The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
Shanmoogan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShanmoogan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: ‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

It sure is nice to see some people make a fool of themselves at the hearing .
Old 02-04-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Lee Kuan Yew prepared to accept options other than demolition of 38 Oxley Road: Ministerial committee
02 Apr 2018 04:06PM (Updated: 02 Apr 2018 06:06PM)

SINGAPORE: The late Mr Lee Kuan Yew wanted to demolish his longtime residence at 38 Oxley Road but later became open to other possibilities, according to a report released on Monday (Apr 2) by a ministerial committee.

The bungalow’s status came under scrutiny in June last year after Mr Lee’s children, Dr Lee Wei Ling and Mr Lee Hsien Yang, accused their elder brother and current Singapore prime minister Lee Hsien Loong of using the house to “enhance his political capital”. A back-and-forth ensued, leading to a two-day parliamentary debate on the issue.

A year before, in June 2016, a ministerial committee was set up to explore various options for the house. It is chaired by Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean and excludes PM Lee, who had earlier recused himself from all Government decisions involving the property.

On the matter of Mr Lee’s thinking and wishes for the house, the committee concluded in its report: “Having looked at the objective evidence and the views expressed by the parties, the committee’s view is that Mr Lee’s preference was for the property to be demolished; Mr Lee was also aware that the Cabinet and others, including senior journalists, were opposed to demolition given the property’s historical and heritage value as well as their reading of public sentiments.

“In view of this, Mr Lee had further reflected on the matter and was prepared to accept options other than demolition, provided that suitable arrangements were made to ensure that the property was refurbished and kept in a habitable state; and the family’s privacy was protected,” read the report.

The committee said that in considering the “objective evidence”, it had placed emphasis on contemporaneous documents and statements made personally by Mr Lee. It also noted that PM Lee had provided the committee with letters and statutory declarations, as well as a file of supporting documentary evidence - including emails and letters from Mr Lee.

Dr Lee Wei Ling and Mr Lee Hsien Yang did not provide any documentary evidence, according to the committee.

DEMOLITION CLAUSE, CABINET LETTER

The Committee said it found three components of the evidence “particularly useful”: The demolition clause in Mr Lee’s last will dated Dec 17, 2013; Mr Lee’s letter to Cabinet dated Dec 27, 2011; and renovation plans Mr Lee submitted to the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) in March 2012.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...eport-10096280

Here we go again .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 02-04-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Ministerial committee on 38 Oxley Road lays out options for house of Lee Kuan Yew

02 Apr 2018 04:00PM (Updated: 02 Apr 2018 04:36PM)

SINGAPORE: The ministerial committee tasked with considering options for 38 Oxley Road, the family home of Singapore’s first Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew, laid out several options for the house in a report released on Monday (Apr 2).

This ranged from preserving it by way of gazetting it as a national monument on one end, to demolishing the property and allowing the owner to redevelop it for residential use.

There were also “intermediate” options laid out by the committee, such as retaining the dining room – which is considered the most historically significant part of the property - and demolishing the rest of the house.

Chair of the ministerial committee, Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean, made clear that the committee did not make any recommendation on what to do with the house because no decision is required at this point in time. This is because the late Mr Lee’s daughter, Dr Lee Wei Ling, is still living there.

“The various options outlined in this report are drawer plans to help a future government make an informed and considered decision about the property when it becomes necessary,” said the committee, which was set up in June 2016.

A dispute over the house was brought into the public eye last year, after claims and counter-claims made by the late Mr Lee’s younger son Mr Lee Hsien Yang and Dr Lee on the one hand, and Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on the other.

Among the issues were whether the family home should be demolished as stated in Mr Lee’s final will, and whether tearing down the house was the only option he was prepared to accept.

THREE BROAD OPTIONS

In its report, the committee said that the options for 38 Oxley Road can be categorised into three. These are:
Retain the property either by gazetting it as a national monument to be acquired by the state with an alternative use for the site, or gazetting it for conservation and allowing the owner to retain the property for residential use;
Retain only the dining room and integrating it with an alternative use for the site;
Demolish the house fully for redevelopment, carried out either by the owner for residential use, or by the state for alternative uses, e.g. as a park or heritage centre.

