The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-07-2011, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Showaii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0cksteady View Post
If she SAY nevermind! WTF you waiting for? Mai tu liao!

But doing your own maid can create a lot of resultant baggage afterwards.
Tread carefully.

Bro relax lei haha I'm just wonder if happen what can be done thank for advise too lol
Old 03-07-2011, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pohh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try not to get the maid in problem....always use protection
Old 03-07-2011, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
those who are looking down on bangla, remember one thing .. those guys are winner because they know how to sweat talk

Brush up your sweet talk ..if you want to win ..

Arrogance and demand don't work .. says my 2 cents ..
so true all need to put in work to get rewards
Old 03-07-2011, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

I never look down on any ethnic group. We just need to learn from men who have maids for one night stands. It does not matter which country the men are from. I have seen African men with Western girlfriends and local Chinese girlfriends.
Old 04-07-2011, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showaii View Post
Thank bro appericated it =)

Thank bro =)

Well, also, i didn't say don't peep at other people's maid ..

Those who live in Glass houses ..

Must use their neighbour's toilet
Old 04-07-2011, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
adilong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all

ive just started to share maid contacts...but just wondering if there are any bros here who, erm, we shd avoid cos thier contacts are fake or sabo us like giving hp nos of ex-colleagues that they have an axe to grind with?

i think i kena one so am now more careful

Quote:
Well, also, i didn't say don't peep at other people's maid ..

Those who live in Glass houses ..

Must use their neighbour's toilet
Old 04-07-2011, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 13
iamtheman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Honestly, i have a neighbours maid who is a hot pinoy. Maybe should ask her for sex soon... hahahaa!
Old 07-07-2011, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 23
g_aberlado is one of the Best!g_aberlado is one of the Best!g_aberlado is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armpit View Post
Thanks bro will try my luck asking her to hotel this Sunday. Will post pic if managed to bonk her hurhur
Bro I upped u already.

Your inbox full na cannot send u PM.
Old 07-07-2011, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 23
g_aberlado is one of the Best!g_aberlado is one of the Best!g_aberlado is one of the Best!

Quote:
those who are looking down on bangla, remember one thing .. those guys are winner because they know how to sweat talk

Brush up your sweet talk ..if you want to win ..

Arrogance and demand don't work .. says my 2 cents ..
The bangla dont have to talk bro, just lift their armpits and some girls will get attracted to the aroma. Hehehehehe
Old 09-07-2011, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

hi bro...just get to know a pino maid in fb and we started chatting thru msn very well...she is inviting me to meet her for chatting tonight cos her employer is currently oversea till next week. And she said she is quite opened mind and if chemistry go well she will let thing go naturally...it kinda exciting now and we are understanding each other mind well...well bro..she ask me to stay together over night...wonder any recommendation for budgeted hotel for longer hour? or else place care to recommend? Will post exciting report after tonight.....
Old 09-07-2011, 09:18 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
hunter1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
hi bro...just get to know a pino maid in fb and we started chatting thru msn very well...she is inviting me to meet her for chatting tonight cos her employer is currently oversea till next week. And she said she is quite opened mind and if chemistry go well she will let thing go naturally...it kinda exciting now and we are understanding each other mind well...well bro..she ask me to stay together over night...wonder any recommendation for budgeted hotel for longer hour? or else place care to recommend? Will post exciting report after tonight.....
you can check many hotels in bugis area and geylang especially.
overnight might start from 80 and above.

sure you will. we will wait from your FR
Old 09-07-2011, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter1 View Post
you can check many hotels in bugis area and geylang especially.
overnight might start from 80 and above.

sure you will. we will wait from your FR
Thanks bro...my concern is...does the hotel there need to IC to register? or i register then she snap in the room later? What about those is Geylang of SGD 60-80 type? hotel 81? else where?
Old 09-07-2011, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Go to her boss house since they are overseas till next week.....no need 2i/c and save $$$.....
Old 09-07-2011, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks bro...my concern is...does the hotel there need to IC to register? or i register then she snap in the room later? What about those is Geylang of SGD 60-80 type? hotel 81? else where?
if going to hotel the reception ask if for one or two people even u book overnight or per hour all must show id i did it last week for overnight and still my lady needed to show her id seems no way around this
Old 10-07-2011, 04:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Go to her boss house since they are overseas till next week.....no need 2i/c and save $$$.....
On this subject of staying overnight in the employer's home...... what happens when the employer returns home unexpectedly and find you inside his house?
Will it become police case?

I have an indon FB whose boss is a flying doctor with those medical evacuation company and he is will be away from home for days whenever kenna duty. My FB often ask me to stay overnight in their condo but I have always refused. Our bonk sessions have always been ST at budget hotels..... wondering whether worth the risk to take up her offer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1