The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2018, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L & m

really like your story ts! hoping for more good stuff to come.
Old 08-04-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Thank you for all your support. I’ll continue to share as and when I’m free to write
Old 08-04-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
RobertTheBruce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Thank you for all your support. I’ll continue to share as and when I’m free to write
Thanks bro, we shall wait patiently for it
Old 08-04-2018, 10:22 AM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

M turns her back and move towards the wine counter, intending to pour some wine.

I move forward and embraced her from behind, arms wrapping around her slim body. I can felt her body tense up.

“Relax, we can explore this slowly. You can ask me to stop whenever you want. I promise to go slow and gentle on you.” I couldn’t believe that I’m actually embracing this lovely babe in my arm. A few hours ago, I still think that she is like L, only interested in girls only. I felt her body relax, indicating that she is willing to let me continue.

I cupped her firm breasts through the flimsy evening dress she was wearing, and as my hands caressed her, she began to tremble. Her breath quickened as the butterflies and nervousness intensified. I press my lips to her ear and as I kissed them softly. M felt an enormous heat that seemed to fill her crotch and a soft moan escaped her lips. My hands now traced along the fabric covering her shoulders and reached for the dresses zipper. M stood as still as she could as the metallic sound of her impending undress filled the room. The dress dropped and bunched around her feet, leaving her standing now in only the Victoria Secret lingerie. A pair of black bra and lacy panty. Her skin broke out goose bumps.

I turned M around, drinking in her beauty as she stood like a frozen statue of Venus. M could feel my gaze upon her mostly naked body. She stood frozen, unsure of what to do - if anything.

“Ready to explore further?” I whispered into her ear.

M gives a slight nod. That’s my cue to continue.

I took the lead to take off my jacket and tossed it on the floor. Unbuttoning my shirt, I stepped closer to M. My hands caressed her face, and lifting her chin, I brought my lips to hers. She kissed me back slowly, her mouth opening just enough to allow my tongue to slip between her lips and slide against hers.

M moaned softly in to my mouth as my hands reached behind her, unclasping her delicate bra. It dropped to the floor and my hands went down her lower back, fingers tracing the waist band of her lace thong. I cupped her exposed ass cheeks and pulled her body into his.
Old 08-04-2018, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
campaign deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sarpork. Thanks.
Old 08-04-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

great share bro, support your story.
Old 08-04-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

M felt her naked breasts pressed into my chest. Her hardened nipples poking into my warm flesh. M felt as if her body was on fire.

I broke off the kiss and scooped her up off of her feet, carrying her towards her bedroom.

I sat her down on the edge of her bed and continued to undress. M watched with an eager nervousness. I believed she had never seen a naked man at close quarter before.

But I believed that she had an idea of what would come out of my pants, but when I finally dropped my underwear, exposing my hard member, M gasped.

She had no idea it would be so large, or have so much texture.

She later told me that in her mind she had always pictured a smooth cylinder, slightly larger than her index finger - but what she was looking at now, almost face to face, was a veiny, throbbing shaft topped with a thick mushroom head. It had to be at least 2 of her fingers wide, and if she had to guess, it was 6 inches long.

M stared, not taking her eyes off it. As much as her conscious thought may be in disbelief, her body clearly wanted what she was looking at . The fires that had been stoked in the lowest part of her belly now burned with desire.

I gently took her hand and guided it to my hardened shaft. Slowly she curled her fingers around it, feeling for the first time how warm it was.

I can feel my cock twitched from her touch, and M gasped a little. Slowly, I guided her hand up and down, showing how to stroke it.

As she did, I reached down and ran his finger over her stiff nipple, causing her to breath hard. Looking at her sexy body, this is a body that a few hours ago would never thought to have see it display naked in front of me, not to mention that I am carassing it now.

I really couldn't wait any longer, and as I pushed her on to her back by her shoulders, and crawled between her legs.
Old 08-04-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
hoisan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, sapport.
Old 08-04-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

M’s legs spread open before me as I lay on top of her. She could feel my thick shaft pressed against the front of her barely there thong. The small triangle of the lace barely covered past her clit, and now it was the last thing that kept me from thrusting in to her.

M later told me that at that moment, she couldn't concentrate on any one thought, her mind was a torrent of emotions - excitement, fear, anticipation.

I lean forward and kissed her neck, and as my warm tongue touched her skin, M shivered and moaned. I slowly move my mouth down her neck to her collar bone and then down to her firm breasts.

Kissing it lightly and then took one of her erect nipples in to my mouth. The sensation was overwhelming for M at first as she moaned out and moved her body. It was quickly replaced though by an even greater sensation, as she started to move her hips against the hardness of my cock.

Pleasure erupted from beneath her thong and radiated out through her body as her clit pressed and moved against my shaft. M moaned out uncontrollably at these new sensations, and the fact that I was now taking her panties off didn't even register until she felt the warmth of my tip press against the soft flesh of her pussy.
Old 08-04-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

M froze. Later, she told me that at that moment, she could feel her pussy throbbing with excitement and eagerness, but her mind was terrified as she has never felt a man’s hard tool before. The feeling was sensational and she wished it could last longer and yet she yearn for the immediate penetration.

Her breath trembled and her hands shook as she grasped my shoulders. Her stomach was one giant knot and she barely felt it as I positioned the head of my cock between her lips and on to her opening. I pressed forward very lightly, but the sensation immediately brought M’s attention back to the matter at hand. She desperately tried to relax, but couldn't, and right as she was about to ask me to go slowly, I suddenly penetrated her. Hard.
Old 08-04-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
iDuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great sharing TS, looking forward to more updates
Old 08-04-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Odemwingie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please continue bro
Old 08-04-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster

For a second, M didn't know what had happened. Her entire mid section seemed to explode in pain. Her breath stopped, and then as sensation came back to her, she let out a loud scream as every muscle in her body tensed.

Her pussy felt as if it was being ripped open, and she could feel my hardened cock inside her, the head of his cock pressed deep into places she didn't know existed. M’s eyes filled with tears, and body writhed against my intrusion.

My hips pressed against hers and she knew I was all the way inside her. The pain was intense and she was overcome by the sensation of being stretched wide and torn, her insides being pushed out of the way as my cock filled her.

I began to move slowly out of her. As M’s walls closed behind my shaft, she moaned out, and then I was inside her fully again.

M’s stomach heaved and twisted as I moved in and out of her, and her mind was swimming in the pain and at the same time a new level of ecstasy.

M starts to lock her legs around my back, instinctively drawing me deep in to her. Her finger nails bit into my back as I kissed her and wiped the tears away that were streaming down her face.
Old 08-04-2018, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
RobertTheBruce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 08-04-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

M’s fingernails raked my back and she cried out. I waited inside of her not only for her benefit but also mine. I knew that I would have to take it slow or cum too fast inside of her tight pussy. Slowly I began stroking in and out of her working up to a faster pace.

After a few minutes she started to move on me as well, matching my speed and once again playing with her tits.

That feeling of something winding up in her tummy was back and so strong she felt like she was on the edge of something great. Her whole body felt alive and centered on the dick that was fucking her.

Soon we were moving against each other frantically. I was pounding my rod into her faster and faster, I could felt my balls tighten and knew that I am going to cum soon.

Right before I did her pussy tightened convulsively around my shaft again and again sending me into an explosive orgasm.

I didn't have time to pull out as my cum poured into her pussy. (I wasn’t thinking too much when we engaged raw sea. It just happened so fast that the next thing we knew, we were doing it raw. Luckily, her menses just finished 2 days ago).

We cried out together in our shared ecstasy.

I collapsed on top of her and her arms went around my back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1