The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2018, 03:44 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold
Re: Da Lu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
Tat sin peng midnite club lo
Biggest on the main st

Havent go in before

Anyone got any review?
Tat one oredi lights on at 11pm..... not a midnite bar.
Mainly PRCs.
Old 26-08-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Mainly PRCs.
Really ar
Always see the bright led lights but never go in before

Hang flower or what kind?
Old 29-08-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 17
mochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of light

nowadays almost all lupsup action is during afternoon hours not late night or after 3am! da lu type of wild days is gone la so forget it.
Old 30-08-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 12
Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Mainly PRCs.
No leh...i came here before few times and it closes quite late at least 1-2am. Moreover the signboard already states it is a mid night lounge.
Old 30-08-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster

Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

Quote:
Really ar
Always see the bright led lights but never go in before

Hang flower or what kind?
This lounge closes quite late at least 1-2am. I came here before few times and always call it as jing ya in chinese lounge. Not hanging flower joint but just give tips $10-20 at least like lup sup bar rates. Got a stage in front to let ppl sing. This place is not dark as da lu or sin po po. Mainly prc ladies here. Got few malaysians or locals as well. The ladies here are quite old and low playability.

I guess only sin po po at tanjong katong is the only dark lounge left.
Old 30-08-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumoka View Post
This lounge closes quite late at least 1-2am. I came here before few times and always call it as jing ya in chinese lounge. Not hanging flower joint but just give tips $10-20 at least like lup sup bar rates. Got a stage in front to let ppl sing. This place is not dark as da lu or sin po po. Mainly prc ladies here. Got few malaysians or locals as well. The ladies here are quite old and low playability.

Thanks fumoka
Worth go bo?
Can smoke inside? Im smoker

Old maysians ok looking bo?
Old 30-08-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:

So its a ktv lounge for regulars?
Or those old girls work there?
Or there to sing?
Old 30-08-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks fumoka
Worth go bo?
Can smoke inside? Im smoker

Old maysians ok looking bo?
Bro, if you are looking for actions like bj and fj then you can skip this place. If you just want somebody to drink and talk to and perhaps touching of boobs then this place is worth for you.

Yes you can smoke inside...some malaysian ladies here are just average ladies that you can find in the markets. Not those gorgeous type to me.

Last edited by Fumoka; 30-08-2018 at 05:36 PM.
Old 30-08-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
So its a ktv lounge for regulars?
Or those old girls work there?
Or there to sing?
Not really regulars, in fact i went few times only...those old girls work there but they also can sing on stage.

Actually most of the time nobody is singing on stage when i went there last time. The customers are just sitting at the sofa drinking and talking to the old ladies.
Old 30-08-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not really regulars, in fact i went few times only...those old girls work there but they also can sing on stage.

Actually most of the time nobody is singing on stage when i went there last time. The customers are just sitting at the sofa drinking and talking to the old ladies.
Thanks bro

Ok maybe go look see tonight
Old 30-08-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:

If those old msians at least wear abit sexy or half cup
Then i dun mind lah

Hope not those kopi ah soh kind
Old 30-08-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No leh...i came here before few times and it closes quite late at least 1-2am. Moreover the signboard already states it is a mid night lounge.
Dun sabo leh...... their license only until 11pm. Even if they let you stay beyond closing time no need to announce to the whole world as Licensing Div will have to pay them a visit because it posted out.
Old 31-08-2018, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Dun sabo leh...... their license only until 11pm. Even if they let you stay beyond closing time no need to announce to the whole world as Licensing Div will have to pay them a visit because it posted out.
What sabo...it's the the truth that it has been operating for so long till late hours. You think the authority dont know meh? Dont need to worry for the boss lah...scare this scare that...sound like as if you are the boss...if it closes early then put the mid night signboard for what? Doesn't make sense leh...hahaha

You think the lounge will close down because of what i post? What a joke...dont be keyboard warrior lah...hahahaha

Fyi, still got other lounges close after midnight at late hours in geylang lah...dont be mountain tortoise lah...hahahaha

Last edited by Fumoka; 31-08-2018 at 12:53 PM.
Old 23-02-2019, 01:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
kelvin_ww is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Are there anymore lounge out there that's similiar to Da Lu? No need open till late...like those noon time can go get a bj or hj for short cheap thrill.
Any bros know?
Old 23-02-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
JyriC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share ctc and dmg please. Thanks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1