The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 13-04-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
michelle chia
paiseh ...T.Q. bro for the correction

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-04-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaagogo View Post
nice thread!
Thank bro! You can make it even nicer by posting our gems here. Looking forward to your contributions..
Old 14-04-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

Many ladies mentioned here are in their 30s or even 40s.. how bout SYT? Baby G aka Germaine Leonora Tan.. producer for Muttons in the morning of Class 95.. sorry.. dun noe how to insert photo..
Old 14-04-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
As a matter of fact, when you hang around long enough with divorcees
you will likely join the wagon. not because they will try to influence you, just
that to these group of divorces, they do see divorce as a solution to unhappiness in marriage.
Yes you are spot on.. and being celebrities in their own right, they will have their fair share of advocates. End of the day, they will inadvertently be advocates of divorce by being the examples.
Old 14-04-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
apacheapex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
Many ladies mentioned here are in their 30s or even 40s.. how bout SYT? Baby G aka Germaine Leonora Tan.. producer for Muttons in the morning of Class 95.. sorry.. dun noe how to insert photo..
frik i know her abit. she looks nice but actly shes q a diva since young. v stuckup cos shes q rich. would bonk her in a flash precisely bcos of that
Old 14-04-2018, 08:00 PM
Samster

Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacheapex View Post
frik i know her abit. she looks nice but actly shes q a diva since young. v stuckup cos shes q rich. would bonk her in a flash precisely bcos of that
Well.. actually can sort of tell.. she need a good bang bang..
Old 14-04-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Rui En I want to fuck her deep deep
Old 15-04-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Tan View Post
Rui En I want to fuck her deep deep
Out of the 7 princesses, i prefer Dawn Yeoh and Jessica Liu came close 2nd and 3rd of cox Fiona Xie.. not so interested in the rest..
Old 21-04-2018, 10:51 AM
Samster

Jesecca Liuis someone whom I’d most gladly bring home to mum or to a party. Anything else would be a bonus. Anyone kind enough to post bikini or swimsuit shots of her?

Old 21-04-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 13
pushup is one of the Best!pushup is one of the Best!pushup is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
Jesecca Liuis someone whom I’d most gladly bring home to mum or to a party. Anything else would be a bonus. Anyone kind enough to post bikini or swimsuit shots of her?

Wow.. Nice
Old 22-04-2018, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

tonight star awards ready bo
Old 22-04-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
tonight star awards ready bo
no more ann kok to see @@
Old 22-04-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

I watch channel 5 last night

Last edited by ET; 23-04-2018 at 04:59 PM.
Old 22-04-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
vvunga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Her translucent top?
Old 22-04-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
lol..........

Last edited by ET; 23-04-2018 at 05:00 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1