The options that involve acquisition by the state are - gazetting it as a national monument, retaining the dining room and demolishing the house for alternative uses by the government of the day.

If the house is allowed to be demolished and redeveloped by the owner, the committee said the site allows for a five-storey residential development according to estimates by the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA). The committee noted, however, that doing so “could result in the loss of a historically significant property, and the potential of that history bring leveraged for commercial".

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...tions-10096284

And so the wayang show continues . Now waiting for the other Lee family members to respond .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 02-04-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster

Select Commitee is actually Shanmugam’s Committee

April 1, 2018

In the 8-day public hearing, Law Minister K Shanmugam did not hide his intention of making the Select Committee his mouthpiece. Based off published videos from Parliament, the controversial minister took up 90% of the air time and he was the only one talking throughout in the Select Committee.

The Law Minister notorious for making unsubstantiated attacks on the Workers’ Party in Parliament, hijacked the Select Committee’s agenda for his personal political gratification. The Select Committee was supposed to be a fact-finding session inviting witnesses of credible standing to offer their opinion on the regulation of “deliberate online falsehoods”.

Unfortunately for K Shanmugam, the Law Minister turned the public hearing into a criminal court. At both exchanges with Facebook representative Simon Milner and Oxford historian Dr Thum Ping Tjin, Minister K Shanmugam attacked their integrity and professional standing in a bid to discredit the critical submissions made. The two reputable professionals were being trialled like a fraudster whose words cannot be trusted. Throughout the gruelling “public hearing”, Minister K Shanmugam operated in a similar insidious fashion: corner his opponents into yes and no answers to find contradictions and making sweeping assumptions.

Facebook’s Simon Milner and Oxford’s Dr Thum Ping Tjin cleverly pointed out that the Law Minister is being unfair demanding only a yes or no answer when every response itself comes with a context. Minister K Shanmugam then went to the extent of delving into topics unrelated to “deliberate falsehoods”, like disputing Facebook’s social media policies and Singapore’s historical facts. What has Facebook’s data breach and the 1950s communist movement got to do with “deliberate falsehoods”? Zilch, the sinister Minister was only asking these irrelevant questions because he was dissatisfied he was being disagreed with.

None of the 9 other Select Committee members say a thing during the exchanges. Chairman Charles Chong was a sitting duck, who should have done his job to moderate the Law Minister when topics get out of point. The Select Committee even went as far as to attack the credibility of a witness who did absent himself from the public hearing. The Human Rights Watch representative’s absence was described by the Law Minister as being guilty by default.

continue reading here : http://statestimesreview.com/2018/04...ams-committee/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 02-04-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

PM Lee speaks out on the Ministerial Committee’s options for 38 Oxley Road

No need to make a decision right away.

By Sulaiman Daud | April 2, 2018

The Ministerial Committee set up to determine the fate of the house at Oxley Road released its report on April 2.

It offers three options for what to do with the house that Lee Kuan Yew once lived in:

•Option 1 – Retain the property

•Option 2 – Retain the dining room, demolish the rest of the property

•Option 3 – Allow the property to be fully demolished, and let re-development take place

You can read more about it in our report below:

Public response

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong published his response in a Facebook post on the same day, at about 5.45 pm.

He said:

“I have read the report of the Ministerial Committee on 38 Oxley Road. The report was considered and approved by the Cabinet, chaired by DPM Teo Chee Hean. I had recused myself from dealing with the matter.

Speaking as a son, I accept the Committee’s conclusion on what my father’s wishes were regarding the house at 38 Oxley Road, and the range of options it has laid out.

As the Committee pointed out, there is no need to make a decision now. My sister is still living there, and is likely to continue doing so for the foreseeable future. I hope that when the time comes to decide on what to do with the house, this report will help the Government of the day to make an informed decision that both respects my father’s wishes and is in the public interest. – LHL”

Story continues below

Intellectual debate breaking out.

You can see it below:

What will happen?

Well, nothing yet.

As Lee pointed out, his sister Lee Wei Ling still lives in the house.

