The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
totoropillow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story: Caliginous

Initially she took a spot beside me that was empty, facing away from the stage.

Girl: Hello! Can I join you?

Us: Yes sure! Come let's drink let's drink!

I was actually surprised she spoke conversational english, though with only a slight accent but compared to my previous experiences with thai chicks, others were way below her league in language.

Being a gentlemen, I took a glass for her and poured her a drink as I gestured her to sit on the high stool.

She introduced herself to the group as we made small talk.

Girl: Hi what's your name?

Me: I'm totoropillow, and where are you from? You look really beautiful tonight.

Girl: Hahaha (she blushed) thank you ka! My name is ivy and I'm from Thailand! 20 this year. (She really didn't lie about her age)

She winked at me. I scanned her body previously and I knew she wasn't tall. If she stood beside me with heels, her head barely aligned the mids of my neck.

Our conversations ran through a million topics from our hobbies, lifestyle, people we used to date and lots and lots of flirting. Great conversationalist without a doubt, her jokes and sarcastic remarks were on point and she could understand many of our modern day pop culture references without much effort.

Right... I'd have to give it to her that she had personality. Of course, knowing rule number one of thai discos is that everything is a facade, but she was definitely unique in her own way.

The night went on with lots of laughter and drinks. We played games and downed glasses after glasses. Ivy had a really bubbly personality, contrary to her looks.

Our comfort zone expanded as the alcohol loosened us up. My hands glided down from her shoulders to her waist. Wow she was really soft, almost delicate. I gradually brought her closer to my body as we became more and more intimate. Often, we would steal glances at each other and quickly look away once the other turned.

I really loved how she was so bubbly yet shy at the same time. Everytime she caught me looking at her, she'll turn her head away quickly and smile to herself. Pretended nothing was happening. I reciprocated by giving a light touch on her hair with my lips. Taking a whiff her scent that screamed lavender and bombshell. It was two characteristics that harmonises beautifully creating an irresistible sensual lust.

Tbc
Old 11-04-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 7
RicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very nice story . Support .
Old 11-04-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

12.30AM - Club armani

The party reigned on, dance music blasting mercilessly through the floor and the DJs making fist pumping actions hyping the crowd to its peak.

Ivy and the other girls had our entire clique on our feet, grooving and raving to whatever music playing. The constant light brushing of her succulent breast on my arms was giving me a raging hard on. Sexual tensions were high between us, but we were still resisting the sins of lust. Not wanting to show the other our unearthly desire.

The deafening resonance was now replaced by a gradual introduction to their resident band. The guitar strums started kicking in. They were playing a famous Thai love song I believe many bros are familiar with.

I slowly took her hand and caressed it gently by rubbing my thumb over her backhand. She reciprocated and our fingers intertwined.

God were her eyes beautiful. I could tell it told a story, a pale shade of natural brown that circled an inner misty jade coloured pupil. We stared deeply into each other for a moment. It was a silent acknowledgement for both of us as the voices of the singers echoed behind.

She closed her eyes, I leaned in.

Our lips touched very gently, slowly nimbing over one another. It was a really passionate kiss, one that reminded me of how it felt to kiss someone you love. I could feel her slow breathing as our heart rates rose in sync, her lips tasted sweet like nectarine.

As we parted for some breathing space, her natural cfm face surfaced, slightly panting while she used a finger to twirl circles around my lap. That did not help my rampant hard on one fucking bit, she was a natural at this. Her face was glowing softly under the warm lights that accompanied the song with some small glistening trails of our saliva and smudged red lipsticks surrounding the edges of her lips.

Our friends rudely interrupted us.

Kevan: "Get a fucking room bro"

Ivy immediately turned her head away in embarrassment, knowing we got caught in the act.

Me: "I'm in the room bro, you get out"

Mugan laughed hysterically then pointed his middle finger at us, causing ivy to giggle at our little commotion.

In my head, my sole focus was how the flying fuck was I suppose to get some alone time with her. I wanted to taste those sweet delicious lips of hers again, that kiss was like heroine to me and I desperately needed a fix.
Old 11-04-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
BleuNinja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here . Nice story .
Old 11-04-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Moar plsssss
Old 11-04-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
LoughLider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support good start TS, camping for more !!
Old 11-04-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

Camping to support TS..

