The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
SliceGuava deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The shipping mess

Waiting for updates too!
Old 20-04-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
someday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reflexk View Post
Mr. Ong knew that Sam was going back to office to take something. So he arranged for Hanna to be there. So Hanna knew whom she was supposed to honey trap.

Yes, can't wait for the next dose of this hot story.
But Mr Ong would not expect beforehand that Sam going back office to get house keys on that day. Sam went back, maybe halfway or reaching home, realized no keys, on his way back to office, inform Mr Ong.
Mr Ong has to contact Hanna, Hanna rushes to the office, Mr Ong open door for her, set up hidden camera (for this one time cos later Sam found camera is no more there), Hanna get ready, Mr Ong disappears. All within, say, one hour maybe less?

I m sure those questions will be answered later. let's be patient.
Old 20-04-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Viwawi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS!
Pls continue
Old 21-04-2018, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
OhmEnergy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more updates.
Old 21-04-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by someday View Post
But Mr Ong would not expect beforehand that Sam going back office to get house keys on that day. Sam went back, maybe halfway or reaching home, realized no keys, on his way back to office, inform Mr Ong.
Mr Ong has to contact Hanna, Hanna rushes to the office, Mr Ong open door for her, set up hidden camera (for this one time cos later Sam found camera is no more there), Hanna get ready, Mr Ong disappears. All within, say, one hour maybe less?

I m sure those questions will be answered later. let's be patient.
Perhaps Hanna is Mr. Ong's sugarbaby. That day, Mr. Ong was planning to have some office sex with her and asked her to come over.
That could explain why Mr. Ong was able to set up the trap so fast
That could also explain why she moved out to her own place..

Haha, just thinking of possibilities. Let's wait for the story
Old 21-04-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
JennyBeGood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, hope to read more.
Old 21-04-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
HuangXiaoShu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for updates
Old 21-04-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Maybe there is no twin sister in the 1st place. It was Hazel all along cos she got duel personalities and she don't realise it. Hanna is another one of her personality created by herself.. The photos maybe is she photoshop...
Old 21-04-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Icecass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great read! Keep em commin! Tks!
Old 21-04-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonesome1 View Post
Maybe there is no twin sister in the 1st place. It was Hazel all along cos she got duel personalities and she don't realise it. Hanna is another one of her personality created by herself.. The photos maybe is she photoshop...
Possible. Bro ilocks latest story (on his blog) involves split personality disorder involving a phantom twin sister too..
Let's wait and see..
Old 21-04-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Even though we walked hand in hand along the main street, there were still wolf whistles at her when we walked past the coffeeshop.

"Look at those butts"

"wow. nice butt cheeks"

"show more"

"can we be friend"

"grabbed her butt for us"

These were some of the shouts we heard but she ignored them and crossed the road. I wanted to grab those buns of hers but definitely not here.

Finally, after more stares and whistles, we arrived at the gate of an old building. A signage showed that the parking lot was only for residents. Hazel spoke to the old security guard and he did not even bat her an eyelid and allowed us in.

We walked up the stairs to Hanna's apartment. Hazel rang the bell and the door opened. Hanna was halfway through her make up but was already dressed in her party dress.

I was totally unprepared. Even though I already knew about her twin but seeing Hazel and Hanna together shocked me once more. I looked from one to the other. They were basically replicas of each other. I had known some twins before but the 2 of them were identical. Their features and body shapes were the same. Even their hairdos were similar. Recalling the night in the office, fuck, they even sounded similar.

It was little wonder I could not differentiate their differences.

Haz: hi Hann....

Hann: what are you doing here?

Then she noticed my presence.

Hann: So you found out....

Haz: can we come in and talk?

Hanna opened the door wide.

Hann: ok... for a short while. I am going out.

The apartment was a small one, a studio apartment. We took a seat and Hanna did not even offered us drinks.

Hann: ok... what is it that you want to know?

Haz: how did you know Mr Ong?

Hann: Kenneth? I got to know him at a pub....

Haz: so why did you agree to help him?

Hann: offered me 5k to pretend to be you and have sex with him.

She pointed at me.

Haz: And you did?! don't you think that this is prostituting yourself?

Hann: come on. You should know that I had fun almost every week. Furthermore this time I am getting paid. Why not?

Hazel sighed.

Haz: Do you know he had a video of you and sam?

Hanna waved it away.

Hann: I am not too bothered even if he masturbates to it. haha..... even if he put it online, I don't care.