The Committee itself stated that there was “no need to make a decision” straight away.

continue reading here : https://mothership.sg/2018/04/pm-lee...ial-committee/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 02-04-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

Ministerial Committee has 3 options for LKY’s 38 Oxley Road house

Which option will Singapore want?

By Jonathan Lim | 2 hours

Remember the family drama behind what should be done with Lee Kuan Yew’s house?

Questions surrounding the drama include: Should it be preserved or should it be torn down? Should Lee Kuan Yew’s wish for privacy be respected? Will we lose an important piece of our history if we tear it down?

Fate of house

It’s been a quiet few months on that front and now the Ministerial Committee deciding on 38 Oxley Road house’s fate has finally released a report with a few options for the property.

Option 1: Retain the property

The authorities will either gazette and preserve the house as a National Monument, or gazette it for conservation.

Both of these choices will also include steps to “significantly address Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s concerns about privacy”.

Option 2: Retain the dining room and demolish the rest of the property

The dining room of the house to be gazetted as a National Monument and will be “integrated with an alternative use for the site (e.g. park, heritage centre)”.

The report noted that the “privacy of Mr and Mrs Lee Kuan Yew would be respected” with the demolition of the rest of the property.

Option 3: Allow the property to be fully demolished and allow re-development

There are two possible outcomes for redevelopment. Either the owner demolishes it for residential use, or the State acquires the site for alternative use after demolition.

The report noted that this option “could result in the loss of a historically significant property, and the potential of that history being leveraged for commercial profit.”

Who will decide on the which option to take?

According to the report, the report itself is “meant to help a future government make an informed and considered decision when the need arises.”

continue reading here : https://mothership.sg/2018/04/minist...ey-road-house/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 03-04-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

http://statestimesreview.com/2018/04...38-oxley-road/

What kind of Son is this to even defy his Father own will?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 03-04-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

Misleading to say Lee Kuan Yew 'accepted' alternatives to demolition of Oxley Road home: Lee Hsien Yang

By Alfred Chua

Published 03 April, 2018

Updated 03 April, 2018

SINGAPORE — The late Lee Kuan Yew was "forced to consider" alternatives to the demolition of his family home at 38 Oxley Road but did not accept them, his younger son Mr Lee Hsien Yang said on Tuesday (April 3), in criticising a ministerial committee's report for being "misleading".

Dr Lee Wei Ling, Mr Lee Hsien Yang's sister, also weighed in with harsh words for the report, saying that "it would require unbelievable lack of intelligence or determined denial to not understand what" the founding Prime Minister and his wife wanted to be done for the Oxley Road property.

Their comments, which were made via two separate Facebook posts on Tuesday, came a day after the committee released a 21-page report on the house that has been in the centre of a public spat between Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and his two younger siblings.

The report laid out three possibilities for the property, ranging from gazetting it as a National Monument to letting it be fully demolished and redeveloped. However, the committee, which was set up about two years ago to weigh various options for the Oxley Road property, did not make any recommendation.

The report acknowledged the differences in views between PM Lee and his siblings on the matter and noted in its conclusion: "(The late) Mr Lee had further reflected on the matter and was prepared to accept options other than demolition, provided that suitable arrangements were made to ensure that: (i) the Property was refurbished, and kept in a habitable state; and (ii) the family’s privacy was protected."

Mr Lee Hsien Yang, however, said this was a "misleading" claim, adding that his father had not endorsed the alternatives to demolition, and was instead "forced to consider them".

"Our father had never 'accepted' these options, he merely set out what he wanted if the government prevented his house from being demolished," he added.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...home-lee-hsien

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 03-04-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

Lee Kuan Yew wanted 38 Oxley Road demolished: Lee Hsien Yang and Lee Wei Ling

03 Apr 2018 05:56PM (Updated: 03 Apr 2018 07:02PM)

SINGAPORE: Mr Lee Hsien Yang has said that he hopes a future government will grant his father's last wish to demolish their family home, in response to a report by a ministerial committee on 38 Oxley Road.

Mr Lee, who is the younger son of former Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew, said in a Facebook post on Tuesday (Apr 3) that his father wanted demolition "unwaveringly".

"He wanted demolition unwaveringly and stated his wish repeatedly in private and in public," Mr Lee Hsien Yang wrote. He added that his father believed tearing the house down would be better for Singapore's future.

