The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sakeo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Do Not give your mobile number away!

Breach of trust, do not give your mobile number away!

I did ask why, but did not reply keep on asking for the number.
They are some advice and Thanks to bro Mr_don_juan - Breach of trust, do not give your mobile number away!
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=654561

DO NOT give your mobile number away!

Happy chionging and play safe!
Old 05-07-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: Do Not give your mobile number away!

so can don't give mobile number if we go massage parlour..WTF already not happy that we have to provide ic number and name.
Old 05-07-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
LawTiamHock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
so can don't give mobile number if we go massage parlour..WTF already not happy that we have to provide ic number and name.
Just write fake details for your Name, IC and HP number.
Old 05-07-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Alexes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Simple, just buy preregistrater sim will do
Old 05-07-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 19
foooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawTiamHock View Post
Good luck to u if kena av raid
Old 05-07-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawTiamHock View Post
some using IPAD for registration...I key in fake ic and name all rejected ....how come ? their IPAD already got a whole database ??? if foreigner how ? key in how they know ?

will they ask ID for verification ?
Old 05-07-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
x9447z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
some using IPAD for registration...I key in fake ic and name all rejected ....how come ? their IPAD already got a whole database ??? if foreigner how ? key in how they know ?

will they ask ID for verification ?
More likely the ipad is verifying IC number. Go ways to generate fake ICs that will pass basic checks like this
Old 05-07-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 22
newbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant future

Just enter true name and ic. If not raid, you will be in deep shit
Old 05-07-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

MP that require customer to register are the licensed ones. Visiting one is not a crime. Why bother giving fake details? If suay suay got spot-check (quite frequent these days), not even talking about a raid, more jialat have to answer for giving fake particulars.
Old 06-07-2018, 12:29 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
MP that require customer to register are the licensed ones. Visiting one is not a crime. Why bother giving fake details? If suay suay got spot-check (quite frequent these days), not even talking about a raid, more jialat have to answer for giving fake particulars.
do you know what they are doing with the data that they collected ?
Old 06-07-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

https://samliew.com/nric-generator

Maybe this can help.
Old 07-07-2018, 11:13 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
do you know what they are doing with the data that they collected ?
To spam u or to call your family members and inform them that u visit massage?

License massage parlour is LAN LAN no choice due to spf guideline.

If u write fake one, during spot checks, their license will deduct points which I know u dun care...

By right they have to take down your nric particulars and match again your ID.

Even if u just right English name and not your nric full name, their points also gone.

Why are u so worry?? If u are, then go to tcm with acpuncture one and Chinese sinseh one. U will need to register a medical record with the Tcm

If you super concern about PDPA, then go visit ML at local section or go jb massage lah

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-07-2018, 04:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sakeo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Breach of trust, do not give your mobile number away!

I did ask why, but did not reply keep on asking for the number.
They are some advice and Thanks to bro Mr_don_juan - Breach of trust, do not give your mobile number away!
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=654561

DO NOT give your mobile number away!

Happy chionging and play safe!
Old 17-07-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
RPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Guys, I really have to say this. All these crap registration is required by the SPF. Not the spa that wants it. Nowadays, the SPF is very harsh on them, and I have heard they intend to wipe all of them and reduce our playground.

By giving FAKE or wrong info, you are indirectly HELPING the SPF to penalize the spas. You have no idea how many of the spas are affected by these, and some of my favorite playground has been destroyed because of ignorant idiots that gives all these fake info. Once they are penalized, they risk the chance of their license not being able to renew.

If they are raid, and you happened to be there, you might be able to get away or even deny but by giving fake info you give yourself trouble. That is totally stupid. I'm sure all the old birds in the scene will agree with me. I have heard from some masseurs that the reason the SPF do this is to ensure if there are HIV outbreak, they can trace all the history so will reduce the infections.

I know it might be crap etc, but the real reason to give CORRECT info is to help them. So pls stop being an idiot and selfish and protect our playground from the SPF!
Old 18-07-2018, 01:45 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
To spam u or to call your family members and inform them that u visit massage?

License massage parlour is LAN LAN no choice due to spf guideline.

If u write fake one, during spot checks, their license will deduct points which I know u dun care...

By right they have to take down your nric particulars and match again your ID.

Even if u just right English name and not your nric full name, their points also gone.

Why are u so worry?? If u are, then go to tcm with acpuncture one and Chinese sinseh one. U will need to register a medical record with the Tcm

If you super concern about PDPA, then go visit ML at local section or go jb massage lah
since you know so much, maybe you can tell us why they are required to collect personal info ? yes required by SPF. for what reasons ?

and if they are serious about this enforcement, just get the recep to ask for IC and scan lah better right ? why ask customer to key in themselves and then dont't verify ?

they should also put a warning sign and says customer should not put fake personal details right ? if they are so concerned .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1