The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2011, 05:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 18
hipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to behold
My Best Buddy and My Sexy Wife

Dear Bros,
Having read so many wild stories from many bros, I thought of trying my hands on writing one myself. It's my first time writing, so please pardon its rawness. I only have part 1 here, and will conceptualized the rest of the story as it goes on. Hope you will enjoy it.

After a struggling weekend, I finally picked up the phone and dialed my best buddy, Alan, to let him know my decision on what we had discussed earlier.

1 week ago:

I met up with Bro Alan to go for a massage at our favorite joint. Bro Alan had requested for Crystal, who was highly recommended online, while Alan recommended me to try Qiao'er, which I did.

When Qiao'er first stepped into the room, I was immediately glued to her pretty young face. Big doe-eyes, small nose, luscious lips, and shoulder-length wavy hair.
She was wearing a short black dress revealing much of her sexy thighs.

Qiao'er: Hello, I'm Qiao'er. How can I address you?

Me: Call me Seth will do.
I sat up to catch a better view of her, and redo my towel properly.

Qiao'er: You came from work? Want to shower first?

As she speaks, she bends over to remove her heels. At that instant, her glorious pair of tits revealed themselves from under her lacy low cut top Looks like a pair of C cuppers.
Her peek-a-boo show caused to react a little.

Me: Ok, let me help you undress, and then we can shower together.

I stood up, walked to her, hugged her, and kissed her on her moist sexy lips. I hugged her tighter, to press my rock hard cock onto her, and her pair of tits on my chest.

Me: You are very sexy.

I continued to French kiss her and my hands starts to auto-roam. I moved both hands downwards and squeezed her butt cheeks playfully, making her squeal and we both laughed out, our tongues still locked in frenzy.

As I continued to fondle with her ass, I can feel the g-string she was wearing, and started stroking on it with my fingers, which also rubbed in between her ass cheeks, touching her asshole and her pussy. She lets out another laugh.

Qiao’er: What are you doing, my dear?

Me: Well, since you really want to find out, I shall continue

Her hands were busy moving up and down my back, holding tightly to my arms, caressing my chest, groping my butt, and finally her right hand landed on my groin. Beneath the towel, my cock was feeling so damn shiok, feeling her wonderful hand hold onto it.. She started to jerk it slowly, making it even harder.

Qiao'er: Nice. It seems big, and ready for some fun.

Me: Yes, you have to be responsible for my little guy here.

Qiao'er: Will this do?

She slipped her right hand skillfully under my towel, and began stroking it. I was in heaven, enjoying her warm smooth hand rub my nasty piece of meat.

I moved my hands in front, and grabbed onto her pair of tits with both hands. It was a handful, and my hand barely managed to hold them completely, I love to feel the warmth of her pair of tits. As I fondle and squeeze her fleshly pair of love pillows, she began to jerk my cock even faster, she looked at me sexily and smiled at me sluttily.

With my cock in her hands, and her pretty face smiling at me so sexily, I was totally in ecstasy. I can't help but started moaning. "Don't stop and jerk faster" I said, almost pleading her. My hands were still kneading both her tits.

My towel then dropped to the ground by itself, revealing my 6.5 incher, with her hands grabbing it so tightly. Seeing this, I squeezed hard, pumping more blood to my cock.

Qiao'er: You like this?
She said teasingly.

Me: Yes, of course yes.
I can't think at all.

She brought her other hand to her mouth and spitted into her palm. Her eyes still fixated on mine. Then she gently rubbed her spit onto my cock head in slow circular motion. My sensitive cock head jerked itself a little at her wet warm hands.

Qiao'er: Look at this.
She laughs.

I looked down, and my pre-cum was oozing out. She rubbed her index finger on the tip of it, and pulled a string of pre-cum from my cock head. Then she held her hands together, lubbing them with my pre-cum. Then with one hand, she began stroking on my cock again, and the other hand, rubbing skilfully on my cock head. The feeling was so shiok, that my legs kept going soft.