He also said that his elder brother, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, gave their father the impression that their house will inevitably be gazetted as a heritage site.

"In light of this false impression given by Loong, Lee Kuan Yew was forced to consider options other than demolition," he wrote.

Gazetting 38 Oxley Road was one of the future options for the house laid out in the report issued on Monday. The others include complete demolition and preserving just the basement dining room, which is considered the most historically significant part of the residence.

Chair of the ministerial committee, Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean said there was no need to make a decision on the house while the late Mr Lee’s daughter, Dr Lee Wei Ling, lives there.

“The various options outlined in this report are drawer plans to help a future government make an informed and considered decision," Mr Teo said.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-ling-10100036

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 03-04-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

Debate: Preserve or demolish 38 Oxley Road?

Yes? No? Call police?

By Tanya Ong | 2 mins

The Ministerial Committee deciding on the fate of 38 Oxley Road has submitted their findings half a year after the whole saga first erupted in June 2017.

Both siblings of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong have since responded to the report, insisting that the late Lee Kuan Yew never intended for the house to be preserved.

Here at Mothership, we too are as conflicted on what we think are the best outcomes for 38 Oxley.

So, we decided to rehash an old debate that we had: Preservation — and yes, we mean preservation, not conservation — versus demolition:

Demolish it! — Tanya

LKY’s final will stated that he wanted the house to be demolished, and if it did continue to stand, it should not be opened to others, except his family and their descendants.

This is the full clause in the will:

“I further declare that it is my wish, and the wish of my late wife, KWA GEOK CHOO, that our house at 38 Oxley Road, Singapore 238629 (“the House”) be demolished immediately after my death or, if my daughter, Wei Ling, would prefer to continue living in the original house, immediately after she moves out of the House. I would ask each of my children to ensure our wishes with respect to the demolition of the House be carried out. If our children are unable to demolish the House as a result of any changes in the law, rules or regulations binding them, it is my wish that the House never be opened to others except my children, their families and descendants. My view on this has been made public before and remains unchanged. My statement of wishes in this paragraph 7 may be publicly disclosed notwithstanding that the rest of my Will is private.”

However, while LKY’s will is a legally binding arrangement within the Lee family, it does not supersede Singapore’s laws on preservation. Decisions regarding preservation and the demolition of buildings require the approval of the National Heritage Board (NHB) and Urban Redevelopment Board (URA).

Now, if we don’t consider LKY’s will, what other reasons do we have for demolishing the house?

We can begin by questioning why 38 Oxley Road should be preserved.

If it is to commemorate the place as a site of immense historical significance, why not simply declare it as a heritage site?

According to an email shared by Lee Hsien Yang, this was one of PM Lee Hsien Loong’s suggestions. For heritage sites, what is important is the land upon which a thing of historical significance used to stand on. The physical building does not need to remain.

continue reading here : https://mothership.sg/2018/04/38-oxl...erve-demolish/

And so the Oxleygate saga continues .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 04-04-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 7
youngsheldon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoungsheldon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So shameless .
Old 04-04-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 14
stardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud of

I wonder why the current PAP government don't even respect their supreme leader's last wish ? If that is the case why should we vote for the PAP ? After all we all great respect for the supreme leader and his team who dedicated their lives in building up the modern Singapore .
Old 04-04-2018, 07:02 PM
Samster

Maruah slams Select Committee’s ‘confrontational stance’

By Low Youjin

Published 03 April, 2018

Updated 03 April, 2018

SINGAPORE — A day after several civil activists criticised the Select Committee for the way it conducted the public hearings on deliberate online falsehoods, human rights group Maruah voiced similar concerns on Tuesday (Apr 3) about the aggressive and "confrontational" approach adopted by the committee.

In a press statement, the group said the public hearings were "akin to being in a courtroom", where the committee acted in an "unnecessarily disrespectful manner" towards witnesses, and was at times patronising and discriminatory.

"Incidentally no witness in these hearing sessions is an accused party to any wrongdoing on 'falsehoods'," said Maruah, adding that any wrongdoing on the part of the witnesses could be "ascertained through a non-Parliamentary mechanism".

