The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-01-2004, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 21
xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!
Smile Vietnam - HCM

Hi guys, just to update and share on my trip to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam this week.

Place is swimming with saunas and Spas, but all in the hotels. Spent about 3 days there for biz, but evening free so hav a taste of the massage there.

Stay in kimdo's royal city hotel. 3 star, but location excellent. First day check-in, notice there is a spa and massage in the hotel. Make in a point to visit after work.

Went there about 8pm. Price is USD 10 for 60mins massage (damn cheap man). Place quite small but clean. Facilities includes a jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. Locker Rm attendant very friendly and can speak english. Indicate to me that he will recommend a nice girl for me. Tip him 5000 Dong. (1 Sing$ approx 9300 dong). After 15mins at jacuzzi, ready for the massage.

In came slim and petite 21yr old cutie whose name is pronounce as "soon" which means spring. English is quite ok, and chit chat for a while. She wears the usual uniform which usually comes with a short skirt.....sure can autoroam. Work there for about a month now. Before that is a student. Massage is good (better than the pdmm in tui na here), with enough strength as the right place (even for her size). While massaging my back, my hand stroke her legs and there is no resistance....hosayliao. Legs very smooth. Enjoy the massage on my legs and bums as she slides her hands along my arse crack to groin. Cannot tahan liao. Turn around with 15 mins left, ask me whether want special massage. No any extra services provided. OK HJ for USD 20. (Heard that the pdmm in tui na is asking for S$50 now...ask them to fly kite....30+yrs old how to compare to 20+yrs) HJ SOP but then the extra kick is that it is from a 21 yr old, and not some 30+ pdmm. Autoroam all the way into her panties, but when I try to finger, she start to clam her legs. Very little pubic hair and that turns me on real hard... explode in no time. Clean me up and massage my head until times up. Ask me to visit her again...and we hug and kissed....like couple..damn shiok.

The next day after work, client brought me to New World Hotel Entertainment. Got Sauna, KTV, Disco. Ask me what I want, and I opt for Sauna. Very classy place, operated by a honky. If any brothers here being to World Spa....this place is that standard patronise by the well-to-do people and foreigners only. Price is only 250,000 Dong for 60 mins massage and use of facilities. Very worth it. Went in shower, and the usual drinks and some snacks. Then the captain brought me a nice leather covered album. Thought that was for the ordering of food, but when I open it up, it is the catalogue pic of the massage girls for me to pick! Now why they didn't have that in Singapore!!! 40+ girls to pick from and some of them have model-look. WTF how to pick. Keep flipping for about 10min before my client recommend no 43, who looks like one Korean actress (dunno the name). But KNN she happens to be the angpai there and is fully book for the night. So check out no 8 who is available. Went into the room and 5 min later, in came no 8. Wow, the chiobu in front of me looks better than the picture. 21 yrs old, fair smooth skin with a very sweet voice, Chinese descent. Uniform is the standards polo blouse with short mini skirt....haha hosayliao again Can easily work in the top KTV here. Hands very smooth. Massage is not as good as the first one, but the damn pretty face compensate for that. English is ok, also a student before working here for about about 6 months. Golden came after45 mins...and the price... USD 40! No way I say, and bargain down to 30 USD. OK lah since my last day here and cannot resist her stroking my dick all this while bargaining....this girl sure knows how to break down my resistance (which some pdmm here should learn). HJ SOP and autoroam all the way and allow fingering.....wow she is wet.. Came in no time.

My next trip will be Hanoi next month.

Last edited by xocturnal; 18-01-2004 at 12:16 AM.
Old 19-01-2004, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
stonestone is Cool - loads of Potential
xocturnal,

When are you going to Hanoi. After CNY?? If you are there, I would recommend you to go to Fortuna Hotel. There got fucking hell lot of girls. Some of them damn pretty but service no good. Some OK still considered as pretty, but service damn good.

