The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
May was great.

Slow sensual bbbj, tall, nice boobs, long ponytail hair. She is more of a lover than an aggressive fucker.

Spent almost an hour with her due to the fact that just couldn't finish off in fj with her.

So we jerked each other off and came at the same time, me on top shot on her belly and she lying down shot on herself.

Will definitely recommend. Please take care of her, it's her 3rd day today. Very young as well.
Yep I agree, May is one of the better ones this batch has to offer. Might be heading down again tonight.
Old 17-06-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

Had one named Proy/Ploy tonight. Really pretty but service standards a bit noob. She looks like she might be in possession of a decent-sized cock, but it can't seem to get fully hard so I can't tell for sure. Her English is also next to non-existent, so communication can be problematic. Would RTF but first I'd like to try another one that caught my eye on the way out.
Old 19-06-2016, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nowadays are really the good season for Rowell H79. I spotted 6 pretty ladyboys. I had May and I fell in love again! I only ever had the same feeling with Jenny and Mint in the past.

In the cubicle, we stripped naked; sat next to each other and chit chat while holding each other's hands. Took a moment to warm up from kisses to frenching. The shyness that May exudes is very enticing because it is not the wham bam kind. While stroking her hair, I held back and took a careful look at her. May is truly beautiful and youthful with those braces. I hug and kiss her whole body dearly, can't seem to get enough of her. She is tall and slim but somehow very huggable because her body feels soft like a girl. Skin is clean, fair and smooth. Her boobs look natural; is big, soft and pointy. I enjoyed sucking and putting my face in between those lovely titties. In between her legs is a small tool but fun to play it like a roly poly toy when it is erected. Her body feels very clean and is very sensitive to touches and kisses. Lots of soft natural moans.

She provides CBJ, citing ulcer to be the problem. She loves sucking and looking at you at the same time. My cock was full hardened when she winked at me with her tongue at the tip of my cock. Phew, what a sight to behold. Other than what a paid sex is supposed to be, she gave me lots of kisses and hugs as if I am her boyfriend. There was one part when she embraced me tightly and let her breasts caress my body. How nice. How lovely. Despite anal sex is on her menu, I chose to end with handjob while frenching and cuddling together instead. Was not in the mood for anal sex.

In general, May has a cute personality. She treats you like a lover without hurry at all. There is a lot of sweet innocence but also good fun because she is still a university student.
May's status is pre-op with small size penis that can erect and ejaculate. Shaved.

Will I return to her despite there are currently 5 more pretty ladyboys in H79 now? YES! At least few more times.
Old 19-06-2016, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

Just had another great session, this time with the one that caught my eye during my last visit. Her name is Pong Da and she has a gorgeous face, easily the most beautiful of the batch. No surprises that she's a former Miss Tiffany contestant. Nice body as well, well-proportioned with fair and very smooth skin. As with the previous girl I had, her English skills left a lot to be desired, but she more than made up for it with her enthusiasm. All in, without question a gem! Enjoy her bros.
Old 20-06-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
May was great.

Slow sensual bbbj, tall, nice boobs, long ponytail hair. She is more of a lover than an aggressive fucker.

Spent almost an hour with her due to the fact that just couldn't finish off in fj with her.

So we jerked each other off and came at the same time, me on top shot on her belly and she lying down shot on herself.

Will definitely recommend. Please take care of her, it's her 3rd day today. Very young as well.
Happening la... Noticed a lot of BBBJ action.. Very adventurous, man..
Old 20-06-2016, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Hikey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was wondering have anyone engage in a 3some there before? And how did y'all engage? Pointing 2 girls at one go or you go up and then request the girl to call the other one?
Old 20-06-2016, 02:33 PM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikey View Post
Was wondering have anyone engage in a 3some there before? And how did y'all engage? Pointing 2 girls at one go or you go up and then request the girl to call the other one?
Yeah you can ask 2 of them when you're inside, or go up and call for one more halfway. I've tried, but the cubicles are too small to have a proper threesome. Better to do 1-on-1 I feel.
Old 22-06-2016, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
makmak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just up May. Not that beautiful like mint or jenny.
But she willing to serve. Saw another lb that look like May.
Old 22-06-2016, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Saw got 3 mre new ones wil be trying later..
Gonna hve my energy drink first haha..
Can try others since there are so mny inside..
Guys I hve a taught in my mind I do hve a suggestion
Y dun they use number tagged instead..
Maybe must ask the mamasan to distribute for them..
Very easy n convenient for us hehe..
Old 22-06-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
lbsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good pre op to recomend?
Old 22-06-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbsex View Post
Any good pre op to recomend?
Can try May or Pong. Post op can try wawa.
Old 22-06-2016, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
lbsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Can try May or Pong. Post op can try wawa.
Pong as in pong da?
Old 22-06-2016, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbsex View Post
Pong as in pong da?
She just told me her name was Pong. Very pretty, tall, long black hair.
Old 22-06-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goalman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Pong Da... very feminine and good in Frenching and she can stay hard... she is tall and with a very beautiful set of teeth when she smile and easily pass off as the hottest babe if she goes to work at OT.

Grab her while u can. Language can be a barrier if u don't speak thai at all.

Bro do treat her with care. Enjoy
Old 22-06-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Here's my great FR..

Was planning to take 2 lb.
Instead pick up 1 Pre Op.

Name: Sofia
Bbbj: 11/10 Good Suction
Doggy: 11/10
Catbath: 11/10
Frenching: 11/10 ( Lots of Tongue fight)
Pre Op: Nice Tool 5 n half inch.
Tanned Skin
Attitude: No Rushing Service at All.
Overall: 11/10

Worth a try on every single cent of penny.
My strong recommendation to all bros here.
Will be my regular bonk too.
So pls dun spoilt market giving tips she's a first timer.
She will be soon be popular..
Go n give it a try..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1