The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheating Wives

Jaslin waiting for the call.... TS where are you?
Old 08-10-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
FantaZero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping for updates
Old 08-10-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11734 / Power: 13
Sex1314 has a reputation beyond reputeSex1314 has a reputation beyond reputeSex1314 has a reputation beyond reputeSex1314 has a reputation beyond reputeSex1314 has a reputation beyond reputeSex1314 has a reputation beyond reputeSex1314 has a reputation beyond reputeSex1314 has a reputation beyond reputeSex1314 has a reputation beyond reputeSex1314 has a reputation beyond reputeSex1314 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more
Old 08-10-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Estude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, keep going
Old 08-10-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
OysterSmurf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story.
Old 09-10-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

more more, really like the story.
Old 09-10-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Nice story, support.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 09-10-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
bumpty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for updates
Old 10-10-2017, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
Previously… “I’ll call you”, the voice ring in her head again. She closed her eyes and see that cock again.

The next week Jaslin was expecting a call. Things went back to routine and nothing. She was getting divided feelings for not getting that call. She should be glad he didn’t call. It didn’t bother her that much in the day when she was busy with her work. When the night falls and she went to bed, the thought creep into her head like a dark shadow. She checked her phone and no message, no missed calls. She even wonders if he got her number wrong, then felt ashamed of her yearning for… his big fat hard cock. Her hand went to her pussy and started to rub her clit as she closed her eyes and went back to that van in her mind, recalling how good it made her felt, how it drove her to climax after climax. She bite her left hand fingers as her right hand clench to her pussy, cumming silently next to her husband. She only felt more seething heat in her wet pussy after she cum. The emptiness demanding to be filled.

The following week Monday night she was walking home again through that car park. The car park that she should avoid but instead she uses the same route every day. She would glance around for sign of that van, then she received a message. Her heart immediately beating faster and faster. Her instinct told her it was him. She unlocked her screen and it pops out a message.

“Miss me?”, the message stopped her in her track. Then came the next one.

“Be honest and I will give you a present”.

With trembling hands she quickly looked around her, is he nearby?? Nothing. She told a deep breath and looked at her phone hard. She type her reply. “Yes”.

“Good. I missed you too. Now go to the same place, the place where we had a great time”, “look over the car park ledge, you will find a black package. It’s for u, I’ll contact you soon”.

She felt her legs getting weak. She found the package. She opened it immediately and it was a box. She opened the cover and inside lays a strange looking toy that has the shape of a penis. Oh my god… a sex toy… She quickly covered it. Her phone vibrates again and she checked it immediately.

“Enjoy it. I’ll keep in touch”, it said.

She felt a strange tingling in her pussy. Oh my god… I am getting wet… just like that… what’s wrong with me?? She put the package in her bag and went to the coffee shop nearby to buy dinner for herself and Dan then she went home.

She unpacked the food for Dan as he ate and watch TV. She told him she will eat later and she needed a bath as the weather was damn hot. She hid the toy in her towel and once inside the toilet she took it out and studies it. The penis part then supposed to go inside her was about 6 inch. The handle part has buttons for control. There was also an extension part beside the penis. She wonders what it is for… She never buy or use any sex toy before, neither did Dan get any for their bedroom fun. She switches it on and the penis part started to rotate in a circular motion in small angle. She presses another button and the extension part started to vibrate.

She realized the device make some noise and she quickly turned on the shower head to let the water sound mask the noise. Oh dear… how does it feel to use this? The only way to know was to try it. She sat down on the toilet bowl and spread her legs wide apart. She inserts the penis inside her slowly. It felt a bit cold as it touches her clit. Slowly it went in completely and the extension part touches her clitoris and it send nice sensation to her as it vibrates. Oh nice… the penis wriggles inside her, scraping her pussy walls. “ahh…”, she like the toy so far. She begins to thrust the penis in and out of her wet pussy. She press the button again and it vibrates in high power. Oh god… yes… yes… She held the extension part tight again her sensitive little button and felt the penis grinding inside her pussy. Oh yes…YES…!! She shuddered as she had her orgasm.

She laid back and lean on the water container as she sooth her nerves. She removed the penis and held it in front of her. It was glistening with her juice. What are you doing Jaslin? What have you done… She brings the penis closer to her mouth. She imagines the penis belongs to that man, then she held it with both hands as she suck it, tasting her own cunt juice. Call me… please call me… I want your cock.

To be cunnntinued…
Old 10-10-2017, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

i really enjoy this story, thanks so much TS.
Old 10-10-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 14
bluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond repute

set up tent
Old 10-10-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
powerpak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 12-10-2017, 12:12 PM