Contacted by TODAY, committee chairman Charles Chong said: "We received some feedback/complaints from a few presenters. The Select Committee will look into these complaints, review the transcripts and respond to those who have written to us."

Maruah was among the groups and individuals who submitted written representations to the committee. Its vice-president Ngiam Shih Tung also gave oral evidence at one of the public hearings.

Citing a desire to put on record its misgivings about the proceedings where it was present as both "witness and observer", Maruah expressed its dissatisfaction with the modus operandi and the approach taken by the committee.

"We observed on March 27 and 29, the committee was unrelentingly adverse to these particular witnesses," Maruah said.

continue reading here : https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...ational-stance

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 04-04-2018, 07:05 PM
Samster

Netizens express overwhelming support for Lee Wei Ling and Lee Hsien Yang as the “once secret” ministerial committee responds

April 4, 2018

Netizens have expressed overwhelming support for Lee Kuan Yew’s younger children, Lee Wei Ling and Lee Hsien Yang, after the two criticised the ministerial committee’s report on what might be done to their family home, yesterday.

The ministerial committee charged with formulating options for what might be done with the late founding prime minister Lee Kuan Yew’s home at 38 Oxley Road have quietly released three broad options for the property in a report this afternoon.

The committee – which is chaired by Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean and includes Law and Home Affairs Minister K Shanmugam, MCCY Minister Grace Fu and Minister for National Development Lawrence Wong – offered that the property could be preserved, certain parts of the property could be retained or that the entire house could be demolished and redeveloped.

The three options laid out by the committee are to preserve the property and gazette it as a national monument or for conservation; tear down the house and only retain the iconic dining room; or demolish the house entirely.

The committee noted that while Lee Kuan Yew desired for the property to be demolished, he was apparently prepared to accept alternatives, “provided that suitable arrangements were made to ensure that the property was refurbished and kept in a habitable state and the family’s privacy was protected”.

continue reading here : http://theindependent.sg/netizens-ex...ttee-responds/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 04-04-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster

Weeks of deliberations on Deliberate Online Falsehoods left some bad aftertaste and a number of lost opportunities

Published on 2018-04-04 by The Online Citizen

by Tan Tee Seng

When the Parliament formed a Select Committee to solicit public feedback to deal with Deliberate Online Falsehood (DOF), I thought it was an important step towards the engagement of its citizenry. This is particularly significant as Singapore will be going through a transition of a new generation leadership. Are we looking at a new era of stakeholders engagement in policy development?

I followed the Select Committee enthusiastically, attended more than 15 hours of the Committee's proceeding because I did not trust that our mainstream media would report accurately on the proceedings. I recall that in a landmarked Select Committee hearings in 1986, the initial live telecast was reduced to an edited and restricted broadcast by the second day of the proceedings.

This engagement of the citizenry and various stakeholders done publicly and transparently is a rarity. Moreover, I knew that some activists have sought meaningful ways to counter DOF without curtailing freedom of speech.

Unfortunately, the weeks of deliberations left some bad aftertaste and a number of lost opportunities:

1. Obtaining feedback was disingenuous. The Committee seemed to only want to seek confirmation and justification from the presenters to give the government more "levers".

2. When the presentation was not in line with the agenda of the Committee, the session turned to look more like batteries of the presenters who went in good faith.

3. There was not even any faint imprint of the younger leadership and their vision of governance of Singapore. It became a Sham show and worse still, he was trying to play a dead man!

4. Conflating hate speeches and DOF made meaningful discussions confusing and difficult as those questioned were restricted in their answers and not allowed to elaborate.

5. The objectives of the engagement seemed to have departed from the stated points of references. I did not see attempts to build trust. Suspicions of the government objectives linger. The sessions only amplify the drumming of government 's Internet Brigade.

6. Such exercise could also be useful to frame the ambit of the application of law and regulations with regard to the subject and place safeguards to confine the power that can be abused and prevent them from using it as political expediency (ISA come to mind). But we are no wiser now even with the definition of falsehood especially in this era of Donald Trump where anything disagreeable with him is fake.

continue reading here : https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...opportunities/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1