The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

32-year-old man arrested over attack on Tan Wu Meng at Meet-the-People session

17 Apr 2018 03:26PM (Updated: 17 Apr 2018 03:30PM)

SINGAPORE: A 32-year-old man has been arrested after allegedly assaulting Member of Parliament (MP) for Jurong GRC Tan Wu Meng.

The man was arrested for criminal trespass and is also being investigated for voluntarily causing hurt to an MP, the police said in a news release on Tuesday (Apr 17).

The incident happened at around 10pm at Block 334 Clementi Avenue 2 on Monday, according to the police.

Dr Tan was at a Meet-the-People session when the man approached him and assaulted him. The incident left Dr Tan with bruises on an arm and "some abrasions" on his neck, but the MP said that these were minor injuries.

The man will be charged on Wednesday.

Anyone convicted of criminal trespass under section 447 of the Penal Code, Chapter 224 may be punished with imprisonment of up to three months, or a fine of up to S$1,500 or both.

Anyone convicted of voluntarily causing hurt under Section 323 of the Penal Code, Chapter 224, may be punished with imprisonment of up to two years, or a fine of up to S$5,000, or both.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...eople-10146054

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 17-04-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Assailant who suddenly pummeled PAP MP at Meet-the-People Session has been arrested

April 17, 2018

The police revealed in a press release this afternoon that a 32-year-old man has been arrested after allegedly assaulting ruling party politician, Dr Tan Wu Meng. The man was arrested for criminal trespass and is being investigated for voluntarily causing hurt to a Member of Parliament (MP), as well.

MP for Jurong GRC, Dr Tan had been conducting his Meet-the-People session (MPS) around 10pm at Block 334 Clementi Avenue 2 yesterday when a man rushed in and started pummeling Dr Tan with his fists in what has been described as an “unprovoked assault” by some MPs who spoke to reporters.

Dr Tan reportedly fell to the ground while residents and volunteers at the session tried to restrain the assailant. Dr Tan suffered bruises and “some abrasions” on his neck, which he has deemed “minor injuries”. Following the incident, the People’s Action Party (PAP) MP visited the A&E department of a local hospital but returned to his MPS to see more residents and finish writing appeal letters for his residents.

In a Facebook post on the incident today, Dr Tan claimed that though he does not know who his assailant is, he wrote an appeal letter for the assailant who had given some preliminary information on the troubles he faced, before the attack took place. Dr Tan recalled:

“During last night’s (16 Apr 2018) Meet-the-People Session, a young man suddenly rushed into the interview area and started hitting me. We had not yet interviewed him. I was with another resident, and suddenly found myself being hit and fell to the ground. Residents and volunteers who were present helped restrain him.

“A few more residents had not yet been seen, but I was able to see them afterwards, while reassuring the residents and some young volunteers who were also present.

“On the advice of Police and SCDF, I subsequently went to A&E for formal medical evaluation. The NUH A&E doctor was agreeable to let me resume my duties, and I returned back to MPS just before midnight to finish writing the appeal letters for my residents.

“The young man who attacked me had given a preliminary indication about his troubles during registration, and had brought some documentation about the problems he faced. I wrote an appeal for him last night too. Police are investigating. But whatever the outcome under the law, I hope he can get back on track and will try to help him do so.”

continue reading here : http://theindependent.sg/assailant-w...been-arrested/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 20-04-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

Assailant who struck PAP MP at Meet-the-People session remanded at Institute of Mental Health

April 20, 2018

32-year-old Mohammad Ameen Mohamed Maideen was charged this Wednesday for voluntarily causing hurt to Jurong GRC parliamentarian Dr Tan Wu Meng during a Meet-the-People session on Monday.

The court heard that the incident occurred around 10.10pm at the session that was held at Block 334 Clementi Avenue 2, when Ameen rushed in, grabbed Dr Tan forcefully around the neck, slammed him backwards against the wall, and punched his body repeatedly.

The incident has been described as an “unprovoked assault” by some MPs who spoke to reporters. Fellow Jurong GRC MP, Deputy Prime Minister (DPM) Tharman Shanmugaratnam, called the incident “completely unacceptable” in a Facebook post shortly after.

Dr Tan reportedly fell to the ground while residents and volunteers at the session tried to restrain the assailant. The victim suffered bruises and “some abrasions” on his neck, which he has deemed “minor injuries”. Following the incident, the People’s Action Party (PAP) MP visited the A&E department of a local hospital but returned to his MPS to see more residents and finish writing appeal letters for his residents.