If you are going, PM me at [email protected] I have a regular there and I can tell you that her service is really damn good.
Old 19-01-2004, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 22
develish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to all
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally posted by xocturnal
The next day after work, client brought me to New World Hotel Entertainment. Got Sauna, KTV, Disco. Ask me what I want, and I opt for Sauna. Very classy place, operated by a honky. If any brothers here being to World Spa....this place is that standard patronise by the well-to-do people and foreigners only. Price is only 250,000 Dong for 60 mins massage and use of facilities. Very worth it.
The New World KTV and night club is also a great place for picking up. I think the rate is $100 - $150 for the night.

There are some bars around Ha Bai Trung 74/A and 74/B, which one needs to check out. Remember -- do not be fooled by the outside looks or even sometimes the insides.

Chicks in HCMC are plenty. One needs to just tread a little carefully.
Old 23-01-2004, 04:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
etnic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by Peter_North
How come those Viet girls on TV brought home by Sg husbands, matchmaking or otherwise, all not nice one ? Viet girls solid meh ?
Some of those working in KTVs like Century quite solid looking. Imagine how many more of those back in the country of origin
Old 23-01-2004, 04:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
etnic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by cheongkid
Those that you saw on TV could be from the countryside or villages. They wanted to marry foreign husbands to get away from the hard life. Of course they were not as well-dressed or made-up as the city girls. Moreover, they can't speak a word of English or Mandarin.
Ya boyee...totally impressed with some of the Viet KTV gals here. Can speak Mandarin, Cantonese and a bit of English...on top of their Viet...POWER!!!

Some more they learnt it from intensive course over a short period of a few months. After 2 years of Jap study, my level somehow stuck about on par with Tom Cruise in the Last Samurai.

"Nihonjin dewa nai"
Old 23-01-2004, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by cheongkid
Those that you saw on TV could be from the countryside or villages. They wanted to marry foreign husbands to get away from the hard life. Of course they were not as well-dressed or made-up as the city girls. Moreover, they can't speak a word of English or Mandarin.
It's not the fashion sense of the girls that I'm complaining. I scrutinize their features. Most don't seem to have a nice mouth (no sexual connotations, please) and many have uneven teeth. But most Viet girls are quite well-endowed, which I must admit.

Countryside or village, the KTV Viet girls must also come from somewhere. I'm sure many of the nice ones working in KTVs originated from countryside and village too. Maybe the matchmakers are not doing a good job in importing foreign brides.

Where is the best place in Vietnam to find a pretty wife ?
Old 25-01-2004, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!
cannot resist her stroking my dick all this while bargaining....this girl sure knows how to break down my resistance

Like that very hard to concentrate on bargaining
Old 18-02-2004, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
I am appalled by what u guys call a pick up. A pick up means free sex and not paid services. this is my little experience in HCM.

Will feedback about Hanoi when I do my tour.

1 SGD @ VND9300
HCM FR
======

Lido Pub - part of hotel and was there the 1st nite for a short drink and was partially picked up by a gal Trang from Danang but only got to fuck her on my last nite in HCM. She cost me VND200k for hotel room and I gave VND200K for taxi fare and she spend also 3 nites with me having kopi and a little kissy kissy. Closes at 1.

GB Pub - A part disco cum ktv where there are hostess which cost VND100k for tips besides the drinks. Ok place and managed to get a gal and tcss but no tips needed. Closes at 12

Catwalk - a pub at new world hotel. Gals are solid looking but not cheap. Have to book them to sit with u at a cost of US$7 per hour excluding others. Never bother to try though I was chatted up by 1 of the hostess and I gave her my number but she yet to call me back. Closes at 3

Apocalyse Now - Best so far but went on my last nite, Disco concept with lots Ao-Bai Party Gals (ABPG). Drinks are cheaper than the rest of the place. VND45k for a heineken. Did not get lucky but managed to know a gal from Hanoi and I wish she would be back soon so I can start round 2. Closes at 1

Other highly recommended places by the local are Liquid which is close for repairs.
Old 25-02-2004, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 21
Dep Trai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can consider some of the other palces. One of the most popular now is Mecca on Nguyen Hue Street. This place has been drawing a few of the regulars from Apocalypse. It has a good mixture of pros and party goers.

