The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 16-09-2018, 02:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
Not just poisonous, she's old too. 😂
Last I checked, all the ladies on the 4th floor are old
Old 16-09-2018, 02:50 AM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Beware of Ivy, local/Malaysian Chinese woman. Ivy is short, has some tummy and about mid 40s to early 50s age. Ivy works in a massage joint on the fourth floor. Very near the toilets. After I agreed to her price, she did the deed. When it was finished she wanted $20 more and insisted I had agreed to the higher price at the beginning! There was much raised voices. As I was leaving, she will tell her lady boss what I paid her to do. I dub her "Poison Ivy". Stay away from Poison Ivy!
Strange. I have tried Ivy before and never experienced what you experienced. She has a lot of sad stories she likes to tell. Just ignore them and be firm.
Old 16-09-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

I also have had Ivy a couple of times and so far all have been rather satisfying.

She does have her sad stories and personal issues but majority of the ladies on the 4th floor have the same issues. I just listen with a pinch of salt and never get involved.

As for payment, I only pay what regulars pay and it's lower than market price. So far I never had any issues but of cos I do add an extra red or two if the service that day is extra satisfying. Ivy always accepts my payment with a smile and goodbye kiss..
Old 29-09-2018, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 12
iRonn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’ve grown dreadry of the ML GILFs already, all the so called “h2h talks” and the 5-10mins piano massage follow by GQ.. prefer to enter the Thai Fingerpress massage shop instead for the past few visits..

Their service given to me was also commendable and really felt like being pampered well..

FYI: bros no commission earned from this, just purely my POV
Old 29-09-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRonn View Post
I’ve grown dreadry of the ML GILFs already, all the so called “h2h talks” and the 5-10mins piano massage follow by GQ.. prefer to enter the Thai Fingerpress massage shop instead for the past few visits..

Their service given to me was also commendable and really felt like being pampered well..

FYI: bros no commission earned from this, just purely my POV
Are u referring to the Thai Massage that is also on the 4th floor? So far never tried it. Any specials..

As for the "h2h talks", just ignore it. U are paying for their services so you have every right to get them to focus on servicing you. You are not there to entertain them.

That's why I stick to only 2 nowadays. Both of them knows what I want and till date, it's has been value for money...
Old 29-09-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Are u referring to the Thai Massage that is also on the 4th floor? So far never tried it. Any specials..

As for the "h2h talks", just ignore it. U are paying for their services so you have every right to get them to focus on servicing you. You are not there to entertain them.

That's why I stick to only 2 nowadays. Both of them knows what I want and till date, it's has been value for money...
Oh yes I’m referring to the thai massage on the 4th floor. Well, you should probably try it! Though standard market rates applies.. entrance if I didn’t remember wrongly it should be $45 for 60mins? Regarding specials, it really got to depend on your chemistry and Lady Luck on that day HAHAHA unless maybe youre patronising them enough and who knows what might happen right?

Yea I get that we arent there to spend money and get nagged at.. all I can do it’s imagining to turn a deaf ear hahaha left side in right side out.

I’ve had some regular FL ML on the 4th floor too, but I’m drifting more and more away from them but getting closer and closer to the Thai Fingerpress instead lol
Old 29-09-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh yes I’m referring to the thai massage on the 4th floor. Well, you should probably try it! Though standard market rates applies.. entrance if I didn’t remember wrongly it should be $45 for 60mins? Regarding specials, it really got to depend on your chemistry and Lady Luck on that day HAHAHA unless maybe youre patronising them enough and who knows what might happen right?

Yea I get that we arent there to spend money and get nagged at.. all I can do it’s imagining to turn a deaf ear hahaha left side in right side out.

I’ve had some regular FL ML on the 4th floor too, but I’m drifting more and more away from them but getting closer and closer to the Thai Fingerpress instead lol
All Thai ml or mix races....many years back there a prc and Malay ml...
Old 29-09-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
All Thai ml or mix races....many years back there a prc and Malay ml...
From my experiences the past few times recently, I’ve only been served by pure thais and I’ve not seen any other races there in the premise either..

FYI they are somewhat in the MILF range. So if you’re into GILFs, I do not recommend this joint. However, I do recommend if you’re experiencing body aches or if you like the thrills and anticipation from “hunting”, just like me haha

*Standard rates apply, such as entrance and massage timing rates.
Old 29-09-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 15
ashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to all

Quote:
From my experiences the past few times recently, I’ve only been served by pure thais and I’ve not seen any other races there in the premise either..

FYI they are somewhat in the MILF range. So if you’re into GILFs, I do not recommend this joint. However, I do recommend if you’re experiencing body aches or if you like the thrills and anticipation from “hunting”, just like me haha

*Standard rates apply, such as entrance and massage timing rates.
hi bro, hows the massage? good and authentic or anyhow press press kind? if its good, then i might wanna try

Upped list :
Old 29-09-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the info. Will give it a try soon.

My humble points for your contribution.
Old 04-10-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

is there a gilf called angie still around?
Old 04-10-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
knopfler is one of the Best!knopfler is one of the Best!knopfler is one of the Best!

Hi! Was wondering is the spa at JSP is still operating? I suspect it is gone during the raid!
Old 05-10-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
is there a gilf called angie still around?
She is always there
Old 06-10-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 20
joe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud of

Level 4 is still very much alive. I usually look for Jessy but gave Ivy a second try earlier this week (I had her once a year ago).

Depending on how well u get along with her, I should think the services available can vary greatly. I'll just say I manged to sweet talked her into my wishes.

Her massage is not bad and services is above average. She has put on a bit of weight since the last time I saw her. If u can accept the slight tummy, she is quite worth the time. The best thing about her is she doesn't rush u. Massage and special added up to around 45 min. YMMV.
Old 07-10-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
She is always there
wonder how old she is ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1