The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

market rate mostly fixed already. To bring down the rate, either supply of ML increase and 99% willing to take $30/50/80 for hj/bm/bj/fj or all 99%of the man don't go massage. Once ML no business, they will cut the rate. I think neither will happen so just pray the rate don't go up further.
Old 25-07-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

I think market rate should be falling.. see many ML beat mosquito, boh seng li ..

Yet, seeing many Bros pay above $50 when can have lower rate..easily at $30

If her face Justice Pao, better avoid her than let small head control..

When more of us boh hiu these haughty MLs, the MLs fall in line..

Fight inflation Bros.. tip only $10..
Old 26-07-2018, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
siangu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a decent girl easily earn more than most of the bros here, yet some bros here tip them like a big boss
Old 28-07-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
Upz thread for awareness . Remember don't overpay . If you don't like the price you can reject politely. Cheong wisely and safely .
Admire your work bro, u had been mentioning not to over pay..

Now mostly go for good clean massage and end of the day whether have anything extra is a side dish meaning have or don't have also ok
Old 29-07-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

im glad to see bros here helping each other. For newbies please read the first few pages for advises. help each other for a better Chongqing environment for all.
Old 22-08-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
jiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siangu View Post
a decent girl easily earn more than most of the bros here, yet some bros here tip them like a big boss
they earn quite a bit but always scream business no good. hoping you will be the white knight and visit them.
Old 24-08-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
UncleOng45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUncleOng45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Angry Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

1 cust : $50
5 cust : $250, 30 days : $7500
10 cust : $500, 30 days : $15000
Even deduct no business, rental & expenses, 1 month easily $5000 & above.
They r more rich than most of us.

Why pay more...
Old 24-08-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Victoralpha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So guys ,

Like what is the rates I should be giving to the ML
What is overpricing and What is stingy...
if there is a gauge than easier to follow lol.

Thanks
Old 24-08-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4spec2 View Post
Hahahha. Ur not the only one. I went to the ones at tai Seng. With the pink sign board. Tmd. open mouth $100 for HJ with body. HJ $60 no autoroam.

End up paid $90 for bj with autoroam. But she was a very sweet girl with 11/10 GFE which is really a huge bonus

wIll rtm if around that area
bro, tai seng got a lot leh, which 1 u went? pink signboard next to a aquarium shop?
Old 25-08-2018, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 12
kepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am what you can say an occasional chiongster.. got on and off season one.. so sometimes maybe off the scene for awhile and may miss 'interesting' updates.. heh..

The ones at CBD seem to always charge higher.. higher rental huh..

once i went one, the ML quoted 100 for HJ. 120 for B2B. 150 for BJ. 200 for full.

i was like wow.. nego and nego till get 80 for B2B. maybe am still paying high. but she already nudging little brother with her mouth.. aka want to BJ.. but not yet.. maybe that's her trick..

but though business maybe bad for some, these girls still think they can make up for it by charging higher.. its the case of volume sales vs higher rates..
Old 27-08-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 15
Pussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud of

Times are bad. If can save, save. No need to pay for bells and whistles.
Old 03-09-2018, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

For all newbies, be wise and read through this thread.
Old 03-09-2018, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Honestly $50 for HJ a bit bo hua eh if you think about it.

$50 you can go piak piak GL 30mins. Or if you got game, go KTV jio the bu(s) there. My friend kept going YSH pick the same girl always tip $30 only until the girl willingly follow him to hotel 81 for free whole night unlimited shots.
Old 20-09-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
livevire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Spot on bro!

Went to a spa near Beauty World. The ML asked for 80 for HJ with no autoroam. I was surprised when she told me that it is prevailing market rate.
Old 20-09-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
Honestly $50 for HJ a bit bo hua eh if you think about it.

$50 you can go piak piak GL 30mins. Or if you got game, go KTV jio the bu(s) there. My friend kept going YSH pick the same girl always tip $30 only until the girl willingly follow him to hotel 81 for free whole night unlimited shots.
Sometimes when you encounter a syt with a c cup offer hj plus auto roam $50.. most of us will give in....... is a matter of can your big head over ride your small head..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1