The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 28-09-2016, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun12345 View Post
Any updates on coco at jsp?
The 1st floor Coco?
Old 28-09-2016, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
I just see how long this thread will survive before being deleted.
Old 29-09-2016, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
tonks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytonks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone ever tried happy at JSP ?
Old 29-09-2016, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonks View Post
anyone ever tried happy at JSP ?
Happy is a ML name? I hope you not thinking we go there and try our luck to be happy.
Old 29-09-2016, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
tonks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytonks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yea bro, her name. Maybe she use diff name, i dunno. Shop is on the right of goldentex trading. behind the lift. i go see see, she was well put together for her age but i did not try yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
Happy is a ML name? I hope you not thinking we go there and try our luck to be happy.
Old 29-09-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
The 1st floor Coco?
Yuppie!!!!!
Old 29-09-2016, 01:22 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

two joints.
textile ctre,
jsp.
which?
Old 01-10-2016, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 10
KennyLim is one of the Best!KennyLim is one of the Best!KennyLim is one of the Best!KennyLim is one of the Best!

Textile Centre - ground floor corridor at the rear of the building leading to the car park facing the HDB flats. A few spas - small and looks like a one woman operation type. Good looking MILFs with nice make up sitting behind the counter desk - pass by; they will look up; smile and wink you in.
Did not try as was rushing for a client's meeting. Will do so at some other day.
Old 01-10-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

textile ctre grd flor,
Near hp shop.
Give genuine good masg
Not piano, strong masg.
Solo therapist ,plenty privacy
Old 01-10-2016, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Bestie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not writing FR, so don't pm me for ctc

Was running errand in Textile Ctr, but decided to park my car in JSP.

Quite lost when I walk in to JSP thru the carpark, most shops was either close or tinder glass (can't see thru kind), manage to found the escalator and rushing next door to Textile.....I'm not 1st time to JSP, aware there's quite a few spa within the building, but no mood for that day.

After finish my errand, walk back to JSP, this time, got a bit of time to look around the building, while walking back to my car at level X, walk pass a spa (just now too rush never notice), a lone average looking ML sitting there playing her phone, somehow, I like this kind of ML who won't wink at passerby to come in type.

Decided to ask for a session of massage, with closer look, roughly in her early 30s not MILF type, was shocked to find out $20 for 30min massage only, so decided to go for it, din really expect much from her, hopefully just press hard for my backaching......

Inside the shop quite spacious, high bed, but the bed was not really comfortable, her massage not bad, from her accent, I really curious, so simply ask her where she from, omg, a Sinkie!!!! My 1st time engaging a Sinkie ML

To test her out more, I started to ask more qns and I can be really sure that she is true born Sinkie.....working only part time, 3 times a week, and I met her at the right day, haha

When GQ ask shyly by her, I just say to her, "confirm I will support you fully, cause you are a Singaporean" hahaha

Go for full, won't go details on it, becos she not really good in it, plus point is having a clean shave pussy.

Don't ask ctc from me, her name start with B......not really chio bu syt type, but bonking a Sinkie ML, still my 1st time after chionging for so many year, now while writing this post, still feel sextify and worth paying.....damage is $150 including that $20
Old 02-10-2016, 02:08 AM
Samster (B)

bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

u from up north.
U dun like sinkie??
Old 02-10-2016, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
It's a very interesting area indeed. In fact, it's my regular haunt. Plenty of hipster cafes & cool makan joints there as well as in the nearby Kampong Glam & Arab Street area. Please PM me if you need any recommendations.
To all those jokers who have been pestering me with PMs... you want hipster cafe & tokong restaurant recommendations in Jalan Sultan, Kampong Glam & Arab Street I sure can give you.

But if you want hanky panky recommendations there, then you asked the wrong person. To be honest, none of the masseuses working in that area impress me. My standards are high and the gems I regularly fuck are not in that part of town. Peace out!
Old 02-10-2016, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Bestie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedokMassage View Post
u from up north.
U dun like sinkie??
You are funny or you trying to troll me?
Old 05-10-2016, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Jalan Sultan

After exchanging PMs with Bestie, I realised we're talking about the same local Chi. massage girl, B____. What a coincidence. I was massaged by her last month. B____'s age is about early 30s. Her skin is not so fair. Medium body. 1.55m. Medium length straight hair. Good looking enough. Not a painful, relaxing massage. Special services were also good enough. Her thighs are thick though. B-cup boobs. Not rushed. RTB____: Yes.
Old 05-10-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster (B)

any happening at textile??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1