The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 16-05-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
midlet2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Yeah I agree it's pretty unbecoming of a domme to communicate with clients this way.

And mocking guys on twitter for not being able to afford their inflated rates is a red flag, that they are in it for the money and just trying to profiteer off the bdsm scene. It's up to subs to not let them spoil market by charging like this.

disclaimer: This response is not aimed at any domme in particular, just commenting on general trends.
Just two days back I saw a tweet from a regular in Singapore stating ‘can’t afford me, should have studied harder’.

Does the same not apply to them. Had they studied harder, maybe they would have been Bankers also.

And then she messages everyone every time she or her friends arrive in Singapore. Email is fine but not SMS or WhatsApp.
Old 16-05-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
What is the common vanilla app really depends a lot on which region of the world you're in, so I would disagree that there's any standard app which is more appropriate than another.

If you don't want to be contacted, I would suggest to not give out your number in the first place, which in itself is quite risky, if you want to not be traceable.

I think email alone suffices for meeting a pro-domme for sessions. unless there is intention to meet her regularly or establish regular communication.

But I do agree that the statement is rather insensitive, and pretty ignorant to be frank. Studying hard doesn't guarantee wealth. And even if one is well-to-do, it doesn't mean that everyone agrees on the price/value of everything.

There are some who would pay $35 for a plate of michelin-starred or chatterbox chicken rice, while there are some who would tell you that their neighbourhood $3.50 chicken rice tastes better.
Ofcoz from now on I am not using WhatsApp. But I have seen a standard reply from these dommes. Their reply states their number and to contact on WhatsApp. Cuz they want to minimise the risk of flakes.

But if I contacted u in January using WhatsApp does not imply u can message me any time u visit. The contact shd be initiated by the client not the domme.

They only do this for one reason and that’s bcus they miss me . Which feels awesome.
Old 16-05-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlet2013 View Post
They only do this for one reason and that’s bcus they miss me . Which feels awesome.
haha thats a good one, i like it when u say they miss u...
Old 16-05-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4660 / Power: 19
Fmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlet2013 View Post
Oh i like this

But in reality, that's bcos they missed the $, which feel awful
Old 17-05-2018, 06:56 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmcane View Post
Oh i like this

probably rare but shld have very yandao or bros with very big dick,
that they cant help themselves to resist...
Old 17-05-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

following part 21 of my encounter with Mistress EstellaD, comes part 22 of my meeting with Mistress Candy...
once again have to clarify, I'm not related to Mistress Candy in anyway...

voted by Bro Sequence79 as his favourite local mistress i have gotta meet her somehow, a little background how i got here...
candy + roze + vanessa trio, i met roze before, she is quite flexible on her timing so arranging was easy, vanessa was not so easy,
she seems to be busy so takes awhile to reply, i actually managed to book her few weeks back but last min she said she was bored,
insist on me taking up double domme with roze which i met before, hard upsell to me, i reluctantly turned her down...
their clientele is mostly expat, so rich and likely they have to speak with slang to sound more exotic...
candy can only meet on weekdays, so juz nice i managed to squeeze out some time, faster book Candy... thing abt her she does outcalls
usually, so i tot she would have brought her toys, but she came from work so probably all would be too heavy so she brought some only...

before session she told me to get 4 things, condom, banana, beer and ropes, 1st 3 no issue, i can get on actual day, ropes not easy,
cant bring home so i told her, lucky she ok so skip the ropes, to think a mistress without her own ropes, abit sceptical...
met her at a quiet hotel outside of town, she was in a top, jeans and leather jacket, inside grey bra and panties, she comes across as
an unassuming lianish OL but not in OL wear, more like biker chic wear... anyway i request for lingerie so doesnt really matter to me...
she is sort of ang moh pai, speaking english with accent or slang...

fast forward to room, she went in toilet pee pee and wash leg, no wash below, i think think abit scared later facesit duno will faint or not...
i had a quick shower, came out ask me kneel down on the floor with tribute in my mouth and crawl to the door with my butt facing her, ass inspection,
passed with flying colors, she was giving me a teaser, playing with my balls and butt, i getting abit hard, she walked back to the bed and asked me
to crawl towards her, lay out the money on the floor and count for her, using only my mouth, not easy, after count finish, still gotta stack back nicely
and put on the table also using my mouth only... nx nipple clamps on, use a strap (the kind used to strap luggage) to tie my balls and sling up to my neck,
ask me bend down doggy style, she began to flog my back and ass, i was getting hard, 'who gave u permission to get hard' she asked, she started to attack
my balls, flick, flog and squeeze, i must comment her CBT is really good...

nx ask me to wash the banana, i asked her 'u're not gg to rape me with this, are u' and she laughed, caps on she lubed it up and slide up and down my ass,
and she was quite good at it, occassionally using it to spank my ass, horizontal and vertical including my perineum, quite fresh experience, first time do
this... after that ask me worship her feet, (not really for feet lovers), i'm sure many bros will agree with me lain and lucelle's feet are the best out
there, very well maintained and flawless, nicely pedicured as well... plus i'm not really a foot guy, i worship feet juz to feel submissive to the mistress,
so i action action... but good thing i managed to go up to thigh level until close to her panties then she used her thighs to kiap my head like lucelle,
i stuck out my tongue very close but still couldnt reach her panties...