Cheers
Old 11-04-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2338 / Power: 11
Imogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond repute

Great story TS,camping for more.
Old 11-04-2018, 08:16 PM
Samster

The night went on without much major development. We had loads of alcohol to drink, I actually lost count of how many towers we ordered (13 according to my friends). Ivy occasionally stole a couple of pecks from me and most of our time were spent on drinking games with the group and girls.

I could see Ivy falling victim to the intoxication of alcohol. Her speech started to slur a little and she became more oblivious to her surroundings. That bubbly personality she once had was slowly being replaced by a wild insatiable fox and the wild side of her came to.

I too was at my limits, another 2 or 3 glasses and it would have been over for me. I was starting to gag from even thinking of the next sip.

Ivy nudged at me.

"Hey can you follow me? I need the toilet"

I got up and assisted her from the high chair. Her steps were wobbly as we struggled to make haste.

I sat down on a suede arm chair outside the ladies and waited for her as she made her way in. I couldn't stop staring at that ass swaying as she sashayed her way in, disappearing from my sight.

Old 11-04-2018, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoughLider View Post
Support good start TS, camping for more !!
Up u bro. 😊
Old 11-04-2018, 08:22 PM
Samster

Finalising draft for the next update, do stay tuned!

ETC 10am tmr morning

Once again thanks all fellow bros and sis for the support and points! Any comments on the writing is greatly appreciated 😁

Cheers
Totoropillow
Old 11-04-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

"Hey?"

I struggled to lift my heavy eye lids, it felt a tonne heavier thanks to the alcohol kicking in.

"Are... drunk?...... Wake?"

I barely made out my surroundings. I tried to resuscitate myself with whatever control left on my body.

I slowly regained vision as the blur faded away.

Fuck she was so close to my face. Both her hands were on the arm rests of the chair while she used one knee to support herself in between my legs. The curvature of her back was a splendid sight that was further highlighted by the well endowed figure hugging dress.

I lift my right hand to feel those smooth milky thighs and ran it up towards a dress barely covering her butt from the position she was in. I pulled her in.

Her other leg came up and she straddled me in a cowgirl stance. Her black lacy thongs now visible in its full glory from that little gap in between her dress. My cock was so close to the delightful sensation of that fabric, I could only imagine how great it would be to rub my hard cock in between those beautiful thighs of hers.

My hands glided through her thighs up to that perky butt of hers and gave it a tight squeeze. It was a meaty but firm, the kind you would know if this girl worked out at the gym. Ivy then adjusted herself, restricting my access and postured her body up mimicking a top mount position with both her knees spanning across my laps and then gently placed her palm on my chest.

This fucking vixen I thought as I stared in awe, trailing my eyes up the hourglass standing tall in front of me.

She seeped her dandelion glory to the side and slid her body towards me. Before I had a chance to process anything she tightened the grip on my hips using her thighs and our lips locked. At first, the kiss was small then growing bigger and even more intense. The kiss became deeper and deeper, sensing a small opening in our kiss, she worked her tongue into mine and we both let out a few periodic light moans, her body in close proximity rubbing against mine as I pulled her in closer to me. Her gentle fingers prickled my neck, cupping it as we continued the furious tongue fight.

The kiss lasted almost 2 minutes, sensing that ivy was at her limits, she let out one final deep sensual moan and we broke the kiss. We stared at each other filled with carnality. Slowly she traced the outlines of my lips, cleaning the post apocalyptic damage we caused. I felt her hot breath travel down from my jawline.

She slowly got up, supporting herself steadily from the chair and straightend out her dress.

Still recovering from the sensational moment I just experienced, I sat there like a statue. Never once in my life that women had such an effect on me. I've bedded my fair share of girls, but this... It was straight out of a movie scene and the plot armour was not on me. I wanted to rip her dress off then and there, and release the caged beast that had been in long slumber, hungry throughout the night.

Dumbfounded, she took my phone that slipped out of my pocket, guessing that she was keying in her contact details. She returned my phone, turned around gracefully. The clicking sound of her heels blended with the slow beats that got softer and softer.

That was the last that I saw of her that night...
Old 11-04-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
sentiments deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another supporter here
Old 12-04-2018, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
Torterra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start , camping for more
Old 12-04-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1