The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2010, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of
Wife fingered by a stranger in a club

while she thought it was me!

Last nite we were having a great time in a popular club. It was as usual crowded to the max on a friday night. This place is always full house by 1030pm. Those who are party freaks will know. Its been a long time since we were in the mood for a drink till u drop night. My wife chosed a simply black dress with a belt at the waist. It was super short as i made her lift the gathers at her belt slightly higher, so her skirt lenght just enuf to cover her butt. She didnt wear a bra as the top was quite low and the bra would be an extra. Underneath the skirt was a new lacey black VS gstring from USA.

We couldnt get a table and we only managed to set our drinks on a ledge near the back. This corner is good as it was superdark, only lighted with the occasional strobe lights.

We finished our initial round of drinks and i could tell she was high but needed more to go crazy and maybe strip in the club or something. I went to get another round of juggies before the 1 for 1 ends. Oops i just let out another clue. I left her there alone dancing and when i finally got back from the never ending q, i saw she had company!
Old 24-04-2010, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ccf83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wife fingered by a stranger in a club

Hi Brother Peterpan

Good to see you in action again.
Awaiting for the next updates as I am sure you will never let us down!
Old 24-04-2010, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpan View Post
when i finally got back from the never ending q, i saw she had company!
Wow bro peterpan,

Welcome back ... taken a good long break si bo

Your die-hard fan ... camp here for your latest update
Old 24-04-2010, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

I saw 3 guys behind her watching her dance and they were gossiping among themselves. They looked like in their mid 20s. I bet they were checking out her short dress and her sexy moves. I stood at a distance and observed as the guys as my wife continued dancing oblivious to the guys watching her. I approached my wife and offered her the drink. As she sipped her drink, i slip my hand down her waist to her sides, then slowly down to her butt and started to grab her nice buns. I slowly carressed her perky ass as she leaned towards me. I took my time and was careful not the lift her skirt too high up just yet. As i enjoy her fine ass, i peek thru the corner of my eyes and i saw the 3 guys were observing what i was doing. I just wanted to make sure they were my audience...
Old 24-04-2010, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

bro peterpan, welcome back!
Old 24-04-2010, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
viperf14 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyviperf14 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Wife fingered by a stranger in a club

Bro peterpan, welcome back and waiting for more update
Old 24-04-2010, 09:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
lifescience is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi Bro PeterPan,

It is getting hot and exciting

Waiting to hear more.

Thanks

yen
Old 24-04-2010, 10:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
walle is stuck in moderation for some time to come

sry din noe is ur wife....
Old 24-04-2010, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1888 / Power: 19
Joris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant future

Bro peterpan, we r also your audience here
Old 25-04-2010, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 20
mirkhanus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice to have you back bro... camping here..
Old 25-04-2010, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 14
testosterone is a glorious beacon of lighttestosterone is a glorious beacon of lighttestosterone is a glorious beacon of lighttestosterone is a glorious beacon of lighttestosterone is a glorious beacon of light

hot stuff! camping for more : )
Old 25-04-2010, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

welcome back bro pp...

camping here for another of ur s-exciting encounter....!!!

Old 25-04-2010, 06:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

ya .... nice stori .....
Old 25-04-2010, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7245 / Power: 19
DarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for your next update

Upped on 1st August: szczesny

Pending Uplist 2nd round exchange: Swagelock, justl00king, grey82, loneyheart, kyc2110, songest, wally888, joker88, Rasta Marley
Old 25-04-2010, 07:31 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6906 / Power: 18
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Peterpan:
My wife chosed a simply black dress with a belt at the waist. It was super short as i made her lift the gathers at her belt slightly higher, so her skirt lenght just enuf to cover her butt. She didnt wear a bra as the top was quite low and the bra would be an extra. Underneath the skirt was a new lacey black VS gstring from USA.

You should have taken pix showing how your sexy wifey would look. coz pix worth million words.

Bro walle:
sry din noe is ur wife....

You were there too to witness the whole thing?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1