nx face sitting, her pussy smell is really strong, in fact the strongest i have smelt so far, luckily she sat on my chest rather than full on, on my face...
so i juz action action kiss her ass, try to avoid the centre part... at the same time as me to stroke myself for edging play, while she playing with my balls,
edge awhile i cannot tahan, tell her i gg to cum soon, she say no no no, have to wait for her count to 10, but at the same time she grabbed my hands and
go faster, i misfired and came, kana beaten on my balls for shooting...

showered came out, packed up, still got half an hour on the clock (i booked 2hrs), checked with mistress she says who ask me cum so fast, but i find shldn't start
edge play so early, but anyway partly my bad, i misfired... overall i think if other bros want to book, juz one hr shld be sufficient, no need for 2hrs,
probably not much play also... understand every mistress has her supporters, or probably i caught her on a bad day, or i'm juz plain unlucky, i do not find
her very professional at all... this kind of attitude perhaps can survive in FL scene but SM scene? u have to judge for yourself...

pls up me if you like my FR, tks!
Old 17-05-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmcane View Post
Oh i like this

Now I don’t wanna mock them for trying to earn more. It’s fine. It’s their job.

But , intruding into ones personal space via WhatsApp, trying to encourage one to session instead of clients reaching out to them , and in general have a demeaning attitude towards men who can’t pay premium prices is a huge turnoff.

I have stopped seeing this group of visiting dommes. I am only keen to see when I travel and only those mistresses who take an interest in giving session of a lifetime.

Last time I was traveling, the lady I saw made me describe and refine my fantasy N times. Just bcus she thought I see her rarely so I shd have a memorable session. And she charges 500 Usd an hour. She creates so much anticipation n interacts so well that it’s amazing.

Here I feel that I am checking boxes of activities . There is hardly any chance of building any connection unless u pay 1000s of dollars , ie see them again n again.

And Twitter posts r fake. The dominant n uncaring attitude shown there is totally opposite to the reality. Once u know them , all they r thinking about is more money, more followers , more marketing and all kinda complexes of age , money n what not. They are simply not dominant.

It’s best to see mistresses who r Super successful who don’t have to market themselves and are simply awesome.
Old 17-05-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
exo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

New PRC SM option: https://ltdsg.com/anqi/

FR to follow..
Old 17-05-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
nx face sitting, her pussy smell is really strong, in fact the strongest i have smelt so far, luckily she sat on my chest rather than full on, on my face...
Yikes. Sounds pretty gross haha.
Old 17-05-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yikes. Sounds pretty gross haha.
after work whole day, at least wash ma right, wah lau...
my face was like left right up down anywhere but centre lol...
lucky i use her butt cheek to cover my nose...
but anyway got another bro feedback to me today his session also kana eaten,
so i gss she has this habit of doing so...
if she newbie or what i can understand, she been domming for awhile liao leh,
this kinda behavior unacceptable, 1hr, 1.5hr, 2hr diff price woh,
she collect 2hr money but gimme 1.5hr goods, buay gum, cmi...
Old 18-05-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster

triplextoday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i think Lain is very sexy... juz that too bad no body contact like facesitting etc...
it would be amazing to smell her panties...
Quote:
she collect 2hr money but gimme 1.5hr goods, buay gum, cmi...
bro don't look at it as money kena eaten.... look at it as you are not satisfied and hence pick on the money aspect of it. if mistress candy had delivered a good session you would be less likely to pick on the time
Old 18-05-2018, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
she collect 2hr money but gimme 1.5hr goods, buay gum, cmi..
Maybe she purpsoely overbook and underdeliver to make more money.
Old 18-05-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplextoday View Post
bro don't look at it as money kena eaten.... look at it as you are not satisfied and hence pick on the money aspect of it. if mistress candy had delivered a good session you would be less likely to pick on the time
actually i got cum, i was satisfied... but it was her attitude that sux,
i didnt expect that coming from a domme who has been practising awhile...
anyway juz to share my experience, probably it was a bad hair day or it's juz me...
Old 18-05-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe she purpsoely overbook and underdeliver to make more money.
nothing against expats (juz they r usually rich and got money to burn),
if her regulars r expats, then i gss they wouldnt mind but using the same
tactics on locals then... not cool, i'm usually not so calculative on the timing,
give and take no issue, sometimes less sometimes overrun abit...
not like have to take stopwatch and count every min zhun zhun like dat...
Old 18-05-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

triplextoday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
actually i got cum, i was satisfied... but it was her attitude that sux,
i didnt expect that coming from a domme who has been practising awhile...
anyway juz to share my experience, probably it was a bad hair day or it's juz me...
i was thinking of trying her but after reading your review i guess better not try
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1