The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2006, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future
Re: Dubai

Chief,

Don't say like that lah.....

The place is ok but only if not accompany by any GF......

Let's go one of these days for a wild night...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongsamiya
Alamak, but really bopian, must get bros to help to get out of the situation lah, u always so generous. all girls go out with get 4 figures for a nite and i always give 3 figures only and first number starts with 5 or max 6.

Tonite going marine club again with customer cum supplier. Last nite bro Chutiya went with Jack without me. Think Jack loves the place and understand he took one ore ore one. Must check out tonite.
Old 08-07-2006, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
chutiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychutiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally back in Sillypore. I must say that honestly, I prefer the 1st night. Never in my life did I felt that a bloody zoo exhibits with women all shapes and sizes swamming into the room and making their best effort to look good outside the window. Thanks again brothers of Dubai. I'll be back very soon and do sillypore proud.

just my 2 cents thought. Another country on the done list, Africa. One time is enough. Still the China mei mei better. Jack shares the same sentiments. He's better off jacking off himself.

Once again, thank you bro Kongsamiya and bro lysander. I'll be back soon.
Old 09-07-2006, 11:08 PM
Samster

chutiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychutiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Here's the FR. (As usual, typing in the toilet)

Duck Egg:
She's young, need time to train.
Body: 6.5/10
BBBJ: None
FJ: 6/10 (Good at night, but no juice in the morning)
Good thing is that you have the GF feeling.
RTF: Don't think so, I prefer JAck's mei mei, make him busy whole night.
Think you guys can skip. she still need lots of training.

OreLulu:

Body: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 3/10 (must scold her then have)
FJ: 7/10 ( Wild Wild Wet)
RTF: Still prefer Mei Mei, more obliging

Bros, u must get me the contace for Jack's one.
Paisay if the FR is not good.

Oh yeah, next time when you guys back, remind me to pass you number for FL, brown sugar....
Old 10-07-2006, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander
Actually...cheap bone leh.....not sticky also not good....
sigh......
The problem is that I can't make her cum easily....not like mao2...
Now every exercise last at least 1 hour.......
Backache aready.....sigh....

So Mao2 still good .............
Last nite after watching football at Chelsea Hotel, went to marine club, pick up WL, Zhan Chen, did not speed the whole nite, when for 3 rounds but manage unload only the last round. KNNA found out Dalian gal again. last 2 week took 4 girls and all from Dalian and all wants to stay with me... sure one day die in Dalian gals cunt...
Old 13-07-2006, 12:48 PM
Samster

lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

I was bored yesterday morning....so didi itchy called a MP that Bro CrazyOx introduced 2 months ago and went down to Jumeirah and see whether what is in store......

By the way, Bro CrazyOx, the place had changed. No longer near Standard Chartered Bank.

Had a hard time locating the place as Dubai or UAE is a messy place, no proper block and road indication.....

Finally reach after incurring 50dhs taxi fares....

When I went in, there are about 5-6 PRCs WLs...age about late 20s to late 30s. Since all are not the pretty types, chose a younger looking MM.

Once got into the room. Standard bedroom like a HDB. She asked whether I want to have a massage...so I told her to massge my front instead of my back......

Therefore she start cleaning me up with wet baby tissue on my didi....and start her BBBJ.........slow and standard...nothing really fantastic.....

She gives you a GF feeling...kissing you and hugging you and making sure that you feel at home....

FJ was standard and I offload quite fast as compared to my GF at home.....

Name: Lucy
Look: 6/10
Tits: 32A
Height: 160cm
Wais't: 24-25"
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
GF feel: 8/10
Damage: 220Dhs. I gave her 300Dhs + both ways taxi fare 100Dhs = 400Dhs
RTF: may be
Old 22-07-2006, 01:06 PM
Samster

Chief

Reporting on the 2 night’s operation "night-out".

Date:
20 July 2006

Place:
Chinese KTV

Attendance:
Chief Kongsamiya & GF
CO Lysander & GF
Recruit Chutiya & Dan Dan
Recruit Sjb1994 & Luo Ti

Operation:
To finish the glass of mixture when you got caught cheating.

Information:
Recruit Chutiya got himself a pretty big tits mm. Really envy him. Must be having a wonderful night.
Recruit Sjb1994 always not convenience to bring mm back.

Addition:
Recruit Chutiya will have to report the battle outcome. Eagerly waiting.

Unexpected:
Chief got drunk for the first time…..don’t know got blood or not…hehehehe

Date:
21 July 2006

Place:
Capitol KTV

Attendance:
Chief Kongsamiya & GF
CO Lysander & GF
Recruit Chutiya & Dan Dan
Recruit CibLover & mm
S4 Lai & mm

Operation:
To sing until all get sore throat.

Information:
Recruit Chutiya’s mm really bouncing……
Recruit CibLover’s mm really cool…….
S4 Lai’s mm really sweet…….
Chief’s GF always playful…….