Haz: So how did you get to the office and how did you know he was in the office?

Hazel gestured at me.

Hann: Kenneth called me that night and told me there was an opportunity for the 5k. On my way there, he told me his plans. I used the spare keys that you guys kept hidden under the flower pot to get into the office and I helped him set up the camera. The rest you know.....

Haz: Are you still in contact with Mr Ong?

Hann: Nope.... why should I? I received my payment....

Haz: did you sleep with him?

Hann: har.... the dirty old fellow tried to come on me .... but I rejected him.....

Haz: did he offer you cash?

Hann: yeah..... 10k.... but there is no fucking way for me to sleep with such an old, fat and ugly guy.... at least this guy here is quite good looking.....

I blushed.

Hann: Is he your boyfriend?

Haz: yes...

Hann: opps.... sorry... hey... hmmm... what's your name? .....errm.... sebastian.... errmmm.... oh....ya... sam.... have you fucked my sister?

Haz: stop it.

Hann: I guessed he had not..... haha.... but anyway, we are basically the same, not only in terms of physical appearance. You know, fucking me is just the same as fucking my sister..... you want to fuck me again? hahaha.....

Haz: shut up Hann....

Hann: haha....

Haz: so when are you going home? mum misses you.,...

Hann: I'll be home when I want.... anything else? I am late already.

Haz: Remember to come home and visit mum....

Hann: ok...ok.... bye bye....

She ushered us out of her place and slammed the door.

Haz: let's go....

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 21-04-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Hazel did not held my hand or speak as we walked down the stairs. Even once we arrived at the ground level, she still did not hold my hands as she walked ahead of me. We crossed the road and still she was in front.

I followed her behind and dared not go up to her as she seemed angry with me but I could not figure out the reason. Before we reached the coffeeshop, she took a detour and walked into Lorong 20, hoping to skirt around it via Westerhout Road.

She was a little taken aback as there were quite a few South Asians in the lane. She slowed her pace but did not turn back and continued walking into the Lorong.

They noticed her and due to the way she was dressed, they probably mistook her for a working lady. A few of them started to approach her and she quickly sidestep them to the other side of the road. They followed and crossed the road.

They started to block off her route as they congregate around her and she was quickly being surrounded.

I pushed my way through the crowd.

"how much"

"$20?"

"$40"?"

"$50?"

They were bidding for her and I could see fear from her eyes. Finally, I managed to get to her through the crowd and told them loudly.

Me: this is my girlfriend. Leave her alone.

They looked at me, unsure of what I had said is true. Some of them started to jeer at me. To convince them, I turned Hazel towards me and hugged her, kissing her directly on the lips but She did not respond or even try to open her mouth.

The jeers turned to cheers as they clapped their hands and laughed. Slowly one by one, they moved away to look for other girls. Hazel pushed me away once they had left.

Haz: what was that for!?

She spoke not too friendlily.

Me: saving you?

Haz: there are other ways of doing it.

She stormed away from me and this time, I caught up with her.

Me: Why are you so angry?

Haz: All because of you!

Me: what did I do?

She stopped, turn around and slapped my chest.

Haz: who ask you to get involved with Hanna!

Me: I thought she was you!

She knew that I was right and she stormed off again. We did not speak again until we were inside the car.

Me: sorry.... If I had known, I would not have done it....

Haz: you would still do it.....

Me: No I wouldn't

Haz: she is much sexier and cuter.... you would still do it....

I knew she was being ridiculous. Both of them are identical. But the one I like was Hazel. I had to thread carefully.

Me: Physically you are both the same. You are equally sexy and pretty. Dressing wise, you are doing fine. But most importantly, both of you have totally different characters and I like yours. And it's you whom I like. That's what is most important.

She did not respond.

Haz: We need to get back the video from Mr Ong.

Me: It's Hanna right? you shouldn't be too bothered....

Haz: He could always post online and say that it was me. Furthermore, I don't want your "thing" to be all over the web.

Me: There's no way he will just return it unless you get him the projects that he desire. He needs to save his ass.

Haz: Even if I did as he requested, he could still keep a copy and blackmail you whenever he wants. We need to get it back.

Me: How?

Haz: I have a plan

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 21-04-2018, 06:45 PM
Samster

Oh so Hanna really exists..

