The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-09-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 6
Myoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMyoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: boyzillian and waxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeongmsc View Post
booked an appt

went to a salon along bencoolen street for boyzilian

the sporean female beautician damn thorough, spread my ass hole open & wax & even pluck off remaining hair

chit chat with me all the way thru. even when i have a full blown hard on, she politely ask if i need to cool down or to continue.

i ask her continue. when a few drips if pre cum drip out, she politely says she will wipe off, & continue waxing.

damn pro.

the best part is after waxing, she says she will put olive oil. her fingers & oil all over my ass crack, hole & shaft.

then she even ask me see result, all i see is my erection.

lastly she place a towel over my private part, ask me rest first. then open door & left room.

will definitely rtw

Appreciate if you could share the contacts. I wish to shave off my hairy forest
Old 25-09-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kaori89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy1942 View Post
I got waxing lobang with service done by PRC.
Interested bro pm me. Up me if can thanks. Will share with selected bro
Share with me pls
Old 25-09-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster (M)

kaori89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rageraven View Post
Located at the same block as this monkey icon waxing shop in bukit merah, there is another beauty salon which provides waxing service also. Got 2 malaysian girls and 2 PRC girls who will do waxing for male customers. I particularly like this Malaysian girl who is very chatty and gentle during the waxing session, help to lighten up the tense mood and reduce the discomfort. A big bonus that she is quite pretty and has big boobs….

Just went back for waxing on Sunday to have a “Clean” start for CNY. Laid down on the bed stark naked while she start off by trimming short my pubic hair and then the actual waxing. Her “accidental” contact with my little bro is very much frequent… Lol… In the end, got more than what I came for!!
Pm name n contact details pls bro
Old 25-09-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster (M)

exowolf88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Had PM you the contact. Sorry for the long wait as did not get much chance to login SBF recently.

To other bros who PM me for contact, pls check your inbox.. had replied to all.
Thank you for your patience

Hi bro, can share contact with me please? Boyzilian with handjob. Thanks
Old 25-09-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 16
knownl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknownl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknownl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share contact? Thx
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeongmsc View Post
booked an appt

went to a salon along bencoolen street for boyzilian

the sporean female beautician damn thorough, spread my ass hole open & wax & even pluck off remaining hair

chit chat with me all the way thru. even when i have a full blown hard on, she politely ask if i need to cool down or to continue.

i ask her continue. when a few drips if pre cum drip out, she politely says she will wipe off, & continue waxing.

damn pro.

the best part is after waxing, she says she will put olive oil. her fingers & oil all over my ass crack, hole & shaft.

then she even ask me see result, all i see is my erection.

lastly she place a towel over my private part, ask me rest first. then open door & left room.

will definitely rtw
Old 27-09-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 14
demon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of light

can share ctc?
Old 27-09-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 15
phua2908 is a splendid one to beholdphua2908 is a splendid one to beholdphua2908 is a splendid one to beholdphua2908 is a splendid one to beholdphua2908 is a splendid one to beholdphua2908 is a splendid one to beholdphua2908 is a splendid one to beholdphua2908 is a splendid one to behold

Hi, any bro here tried the 1 at ubi?

Require new post:

Minimum 9 pointer to exchange.. Thanks..
Old 28-09-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Located at the same block as this monkey icon waxing shop in bukit merah, there is another beauty salon which provides waxing service also. Got 2 malaysian girls and 2 PRC girls who will do waxing for male customers. I particularly like this Malaysian girl who is very chatty and gentle during the waxing session, help to lighten up the tense mood and reduce the discomfort. A big bonus that she is quite pretty and has big boobs….

Just went back for waxing on Sunday to have a “Clean” start for CNY. Laid down on the bed stark naked while she start off by trimming short my pubic hair and then the actual waxing. Her “accidental” contact with my little bro is very much frequent… Lol… In the end, got more than what I came for!!
Able to share with therapist u took? Just signed package with them...
Old 29-09-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Paipanlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can share contact pls? Thank u!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbishboi View Post
Recently went for a massage in the central area. It was $50 for 60mins. Tried this masseuse A**** who is in her late 20s with average looks. Massage skills on point and not those piano massage. The place also provides waxing service.

I think I topped up about $20 for waxing, and she'll just do the waxing within the 60 mins.
Old 29-09-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Paipanlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Able to share contact? Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDylan View Post
Able to share with therapist u took? Just signed package with them...
Old 29-09-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2894 / Power: 12
mePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milken View Post
My first
I was led to a unit 1 level higher than monkey shop
The malaysia girl was chatty
According to their facebook a/c, there is also an outlet in AMK, next to the swimming pool.

I like where the 3rd flr unit is.

Fantasizing after boyzilian, go out bottomless into the long corridor for a walk.

Btw, any bro took up their meridian massage while there ? Like to know is it worth.

If woman is a bottle of red wine, then man is the cork. For her 1st time, corkscrew required.

Graphics Re-Interpreted !

( Click to show/hide )
Big Sweep : Cleanup op after NDP. Toto : Leading toilet manufacturer. 4D : CD, LD, DVD, BD.
Old 06-10-2018, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Mahon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share the outlet contact thanks gro
Old 16-10-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 11
rageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to behold

Great news for our Indian Bros! There is a new beautician at the Bukit Merah outlet who is from Nepal, lived in India since young and can speak Tamil, and is very fair-skinned just like Filipino. At 1st, I really thought she is a Pinoy as she speaks very fluent English.

For my most recent waxing, I was assigned this new staff named E and it was a remarkable experience. IMO, her waxing skills is even better than J as each wax pull is done with minimal pain. For those with low pain threshold, she is highly recommended.

While the whole waxing is quick and fuss-free, the climax of the session came during the post-cleaning!! She was using the cooling aloe vera gel to clean my butt area, balls and my rod with such sensual touch that my rod stiffened immediately. I was very paiseh but she like nothing happen and continue to hold and clean my upright rod gently and thoroughly. Every seconds seems like an eternity enjoyment and I was trying very hard not to gone into full blown out mode but still some pre-cum leak out. E just use a tissue to clean off my pre-cum without fuss and finish up the post-cleaning in very professional manner. That was the longest and most pleasurable post-cleaning I ever experienced.

E told me that she used to work in another beauty salon in Little India and she had done a lot of waxing for her Indian customers. That explained why she is so skiful in her waxing!

For bros who have the BM salon contact, you can call to request for the Nepal/Indian Beautician to do waxing. Or you can PM me for her full name.

TIA to bros who have been waiting for my new post to up my points for the good share.
Old 16-10-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Ginuwine85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi Bro raven please share contact thanks
Old 16-10-2018, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 14
xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!

Hi bro can share any good shops contact
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread