The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2016, 10:18 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 0
Rollandng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRollandng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Con Shop (A&A Wellness Bugis)

Haven't been to this place for few months, recently went in for a walk-in massage. Was surprised to see it so empty despite late in the afternoon. As usual, I paid $50 for an hour to the counter girl, she seems new as i have not seen her before. Another lady(I think from Malaysia based on her accent) which was beside her immediately told me they increased the price to $68 already. I told her that I will come again another time and request to return my money. I took a look at the price list when I was at the ground floor, it stated 1 hour $50 and why are they charging $68? I start this thread is to warn all fellow Bros not to be con without checking the price.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 10
FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!
Re: Con Shop (A&A Wellness Bugis)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollandng View Post
Haven't been to this place for few months, recently went in for a walk-in massage. Was surprised to see it so empty despite late in the afternoon. As usual, I paid $50 for an hour to the counter girl, she seems new as i have not seen her before. Another lady(I think from Malaysia based on her accent) which was beside her immediately told me they increased the price to $68 already. I told her that I will come again another time and request to return my money. I took a look at the price list when I was at the ground floor, it stated 1 hour $50 and why are they charging $68? I start this thread is to warn all fellow Bros not to be con without checking the price.

Err where is it exactly Ah? I am Abit mountain tortise
Old 10-07-2016, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TS there's already a thread on this place no need to start a new one...
Old 10-07-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Kwellness is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks for the warning bro, almost went up yesterday, money well saved.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel567 View Post
It's at Bugis village beside Popeyes on the third floor.
Haha that joint Ah...zero massage skills. Operate like a HC. I am surprise they can survive for so many years!!
Old 10-07-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Kwellness is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Thanks for the warning bro, I can save the money to put it in better use like having buffets etc.
Old 10-07-2016, 11:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 0
Aanda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAanda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Times are hard and money is hard to earn, spend money wisely on good massage at other Spas and not this black shop.
Old 11-07-2016, 06:18 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 0
Rollandng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRollandng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It's astonishing to see there are so many carrots in Singapore despite all the warnings from all Bros still go and support this Spa.
Old 11-07-2016, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Penilpower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to share.. I think some of the bros here overindulge the ladies here.. I heard from some of the ladies who mentioned that there are customers who used the hours paid under the package to bring them out for lunch or allow them to knock off early.. With such carrot head bros, how would the ml do a good massage job which they are suppose to do!!
Old 11-07-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 20
edroman is one of the Best!edroman is one of the Best!edroman is one of the Best!

The masseuses here are quite lazy. Using only one hand to massage is very common amongst them. The other hand is usually playing with their handphones.
Old 11-07-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 11
Dino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by edroman View Post
The masseuses here are quite lazy. Using only one hand to massage is very common amongst them. The other hand is usually playing with their handphones.
Bro totally agreed with you. While Jolin was massaging me she use one hand to massage me and the other hand using her phone. You deserved my 4 pts

Last edited by Dino99; 12-07-2016 at 05:32 PM.
Old 11-07-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino99 View Post
Bro totally agreed with you. While Jolin was massing me she use one hand to massage me and the other hand using her phone. You deserved my 4 pts

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/art...ecial-services

Wah play so big...
Old 11-07-2016, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 20
edroman is one of the Best!edroman is one of the Best!edroman is one of the Best!

Wow!! now Joilin become famous for the wrong reasons, her name already quoted by brothers and repeatedly mentioned in all the few threads, and now her name also in the media!
Old 11-07-2016, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!

It seems that there are different threads talking about the same joint. Maybe should read before postings so avoid confusion.
Old 11-07-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinpaokong View Post
It seems that there are different threads talking about the same joint. Maybe should read before postings so avoid confusion.

All flaming them no difference also lah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1