I pushed her spaghetti straps off her shoulders, and eagerly pulled her dress downwards. As the dress dropped to the floor, her naked body exposed itself beautifully before my eyes. Her tits were shaped like a pair of juicy peaches and she has pinkish nipples that were erected from my handling. She has a perfect slender body, and under the soft lights, I can see her flawless fair skin.

Like a small boy, I bent forward, and started sucking hungrily on her juicy right tit, sometimes licking and biting her pinkish nipples. My left hand worked on her left tit, grabbing, rubbing and pinching on her nipples.

She started to let out soft moans of pleasure, making me even more horny. My right hand jerked her g-string downwards, and slide into her groin.

I stopped sucking her tit to catch a glimpse of her love hole. She is clean shaven, very much what I like. I can see her pussy lips very clearly and eagerly rubbed my 2 fingers on it. It was already very wet with her pussy juice. And she moaned even louder.

I finger-spread her pussy lips, revealing her pink fleshly clits.
With this beautiful pussy in sight, and her hands still milking my rock hard cock, the pervert in me took over. I pushed my index finger into her cunt and felt her tight pussy wrapped around it. She enjoyed it so much, that she has to stroking my cock slower. I pushed my finger deeper, making her moan out,

Qiao’er: arhhh, yes, arhhh... I like this

I finger-massaged around inside her for a while, and then introduced my middle finger in too. I can feel her pussy tightened to welcome my fingers. I continued to finger-fuck her as her pussy juice kept flowing out, coating my fingers and trickling onto my hands and wrist.

I pulled my fingers out, but she was still moaning breathlessly. I licked up her juice on my fingers. Mmmm, the taste of a young pussy is so sweet, mixed with a musky smell of a horny woman. The taste and smell of her sweet juice drove me wild.

I put my fingers into her mouth, and she sucked on them greedily. She used her tongue to circle my finger tips, then wrapped her lips around them, and starts to deep throat them. I can feel her warm slippery tongue rub against my fingers as her head kept moving up and down.

I can't take this anymore, my cock was jerking up and down by itself, and I know what it wants.

Me: I tell you what, no need to shower; I have already done so before I came here. Let's get straight into business.

To be continued....
Old 06-01-2011, 05:37 AM
Samster

hipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to behold
My Best Buddy and My Sexy Wife

We walked to the bed and I jump in the bed laying on my back. She took off her g-string off her ankle and threw it on my face. I grabbed it quickly, pushed it on my face and started sniffing on it like its a drug. The sexy smell made my cock grew harder.

Qiao'er then climbed onto the bed, over me, and started wet kissing me on my mouth, my face, licking sensuously on my ear with her tongue. I held her tits on the nipples with only 2 fingers each, and started swinging her tits.

I can tell that she loves it a lot, as she moaned and kissed me more aggressively.

My stiff rod is now clamped in between her thighs at her groin. As she moved herself downwards to suck on my nipples, her hips started rocking up and down, rubbing her wet pussy lips on my shaft. Her juice was coating my cock. With her sucking and licking my nipples, and her pussy rubbing on my shaft, I can't control myself anymore, and needs to fuck her immediately.

She seems to know what I want, and slowed down a little. "You enjoying this?" She asked. I am too shiok to answer, just nodding my head eagerly. She smiled and said," well, it's not even started yet. "

She crawled herself lower and kneeled in between my legs. She then held my cock with one hand, and lowered her face toward it. The sight of her pretty face in front of my rock hard cock is so turn on.

She held my cock nearer to herself and kissed it on the head. She closed eyes, kissed it again and gave a deep sniff on the shaft. "Mmmm, I like this smelly. So manly. " she then slapped my cock on her left cheek a few times, making a firm slapping sound. Piak Piak Piak. Wow, I’m so turned on my this.

Me: Stop torturing me and start sucking on my cock please.

Qiao'er: Sure my dear, what ever that pleases you.
She giggled playfully.

And in the next second, I felt her warm wet mouth wrapped around my cock, and started to suck it deep and hard. As she moved her head up and down on my cock, she kept moaning sexily.

She sucked faster and harder, while I enjoy seeing her sexy lips wrapped on my meat. She looked so hungry for my cock, and kept swallowing it completely. Sending electricity into my cock, and to my whole body.