Addition:
Recruit CibLover must report FR asap.
Recruit Chutiya, still waiting for the FR.

Expelled:

Recruit Sjb1994 for AWOL. Waiting for public apology.
Old 22-07-2006, 11:31 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Dubai

Here's the FR.

Egg Egg:

Nice headlights, more than handful but not the cow type.

Body: 8/10
BBBJ: All the time, part of the apetizer.
FJ: 8/10 (All....Shoik1968.....Night......Shoik1968....Long ........)
I have to do my part for a fellow samster.

Think she's made from Ariston product. (Lysander will understand the joke)

I'm omitting the details. All the fellow samster who have seen me with her would probably noticed that I'm already starting to walk faster now that there's no more love juice in me....tata liao.......hahaha

As for the rest of you out there, She's leaving tonight......not coming back to Dubai anymore.
Old 24-07-2006, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 20
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Expelled:

Recruit Sjb1994 for AWOL. Waiting for public apology.
Sorry! Sorry! My thousand apolosize to CO, Chief and all DTF bro.
Not me aeroplane. Early that morning, machine broke down, later after repair, client call for meeting at the evening, citing contigency plan, back-up resercourse etc, than meeting with staffs for all the stupid problem..... Though can have a Friday off, but bunt.

Please don't expell me, this poor little sjb1994, or else the just found fun at Dubai gone.

BTW, thanks CO for the diner and drinks, thanks cheif too for coming out although sick. Not me don't bring that PRC out with me, is her untie visiting.

Bro shiok1968, I miss the chance off meeting Bro Ciblover, but think he got your massage.

Bro Chutiya, nice meeting you. Your gal really have a good asset.

Bro lysander, your 'chilli padi' really hot, understand why you have to be a superman.

Bro kongsamiya, your gal really take care of you, and nice figure. Smart choice.
Old 25-07-2006, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro.. u sure or not.. branded good "cheap" here
for example COACH bag is cheaper by SGD100+++, comparing to staff px in DFS
Old 27-07-2006, 11:03 AM
Samster

I visit the KTV at 2.30am where all others are closed.
I initially thought that the manager is so good that he called back a mammy and a WL back just for me.....
Did the WL in the sofa.....
Teh and kiss the mammy neh neh....very chio...

Then bill come when all done.....RMB10,000.
I refused to pay...the manager want to treaten me, I don't care...then boss arrived....Must be a planned thing....
Talk talk and finally I lan lan pay RMB7,000 so that I can get out of the place....dam TL....

last night, go down to a spa in the hotel I stayed......massage and later the WL ask for RMB2,000 for a special service.....settled on 1,500....

Total damages - 2,800. 1,300 for 2 hours of massage....sigh...
Who said Shanghai is cheaper to cheong than Dubai????

Quote:
Hahaha, that's the price u pay when u are alone visiting their KTV. remember when iwas i Shanghai in April, i paid 1100 rmb in a PUB
but then hor, i have 6 pairs of neh neh for me to teh(1 17yr old claim to be a vargin and want 10000rmb for a nite )
Old 27-07-2006, 11:45 AM
Samster

Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I visit the KTV at 2.30am where all others are closed.
I initially thought that the manager is so good that he called back a mammy and a WL back just for me.....
Did the WL in the sofa.....
Teh and kiss the mammy neh neh....very chio...

Then bill come when all done.....RMB10,000.
I refused to pay...the manager want to treaten me, I don't care...then boss arrived....Must be a planned thing....
Talk talk and finally I lan lan pay RMB7,000 so that I can get out of the place....dam TL....

last night, go down to a spa in the hotel I stayed......massage and later the WL ask for RMB2,000 for a special service.....settled on 1,500....

Total damages - 2,800. 1,300 for 2 hours of massage....sigh...
Who said Shanghai is cheaper to cheong than Dubai????
CO, how cum u always pay so high price, i had shuangfei from a PUB in Nanjing Lu for USD 220.(2AM tO NEXT MORNING 9 AM) both waitress 22 yo(both girls from from Dalian somemore (sigh... why always Dalian )
Massage for 1,300rmb? dam ex man, but than had been to so many place but never paid more than 580rmb for massage, Even in Beijing...
Old 27-07-2006, 12:03 PM
Samster

Dinner with Bro Chutiya, Japanese food.. Thanks for the dinner ro..

After dinner, went Han Bar, Bro Chutiya could not decide which gal to pick, so many his type, the one black, in white....... in the end decided Siow Yan Zi. Bro Chutiya.. Heehehehe.. yr FR on siow yan zi........
Old 27-07-2006, 09:09 PM
Samster

First of all, Chief + Chutiya combination only proves deadly for the 2nd time.
Knn, brought little swallow back but only shag once and then temperature went up like nobody's business.

Here's the short FR.

Came back to hotel, usual ask her to shower together, she ask me go ahead first. Came out, waiting on bed while she clean herself in the toilet. Dim lights.

