effort to go to Babas Peranakan at 9am – even before the food was ready – on the way to office to try out the Peranakan fare.

Jolly and easy to talk to, Edwin Tan, the Peranakan chef-owner, has worked in hotels such as Shangri-La before and decided to strike out on his own after 20 years of experience in the F&B industry. I don’t think he could have made a better decision.

The selection may not be as varied and compared to other Economy Rice stalls, Babas Perankan may be slightly pricier but it is definitely worth your money. The curries will keep you coming back for more and I truly have never had a bigger serving or better-tasting otak-otak. The otak is fragrant, full of flavour and will knock your socks off.

Babas Peranakan: #02-225 Chinatown Complex Market & Hawker Centre, 335 Smith Street | Expected Damage: $4 – $15 | Opening Hours: Closed on Wednesday, Mon – Tues & Thurs – Sun 10AM – 1.30PM

Hungry GoWHERE!
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Singapore
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Asean
Singapore Michelin Star Awards

Minimum 4 pts to exchange.
Old 28-05-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster

AhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond repute

Best Foods in Malacca to Eat and Drink Like a Local

http://sethlui.com/malacca-best-food-guide/

Bikini Toppings

Ice Cream (RM6.90). If you’re in need of cooling refreshment after pounding the pavements of Melacca, Bikini Toppings will provide a welcome break. Serving an array of ice creams that come served in a coconut alongside refreshing coconut shakes, this is exactly what’s in order on a hot day.

We opted for a scoop of yam, a scoop of chendol and a garnish of fresh lychee, though there are numerous other ice cream flavours and toppings to choose from.

We couldn’t resist joining in with the ‘graffiti’ on the chalkboard walls whilst we were there. Let us know if you go and spot our tag!

Bikini Toppings: 46 Lorong Hang Jebat, 75200 Melaka, Malaysia | Facebook

Hungry GoWHERE!

Old 28-05-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1337 / Power: 9
99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeproud View Post
Rtn ur upz.
Thank you!
Thank you bro
Old 28-05-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1337 / Power: 9
99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of

Interesting to post Malacca food here. Thank you bro.

Quote:

http://sethlui.com/malacca-best-food-guide/

Bikini Toppings

Ice Cream (RM6.90). If you’re in need of cooling refreshment after pounding the pavements of Melacca, Bikini Toppings will provide a welcome break. Serving an array of ice creams that come served in a coconut alongside refreshing coconut shakes, this is exactly what’s in order on a hot day.

We opted for a scoop of yam, a scoop of chendol and a garnish of fresh lychee, though there are numerous other ice cream flavours and toppings to choose from.

We couldn’t resist joining in with the ‘graffiti’ on the chalkboard walls whilst we were there. Let us know if you go and spot our tag!

Old 28-05-2016, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 9
SilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to behold

Bro, thank you for sharing nice economical food.

Quote:
[SIZE="4"]

Babas Peranakan 娘惹小吃

Babas Peranakan: #02-225 Chinatown Complex Market & Hawker Centre, 335 Smith Street | Expected Damage: $4 – $15 | Opening Hours: Closed on Wednesday, Mon – Tues & Thurs – Sun 10AM – 1.30PM
Old 28-05-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Brazen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will try next week. Thanks.

Quote:

Babas Peranakan 娘惹小吃

Tucked away nearby Ye Ji Cooked Food in a corner, Babas Peranakan is still easy to spot because of its glaringly orange sign board and infamous long queues during lunch. I personally made the effort to go to Babas Peranakan at 9am – even before the food was ready – on the way to office to try out the Peranakan fare.

Jolly and easy to talk to, Edwin Tan, the Peranakan chef-owner, has worked in hotels such as Shangri-La before and decided to strike out on his own after 20 years of experience in the F&B industry. I don’t think he could have made a better decision.

The selection may not be as varied and compared to other Economy Rice stalls, Babas Perankan may be slightly pricier but it is definitely worth your money. The curries will keep you coming back for more and I truly have never had a bigger serving or better-tasting otak-otak. The otak is fragrant, full of flavour and will knock your socks off.

Old 28-05-2016, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Kaput deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice dessert for hot day.

Quote:

Old 28-05-2016, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 8
Emotional is a glorious beacon of lightEmotional is a glorious beacon of lightEmotional is a glorious beacon of lightEmotional is a glorious beacon of lightEmotional is a glorious beacon of lightEmotional is a glorious beacon of light

TS,thank you for sharing daily food.

Quote:

Babas Peranakan 娘惹小吃

Old 28-05-2016, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 14
Blackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
Another amazing spread to try.
Hope you got a big stomach .

Beware of fake female imposters .

Blackcloud IS NOT BlackC1oud .
Old 28-05-2016, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
JoelMatip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting and nice thread.
Old 29-05-2016, 08:13 AM
Samster

OH! BUN CHA

HANOI STREET FOOD GETS LOCAL BUZZ FOLLOWING VIRAL INSTAGRAM POST OF OBAMA EATING IT IN VIETNAM

Bún chả is a Vietnamese dish of grilled pork and noodle, which is thought to have originated from Hanoi, Vietnam.[1] Bun cha is served with grilled fatty pork (chả) over a plate of white rice noodle (bún) and herbs with a side dish of dipping sauce. The dish was described in 1959 by Vietnamese food writer Vu Bang (1913–1984) who described Hanoi as a town "transfixed by bún chả." Hanoi’s first bún chả restaurant was on Gia Ngư, Hoàn Kiếm District, in Hanoi's Old Quarter.[2][3][4]

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/m/makan/oh-bun-cha....NJl4or67.dpuf

Hungry GoWHERE!

Old 29-05-2016, 10:18 AM
Samster

Hao Hua Cooked Food 豪華热食

My favorite dishes were the curry and soft tofu. So plush, the sauce sinks in-between the walls of tofu when you bite into it, allowing one to happily devour the tofu with just the right amount of sauce. The curry too was fantastic. I liked how the chicken was cut into smaller pieces so I didn’t have to do any extra work cutting it up.

P.S and the potatoes were soft.

Hao Hua Cooked Food: #02-12, 335 Smith St, Chinatown Complex, Singapore 050335 | Expected Damage: $2 – $5 | Opening Hours: Tues – Sun 11AM – 7PM

I know that the general perception of Economy Rice is boring and all stalls seem similar, but I hope that this list changes that perception and helps to escape the daily grind. Economy Rice can be exciting if you want it to be and affordable too.

Hungry GoWHERE!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1