Another good palce to chat up girls is at cafe 131 also on Nguyen Hue.
Old 25-02-2004, 03:50 PM
Samster

develish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Dep Trai
Can consider some of the other palces. One of the most popular now is Mecca on Nguyen Hue Street. This place has been drawing a few of the regulars from Apocalypse. It has a good mixture of pros and party goers.

Another good palce to chat up girls is at cafe 131 also on Nguyen Hue.
There were some discrete bars around 74/A Hai Bang Trung. From outside they looked like very normal bars and even inside many of the patrons just looked like they were having a good time just chit-chatting. However, many single girls (pros) looking to be picked up.

Are these bars still in action ?

Regards
Old 10-03-2004, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by blueboy
hey brudders,

going over to HCMC next week. any good places or lobangs you know of near Renaissance Hotel in District 1?
My favourite hotel. Look for a Bellhop named Son (don't know if he still works there). Tell him the Indian Devil referred you.

Near RR you will find Apocalypse and the bars of Hai Ban Trung. Catwalk is not to far by cab.

Enjoy.

Regards
Old 11-03-2004, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
thanks develish. i'll see if i can get lucky. will post FR when i'm back.

by the way, anyone happens to know if renaissance is strict with taking girls back or if i can call for girls to renaissance?
RR is very strict. I had a regular girlfriend very high model quality and I used to frequently visit HCMC regularly and was very well known to the entire RR staff. Even then I was forced to take a second room in my GF's name.

On the whole most hotels in HCMC are very strict. There are many budget hotels who are not. I have heard rumours about New World Hotel to which Catwalk disco is attached, being liberal on girls from Catwalk.

Regards
Old 15-03-2004, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 23
pterchew is one of the Best!pterchew is one of the Best!pterchew is one of the Best!pterchew is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally posted by Peter_North
Maybe you missed the earlier discussion. The girls offered by the matchmaking agencies are not the pretty Viet girls that we are savouring. Many appeared on TV before. For the past 2 years I've seen at least 4 documentary segments about foreign brides involving Viet girls. They aren't pretty at all.

It's not practical to prospect a future wife in KTVs, however pretty they may be. I'm wondering which are areas and social hubs in Vietnam I can get to see pretty decent Viet girls.
i used to travel to HCM 2 years ago. i met a group of poor
villagers tat sell coconuts around the tourists zone. one of the
mother there has a 17 y/o daughter helping her everyday
sunshine or rain. she is very very hardworking and fillial looking
by the way she help her mother to make money eventhough she
is not ugly. her mother asked me 2 help 2 find some1 good for her
daughter so tat she can marry to singapore. she was actually
trying 2 hint me 2 marry her daughter lah, but 2 bad i got married.
anyway, i got a pic of her, let me know if u r interested. but, u
must have a stable job b4 i agreed 2 introduce. i dont 1 2 ruin a
good girl life hor.

pm me
Old 19-03-2004, 04:06 PM
blueboy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
thanks develish. i'll see if i can get lucky. will post FR when i'm back.

by the way, anyone happens to know if renaissance is strict with taking girls back or if i can call for girls to renaissance?

hi brudders,

as promised... here's a contribution from me after my trip to hcmc. unfortunately, i wasn't able to find son as recommended by brudder develish. my vietnamese colleagues brought me to this place after visits to a few clubs. it's called min tamh massage... something like that. exactly which street i'm not too sure but i noticed it's beside min tamh hotel. it's a upper mid range place & i can tell you, it's worth the money. anyway, entrance fee is only 7USD & this gains you access to the sauna, steam room, jacuzzi & drinks in the waiting room.

The girls in general are all good looking & i can vouch for that. I got a girl from Hanoi, although we couldn't really communicate - she only spoke Vietnamese, she was rather playful and fun. 1 thing about this place is that they really do know how to give you a good massage. They only allow HJ but you can negotiate for a BJ. No FJs though. Allowed me to finger & autoroam.. although no removal of clothings.