She dive straight into the blankets barenaked then started to BBBJ me. Not bad, quite powerful but not the deep throat type. Feels like Fish roundabout or the clock tower roundabout...hahaha

Anyway, cap me while BJ, not bad, KL style. Then start to rock.
Think it's the bloody whisky+beer combination, delay effect, see pay koo., until I also cramp liao. Finish off doggy style.

Then at 3am, I suddenly feel that she damn hot in the blanket, then realised it's me, knn FEVER !!!! So bo kang tao liao. Koonz.

Morning, SOP, one pow for the road, and that's it.

Name: 小燕子
Nationality/Ethnicity: PRC
Height: No idea - lie down all the same
Weight: Quite light, good for manuvering
Looks: 6/10 (Actually I think she's damn young)
Body: 7/10 (petite but nice tofu nehneh)
BBBJ: 6/10 (Here we go round the mulbery bush, the mulbery bush, then mulbery bush...)
AR: Yeah Yeah Yeah
FJ: 7.5/10 (I must say she fake a lot, but I like it...)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (Obliging)
Old 29-07-2006, 03:17 PM
Samster

Chief

You are right, the massage is 580RMB for 1 hour....
The first hour the WL did not ask the question and I am not sure whether she will do or not so did not ask....
Until massga finished then she pop the question...so bonking for the next hour, thus massage is 580RMB X 2 + taxes....

Quote:
CO, how cum u always pay so high price, i had shuangfei from a PUB in Nanjing Lu for USD 220.(2AM tO NEXT MORNING 9 AM) both waitress 22 yo(both girls from from Dalian somemore (sigh... why always Dalian )
Massage for 1,300rmb? dam ex man, but than had been to so many place but never paid more than 580rmb for massage, Even in Beijing...
Old 29-07-2006, 03:23 PM
Samster

The following happened before I left for Shanghai.

Went to the MP that Bro CrazyOx introduced. This time is another joint in Al Rigga Road instead of Jumeirah.

Same thing I had a hard time locating the place as Dubai or UAE is a messy place, no proper block and road indication.....

Finally reached after several turnings…..

There are about 5-6 PRCs WLs...age about early 30s to late 30s. Since all are not the pretty types, chose a slimmer MM (Annie).

Same style, she starts cleaning me up with wet baby tissue on my didi....and I remember the WL (LiLi) that opens the door for me looks quite chio, although a little old but quite ok. So I told Annie to bring in LiLi so that I can double fly….
Once both get into action…….it is really heaven….I removed my clothes and glasses so that I see them in blur vision…..they start their BBBJ.........slow and standard..one left…one right…..one kissing and another will BBBJ…..

When they change position, they will clean my didi with wet tissue again…so the sensation is superb……

Both gives you a GF feeling...kissing you and hugging you and making sure that you feel at home....I start to finger them……right middle finger for Annie…..my didi for LiLi……then……wet tissue……..then left middle finger for LiLi and didi with new CD for Annie…..

Then wet tissue for didi and my fingers…and start again…….all the actions are concurrently…. While….their hands are playing my nipples…..teasing my balls….kissing me…..playing their tits to show me……..

I tahan and tahan………the action goes on for almost an hour until Annie says that it is about time……

So I start pumping hard on LiLi and finger and rubbing on Annie’s cunt…..

All of them almost cummed at the same time.....

Name: Annie
Tits: 32B
Waist: 24-25"
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10

Name: LiLi
Look: 5/10
Tits: 32C
Height: 165cm

Damage: 200Dhs each . I gave them 300Dhs each
RTF: may be

I went again after 2 days……..
This time without calling the OKT…..
Just knock on the door…..
LiLi had left the place…..
So I get Annie again and she asked me to pick another WL as she said she cannot tahan with me alone…saying I am too strong for her…..kekekeke…

So I choose another WL……Wendy……

Wendy has a pair of firm and big tits…….very good in breast fxxk…….

So once in the room….I start to play her tits while Annie start the BBBJ…….

Wendy is very sensitive to the touch and fingering…….she cummed several times while Annie rides me…..

The bed was wet with juices from both of them until they have to remove the bed sheet and change to a new one and place those large tissue papers on top so that we can continue….

The action continues with wet tissue….BBBJ(Annie)……wet tissue…..BBBJ(Wendy)…..right middle finger for Annie….left middle finger for Wendy…….

Then wet tissue…..riding(Wendy)….wet tissue…..riding(Annie)…..

Wendy cunt is really like tap….pour and pour non stop while she cummed and cummed……don’t know it is I play them or they play me……..

Same thing……time almost up and I have to pump so that I can offload…..since they had cummed several time….I just pump on Annie and offload into her face….since she said she need facial…kekekekeke

Name: Annie
Tits: 32B
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10

Name: Wendy
Look: 7/10
Tits: 34D
Height: 165cm

RTF: unless there are new WLs or will not go back……
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1