She then pulled my cock out, and licked up all her saliva and my pre-cum. She starts to focus on my cock head only and kept sucking loudly on it. Sometimes, she will lick on it like a little kitten cleaning up it's paw. And it is most electrifying is when she tongued my cock's pee hole. When she did that, I can't help but to kept asking her for more, pressing her head on my cock.

She obeyed, and continued licking, sucking my cock head and tonguing my pee hole. Lubed with her saliva, she started jerking me off violently with one hand. And her other hand wriggled between my legs and started playing with my balls and rubbing on my asshole.

Her mouth continues sucking pleasure out of my cock head, and constantly making my legs go weak. With all these climax building up, I know I won't be able to hold it anymore, so I held her head with both hands, and started to pump my cock into her mouth with quick forceful thrust, fucking her mouth with every inch of my cock. In all these madness, I can feel her tits slapped on my thighs at every thrust. This made me pump even harder.

After about 2 mins of intense fucking her warm wet mouth, suddenly, all hell broke loose, I tighten all my body muscles, and took 5 final thrusts, shooting all my load right into her mouth at every single thrust. I have pumped 5 massive load into her sexy mouth.

She let my cum out from her mouth onto my hard cock. And with her hands, she rubbed it all over my cock. I was feeling too sensitive from the ejaculation. But her warm hands just kept stroking up and down my shaft. She pushed my cock into her warm wet mouth again, and gave me a very intense blowjob. With all the sensitivity, I tightened all my muscles again, both wanting her to stop yet wanting her to keep sucking my piece of meat like her lollipop.

Suddenly, I felt my balls tightened, and one intense load of sperm gushed from my balls, to my shaft, and shot out onto Qiao'er's face.

It caught me by surprise that I cummed again so fast. Qiao'er seemed to have the control my cock, and I just can’t get enough of her.

I looked at her pretty face that is now covered with my white gooey cum, and smiled at her.

Me: You are incredible. I can't help but to cum again. This is one of the best fuck I ever had.

Qiao'er: I'm glad you like what I'm doing to you. You have a really tasty piece of tool too, that's why I can't stop sucking it. I want to feed on your cum.

Her words are so sexy, and I can feel my cock stir a little, but I was really too tired.

Qiao'er: we still have an hour, why don't I shower you clean, and we can both rest for a while before you show me what else you can do with your cock.

So we proceeded to the shower, and she washed me thoroughly while I admired her beautiful body. We then hit the bed, and I dozed off very quickly.

To be continued....
Old 06-01-2011, 09:05 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
pusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Best Buddy and My Sexy Wife

goods deal.. how much you pay for her?
Old 06-01-2011, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 18
Sensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to behold

Is this a FR? Doesn't seem to have anything to do with intorducing your best buddy or yr wife... if its a FR, pls share contact. Thanks.
Old 06-01-2011, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Wa lan eh. Sibei steaming. I love the way how you describe the whole thing. Pls do continue. So is your sexy wife coming into the picture next?
Old 06-01-2011, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
JamesNiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensory Sniper View Post
Is this a FR? Doesn't seem to have anything to do with intorducing your best buddy or yr wife... if its a FR, pls share contact. Thanks.
LOL...nice 1...
Old 06-01-2011, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 15
kirk69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkirk69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkirk69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dam I read your story now having a hardon. Please continue soon.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 15
SinnohX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice one please continue
Old 07-01-2011, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
neverfade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whoa i really steam like mad liao. Pls continue TS!
Old 07-01-2011, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Singaporefirst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow... Cannot wait for what cums next... I mean what comes next....
Old 08-01-2011, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Great start - Keep moving along dude.
Old 08-01-2011, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

updates TS

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 08-01-2011, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

please continue .....
Old 11-01-2011, 09:51 AM
Samster

Thank you bro for the support. To clarify, the story will be made up by my experience, so not entire true. I'm currently overseas, and will not be able to update in these few days, but will do so as soon as possible. Please stay on.

Have a good one week ahead.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 21
DIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to behold

will wait for more .........
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1