Looking forward to more!
Old 21-04-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Lonelymonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more update. See 2 post jus not enuff.. Go go bro ts.
Old 22-04-2018, 12:59 AM
Samster

By now, it was almost close to 10pm. Hazel went out of the car and made a few calls before coming back in.

Me: So what's the plan?

She did not mention anything about her plans and remained quiet along the way as she drove straight to her house.

Haz: come.....

This time, she held my hand again as we stepped into her house. Her parents were home and smiled at me when they saw us holding hands. She brought me to the other room, the one which had its door closed the last time I was here.

Her room was different from Hanna's. It was tidy and clean and had a new coat of paint.

Me: Why did we come back to your place?

Haz: wait here.

She went into Hanna's room and came back later, dressed in her sister's clothes. A sexy spaghetti black dress that had a plunging V neckline that came with a flared short skirt. In between the V, I could see the fair colour of her cleavage contrasting against dark fabrics, bringing more attention to her breasts. She had also worn black stockings and the skirt was so short that I believed it it moved more than 1 cm up, it would show the colour of her undies and there was no sign of a bra. Basically she was dressed like a slut.

Me: Why are you dressed like this?

Just then, I heard the doorbell rang. Her parents opened the door and I heard someone came in. He appeared at the door to her room.

Haz: Thanks Alan for the short notice....

They hugged and she introduced us before closing the door to the room. Alan was a good looking guy and from his physique, I could see that he went to the gym frequently

Haz: Did you bring the stuffs?

Alan: yeah.... all here....

He lifted the bag that he was carrying and proceed to take the stuffs out. As he removed the electronics equipment, I realized that they were not some things that could be bought in Sim Lim Square. The first seemed like a microphone with tiny box attached to it.

Alan: This is the microphone and the transmitter. It will send your conversation to my receiver here for recording. Here....... put it in your bag.....

Me: So what's the plan?

Haz: Mr Ong has a thing for Hanna. We will get him to talk about his offer of 10k to Hanna. We can use that as evidence and get it to exchange with the video.

I tried to get her to share more information but she refused and we headed out.

We took Alan's car and he drove to Mount Faber without her prompting him. Obviously they had discussed it earlier when she called him in Geylang. He dropped Hazel at the top of the hill and parked his car further down the road. Alan and I walked back the direction we had just driven past before taking a position behind some shrubs. I sat down beside him in the darkness. I looked out from the bushes and could see Hazel sitting alone on a bench.

Me: What are we doing here?

Alan: Hazel got Hanna to call Mr Ong. He is meeting her here.

Me: Hanna? Was she willing to do it?

Alan just shrugged his shoulders and took out another piece of equipment that seemed like a recording receiver.

Me: So what do you do? Why do you have all the equipment?

Alan: I am a PI.

Me: why are you helping us?

Alan: She is my friend....

Alan passed me a earpiece and took out a high-powered video camera, directing its point of focus on Hazel. I saw Mr Ong approaching Hazel's bench, taking a seat beside her.

Alan: ssshhhh.....here we go....

I put the earpiece in my ear and listened.

Mr Ong: Hi Hanna.... sorry I am late. Did you wait long?

Haz (pretending to be Hanna): Hi Kenneth.... luckily you can make it....

Mr Ong: So... what's up?

Haz: I am in need of some money....

I realized that Hazel was speaking like Hanna. Very crude and direct.

Mr Ong: I believed you had received my payment.

Haz: Yes. What about the 10k to fuck me....

He laughed as if she had told a funny joke .

Mr Ong: hahahaha.......Hanna.... Hanna.... no......

Haz: What the fuck?! You made an offer that day and I need the fucking money....

She stood up and pretended to walk away. He reached out and held her forearm, stopping her.

Mr Ong: wait.... sit.... don't be so impulsive.... we can still talk...

She sat down again.

Haz: What's there to talk?

Mr Ong: Well, you know, I made some enquires and I know you sleep around alot......

He laughed again.

Haz: what do you want?

Mr Ong: Didn't you say that you were in need of money?

Haz: You said you are not interested....

Mr Ong: I need to check the goods first...... haha

She hesitated.

Mr Ong: well? So, Hanna, what do you do? haha.....

Haz: here?

Mr Ong: Are you shy? I thought you are open-minded? Anyway, it’s up to you. I don't repeat my offers......

So far he had not done or spoke about anything that she could use against him. But the sudden skewed in conversation had turned the situation on her. She could either choose to walk away and we could think about other plans or she could continue and try to collect the evidence that she would need.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1