Looks - 6.5/10 (i'm quite picky about looks and therefore only 6.5 but in general she's cute rather than gorgeous)

Body - 6.5/10

Massage - 8/10

Cost - 10 USD (HJ)

Return to place - Yes!
Old 09-04-2004, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jameskhoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM

dudes,

I notice that most dudes here are having trouble getting laid in HCM. Honestly, when I 1st came here, its pretty much the same. Have absolutely no clue watsoeva (to some grandmasters, I still have no clue).

Massage joints
Locations = Seriously everywhere. Most hotels have them.
Services = most massage joints provide the basic HJ. Seldom provide more, but no harm trying. BJ, yes it is possible, there are some girls that will provide them. Just remember to ask them first, before they spray oil all over your lil brother. Have heard some saying that they got a FJ, but personally, never experienced it.
Prices = Local pay VND20K - VND50K (depending on service). Foreigners pay VND50K - VND"too damn much". Basically, HJ = VND50K-100K (here is a trick, learn to speak a little viet, don't talk too much when you have your massage, try not to negotiate payment, have HJ first, then write the tip, if girl argues, then say "ok ok, but just because you are beautiful", add a little more tip).
BJ = VND100K - VND150K (that is already a bit too much, but I know it is difficult for some to negotiate) FJ = Do not know, never had it in a massage joint. ***please note all these prices refer to local hotels. and prices does not include massage cost.
Advise = If you are looking for a "special", go to local hotels, much cheaper. If you are looking for a good massage and "special", go to 3 star hotels (you can look for a magazine called "TimeOut", they have some hotels listed). If you are looking for a kickass massage, go to "Qi". No specials, damn expensive massage, but after the massage, you will be walking out like a jellyfish.

BJ massage joint
Location = Look for pitch black glass that has the words "HOT TOC". Go in, if girls are wearing very short skirts, very low tops, around 4-5 girls (could be more), no one really getting their hair washed or cut. Then well done, you have found a BJ massage joint. Do not bother with glass that you can see in, most of the time, nothing on-the-spot dodginess.
Services = HJ, BJ, and very selected some FJ
Prices = HJ - VND150K, BJ - VND200K, FJ - 350K (all prices includes massage, which really there is no massage)
Advise = not for the weak hearted. Basically, you go in, you strip down, you lie down, she pulls her top up, she pulls her undies down, you play with her pussi and tits, you get your monkey wacked-sucked,farked, you finish job, she cleans you, you pay up, you leave. Its no way a girlfriend experience, minimum talking, average action, not a whole lot of ambience. ***if you like the girl, ask for her phone no. call her for a FJ on the side, usually works (at least for me)

Discos
Locations = Almost everywhere. But honestly, only 2 discos are worth going (for picking whores up). Apocalypse and a disco in Liberty hotel.
Services = Pretty much "the works". Just watch out for the girls that are already hanging out with guys, some are honestly there for a good time with their dude (or dudes who have already completed negotiations).
Prices = Locals don't really hang around these joints (too expensive), but a lot of "viet kieu" hang around (oversea vietnamese). Viet Kieu typically pay USD20-USD30 cheaper than most others. Foreigners pay USD65-USD"again too much" for overnight services. Please keep in mind that overnight does not neccessary mean unlimited jams. Keep that in mind and do not argue with the girl, treat them with some respect, and you should have the time of your life, or at least satisfy your needs for the night. ***prices does not include hotel stay.
Advise = Get to the disco's around 9pm, look around, make sure you find your target, make sure target see you, check for a bit of "smile", if yes, and you succeed in agreeing with a price, you will have a better time. If no eye contact, and you feel the need to go for it anyway, then good luck buddy, prices might be higher, but it all depends on you. ***word of advise, remember to bring your own condoms, that way girl will not have excuse, "no more condoms".

Thats about it. Please rememer that all info is my personal experience and opinions, if a grandmaster wish to correct me, I am more than happy for a mentor, if a rookie wish to ask questions, please don't cause I consider myself a rookie too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread