The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: Wife got fingered by her MJ buddy, should i tell her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
Watched and fell asleep, usually will sleep till the next morning. woke up around 3.30am, went to pee. Usually no chup their majong, but curious to see what’s going on.

Headed down, surprisingly, very quiet. No chit chat or sounds of tiles. They went back already? Where was Wife?

suddenly i heard a faint sound. it was a sound i was familiar with... i slowed down and made sure i made no sound! i went to first floor, slow down liao, wanted to peek into the study room where the sound was coming from.. the door was closed! wtf! i pressed my ears gently on the door..

i confirm the noise..

it was soft moans my wife was making!

wtf was happening in there!!

I should have opened the door and pushed it open hard but the fantasy fetish i had made me go one round. i wanted to see what was happening in the room first before i confronted whoever was inside.. i peeked in through the glass ceiling to floor window from balcony. i'm surprised the light was still on, curtains not drawn.

wah lan eh..

wife was lying on the small sofa in the room. the majong table still there, cans of beer on it and on the floor also. the other two aunty left liao. just left uncle tee there.....

wife was knocked out i suspect. uncle tee's face buried in her breasts.

her blouse unbuttoned.

her bra cups pulled down...

uncle tee cupping and licking her nipples!!

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 15-04-2018 at 09:41 PM.
Old 15-04-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the update dispite ur busy schedule TS, getting exciting!
Old 15-04-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

i felt fucking dulan at that moment. wanted to just slide the glass door open and go wack uncle tee. he's always been a nice guy, so tamed. never thought he would take advantage of wife like that...

but then.

fuck sia..

i also felt turned on..

i hesitated. then also realise, i should wait to see if wife was really unconscious or a willing participant.

uncle tee licked her nipples until he song liao, he let go of her breast, hand slide in between her legs and spread them apart. wife one leg fell and hang from the sofa. can see uncle tee calm down liao. thought he some horny bastard rushing. now he slow down.. he licked her nipples like a pro. wife was moaning, can see her hand start to pull things. she turned on liao. luckily the glass window door not closed properly, i can hear. watched his hand slowly move around under her skirt. slide into her panties i suppose... he slowly finger her. he one hand hold her breast up to lick, the other hand slowly fingering her. wife body fidget around a lot. she was very turned on.

fuck..

my wife was getting molested..

but fuck la

i was damn turned on..

should i stop him??

but i still don't know..

was she a willing participant?!?!?

so many questions burned in my mind..

was this her first time with uncle tee??

have they done this many many times??

wah fuck la..

wife was moaning loudly liao!!!

wtf!!

she was moaning louder and louder!!

i could hear her cheebye chup juices sounds as uncle tee finger her faster and faster... uncle tee seemed worried that her moans were getting too loud. he quickly plant his lips onto hers. she grabbed his head and locked lips with uncle tee!

was she awake this whole time????
Old 16-04-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

as long as Uncle Tee never stuff a Huat tile into her wet sloppy CB .....

nice story ...
Pls continue
Why you so like dat?
Old 16-04-2018, 06:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future

Uncle Tee sounds like someone I know! Great story!
Old 16-04-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update, support your thread.
Old 16-04-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like this story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 16-04-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Interesting..

Waiting for more
😊

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 16-04-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
yycaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting waiting waiting
Old 16-04-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

I was getting so turned on!!!

But Wife only locked lips with him. Nothing more. She let him finger her, but her legs kept tightening up as usual. Wife wasn’t a natural at fucking, her legs discipline in staying spread is very very poor. Uncle tee repeated had to spread her legs open.. I was surprised Uncle tee didn’t make progress now he has my Wife at his mercy! Is he going to fuck her at all??

He was smacking his hands in and out of wife’s pussy! Finger thrusting fuck her hard while they continued to lock lips. Wife was loving it, like being fucked by a bull. She kissed him back non stop. He seemed to love the kissing..

I was hoping uncle tee would do more and I could see if Wife was really knocked out or a willing participant.

I felt so jealous and upset, but at the same time, I’ve not been a saint myself. Watching Wife do with another man would make things even.
Old 16-04-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post

I was hoping uncle tee would do more and I could see if Wife was really knocked out or a willing participant.

I felt so jealous and upset, but at the same time, I’ve not been a saint myself. Watching Wife do with another man would make things even.
we are hoping you can write more and i could see that you are either terrible writer or not willing to write properly.

i felt so frustrated and upset, but at the same time, i'm not good in english myself. watching you repeating the same sentence every other 4 sentences made us cringe and make this story turn stale and bad.
Old 16-04-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
we are hoping you can write more and i could see that you are either terrible writer or not willing to write properly.

i felt so frustrated and upset, but at the same time, i'm not good in english myself. watching you repeating the same sentence every other 4 sentences made us cringe and make this story turn stale and bad.
Give chance lah, not everyone is gifted in writing. I am just thankful that people are sharing their experience and fantasies. This is not a Writers forum Nor is it an English school. Y so like that?
Old 17-04-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

self-professed not good in english but rather judge on others' efforts..
if you cringe ever so easily, try wearing looser undies. Briefs i meant. Not panties.
Why you so like dat?
Old 17-04-2018, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:

Complain is easy. Complain is just noise if you don’t offer alternative solutions.
In your case, can you correct any grammatical error in the first place?
Can you write a story? Cannot? Then quietly read. If cannot be quiet, then dont read! English bad also can comment on others.

Typical...
Old 17-04-2018, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quote:

Who’s the us? Kindly list down the names of the users and I will apologise to them personally.

Repeated sentences?

This isn’t the infinity war saga.

Repeated sentences because that’s how the story progress and that’s how repeatedly I felt those emotions
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1