The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
L8h66e

Went to L8H66A and left 2 ladies.. Thai house.. G69 not bad. Was hesistating and came another bro and ordered 69.. the other one I’m not interested so left the house and came to H66E. The ladies there quite slutly and speak Chinese. Then I know it’s a Chinese house.. $60 for 25min. G68 very slutly so ordered her.

Looks not that bad. Not totally smooth face and young but milf.. from shanghai. Petite with nice boobs even though enhanced. With a fish and flower tattoo. Quite playful and talkative but know when to talk and when to do the business. Shower with b2b for short while. Asking if wanna lengthen the duration in a tactical way but not enough time for me so didn’t tak it.

Service in bed not bad for $60 China chic. Good licking all over and long enough cbj. Sex wise is good as not rush and likes to moan. Finished off in doggy. Didn’t know got such a good house. New place to go..
Old 10-04-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L8h66e

Yes, it is a good place for a cheap bonk sgd60 for 20min, but i usually go for 40 minutes for sgd120. 20minutes too rush for me, like commando change parade.

or else i settle for sgd80 for 30 minutes

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 10-04-2018, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Okt told me 5 WLs will be debuting around end of this month. You can see from those wall pics some are Syts and a couple of milfs.
Total strength will be around 14, we will be spoilt for choice.

Anyway shall keep a lookout for the fresh bloods..
Old 11-04-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Is the gal there all same charge I saw yellow tag and red tag and forget about the damage
Old 11-04-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone try 63 and 83 there ?

Any comment please feel free to share with us !

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1