The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2018, 04:37 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerardwoon View Post
They are not protecting the girls, they are protecting the business. The shop from is a front for other businesses...Dhobby Business

They inflate the sales pay a shit load of taxes 21%, its cheaper then 40-60% people charge for dhobby job.

But these are the small kids on the block whom imagine that they have a 9 inch dick, that is why they so kwai lan...

Soon....
More information please....

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 22-09-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
They are not protecting the girls, they are protecting the business. The shop from is a front for other businesses...Dhobby Business

They inflate the sales pay a shit load of taxes 21%, its cheaper then 40-60% people charge for dhobby job.

But these are the small kids on the block whom imagine that they have a 9 inch dick, that is why they so kwai lan...

Soon....
Laundry mart.
Old 23-09-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 7
dexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sl135831 View Post
I am over 60 now,still enjoy going to Hc. Once there is a local ML msg me good service. Then she get personal,,,telling how cute I am, her fave food and we should go out together to eat..

Told her I am very happy and excited that someone so young like a old man. And my penis like a young man (that part is the true).and she gave me number and must stay in touch.

Told her I have lots of money but alas it all for my daughter studying and other commitments , then she start turning cold and never contact me,,,

I have learn that after 50- nothing is free and you have to pay for your fuck.
There is no love for me only lust.
Sigh. How to grow old like that?
Hahaha.
Old 23-09-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 7
dexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Soon....
Please enlighten.
Old 23-09-2018, 09:52 AM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Laundry mart.
Hahahahahaha i believe that spa pays ALOT of money to monitor their news.

I post any shit not even related to them also kana deleted damm fast....

Why mods doesnt reply my PMs?

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 23-09-2018, 09:59 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexpaul View Post
Please enlighten.
If we post in only SBF means only for gossip lah...

Mr. Sooooooo stupid.....pls dont be stupid to keep getting mods to delete lah

U better be worry about those who doesnt comment much AROUND u....

I am only just a samster of ur joint only....u can go dig out all ur client nric out lor...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Last edited by ShittyAss; 23-09-2018 at 01:23 PM.
Old 24-09-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ferndazAllan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
If we post in only SBF means only for gossip lah...

Mr. Sooooooo stupid.....pls dont be stupid to keep getting mods to delete lah

U better be worry about those who doesnt comment much AROUND u....

I am only just a samster of ur joint only....u can go dig out all ur client nric out lor...
Your thread chalked up in 4 days

1 2 , 5 0 0 v i e w s

Assuming each viewer has got 3 friends that go chiong, that means 37,500 chiongsters have got a rough idea of whats going on...sideline chatter not included. They need to overhaul revamp their management style t cover up ....
Old 24-09-2018, 06:06 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferndazAllan View Post
Your thread chalked up in 4 days

1 2 , 5 0 0 v i e w s

Assuming each viewer has got 3 friends that go chiong, that means 37,500 chiongsters have got a rough idea of whats going on...sideline chatter not included. They need to overhaul revamp their management style t cover up ....
Lol.. I still do not understand why sbf delete that thread

I really hope they manage to get some revenue out from them...

If not it's really too wasted..

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 24-09-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Lol.. I still do not understand why sbf delete that thread

I really hope they manage to get some revenue out from them...

If not it's really too wasted..
because all the talk wasn't gossip but true stories played by imperial owners and staffs
Old 25-09-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
gerardwoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Top 10 Questions asked at The Loyal Harlem Gym
=================================

10. How does it feel to be ON TOP of things ?

09. Do you prefer a mouth full or you just lick?

08. Can I put you on the retainer ?

07. Are you sure its gonna fit ?

06. DO you take things lying down ?

Old 25-09-2018, 03:22 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplebiatch View Post
because all the talk wasn't gossip but true stories played by imperial owners and staffs
Even if it's true story, it doesn't affect sbf and why was it deleted?

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 25-09-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 11
bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!

Maybe too revealing?
Old 25-09-2018, 03:39 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagusman81 View Post
Maybe too revealing?
Name all fake one... revealing because it's truth storyline? Tsk tsk

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 25-09-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Even if it's true story, it doesn't affect sbf and why was it deleted?
"Because you can't handle the TRUTH"!!!

imperial story spoken by a few good men.
Old 26-09-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ferndazAllan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Which only goes to show there were priceless grains of truth in every bit of revelation. No one would muzzle a lie
They would be very busy defending themselves now, telling everyone that they meet and being ask that what was on SBF was not true, they (Bosses and ML) would have to orchestrate a common story to show that they are "not lying"
and they are "telling the truth"

[ Which only goes to show there were priceless grains of truth in every bit of revelation. No one would muzzle a lie ]

Dont believe go visit a few different ML and see what they say, its either I dont know or they will tell you their can message from the fucking boss man.

How innocent (especially) or weak they appear to you, bro we aint their match, these ML are like cyborgs, hard wired to lie and to lie forever.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1