Ameen, who is also accused of criminal trespass, is presently remanded at the Institute of Mental Health. He will return to court on 2 May. Dr Tan has said that he will try to help Ameen get back on track no matter the outcome: “Whatever the outcome under the law, I hope he can get back on track and will try to help him do so.”

continue reading here : http://theindependent.sg/assailant-w...mental-health/

Strange report never say why he attacked the MP .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 21-04-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: ‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

A Q passing around past few days. How come we hire ex military men for CEO at MNCs? Knowing that this men can't made it. An ang mo colleague said back in USA Trump stop hiring such people. Is he sure? This fucker know nuts. FTs bullying locals telling us we should allow him to fool around at work place.

Military men/ women are known to take instructions even if they are wrong. In other words the more senior are in their posts, they are committed to their seniors. There fore this people are accepted by coporations around the world. In politics I guess is also ok.

Times changed. New ang mo CEO are not there to get rid of locals except those who can't made it. Rather his tasks, the unwritten one is to get rid of FTs so the co can hire new FTs. That is how come we seeing ang mos taking up exercise because they wish to stay on in the jobs.

Probably back into the 2000 FTs protects FTs at work place. Not so this generation. Born locals should not be afraid.
Old 21-04-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: ‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

Events at RC about the 60s "rolling good times". That was before mine time. The organizers divert from an important point. I called this state mechanic.

A vote for the pay and pay is a vote against the "queen".

Our founders and parents were braved. They looked at fear thru their eyes. Back then our great people knew they need to take measurements not to sit around waiting for UK to return the key to us. We had this wrong concept that back then UK was withdrawing from the commonwealth countries. Actually history can't lie. Not all countries. One till 1997 they return back to the mainlanders.

Again state mechanics. Back into the 80s Jack Neo created Liang Po Po. 30 yrs later he made ah boys to men. Same piece of shits. The characters are all bullying born locals. With the blessing of the people who ruled this country of course.

However, our IQ knew that practice such shits are more then stupid. It is fool! It does helped a short time at the working place and times later born locals hit back. I guess PCP failed because a big % of people got sacked by companies are PR and new pink IC holders.

The man incharged of manpower need to set down. His projects failed.
Old 24-04-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

Education Minister Ng Chee Meng set to take over as labour chief

PUBLISHED5 HOURS AGO

New NTUC deputy sec-gen will serve full time from May 1, as Chan Chun Sing returns to Govt

Yasmine Yahya Senior Political Correspondent

Education Minister (Schools) Ng Chee Meng looks set to be the next labour chief, after an announcement on Monday (April 23) that he will be joining the National Trades Union Congress (NTUC) full time next month.

In a letter to NTUC president Mary Liew, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said he has asked current NTUC chief Chan Chun Sing to return to the Government. He also acceded to an NTUC request to release Mr Ng to serve the unions.

Mr Ng was named NTUC deputy secretary-general on Monday. He will serve on a part-time basis for now and full time from May 1.

In a letter to Mr Lee dated April 16, Ms Liew also asked for another office-holder to act as a liaison between NTUC and government agencies in the execution of the Industry Transformation Maps (ITMs). These are blueprints for various economic sectors to upgrade through worker training, innovation and productivity improvement.

In his reply to her on Tuesday, Mr Lee said he has asked Senior Minister of State for Trade and Industry Koh Poh Koon to step into this role, serving NTUC part-time while retaining ministry appointments.

Dr Koh also became deputy secretary-general of NTUC on Monday.

In his letter, Mr Lee said he fully agreed with Ms Liew that the symbiotic relationship between NTUC and the People's Action Party had served Singapore well since independence, adding that "we should continue to strengthen both the leadership of the labour movement and this relationship".

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/politics...s-labour-chief

So now NTUC become part of PAP ??? Why does NTUC need so many chiefs ???

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 24-04-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

Cabinet reshuffle: Chan Chun Sing to be MTI Minister; Heng Swee Keat stays at MOF, Ong Ye Kung to head MOE

24 Apr 2018 04:00PM (Updated: 24 Apr 2018 04:03PM)

SINGAPORE: Of the three men who have been mentioned as potential prime ministers, Mr Chan Chun Sing will be moving on to head the Ministry of Trade and Industry, while Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat and Education Minister Ong Ye Kung will be staying on in their existing roles but with expanded responsibilities, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong announced on Tuesday (Apr 24).

Other ministries will get new ministers and a new female minister, Ms Indranee Rajah, was appointed in a Cabinet reshuffle that marks the mid-point of this Government's term.

Mr Chan, 48, currently a Minister in the Prime Minister's Office, was asked by Mr Lee to return to Government after three years with the National Trades Union Congress (NTUC).

He will also take over responsibility for the Public Service Division from Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean and continue to be deputy chairman of the People’s Association.

Mr Heng, 57, will stay on at the Finance Ministry, which he has headed since 2015.

He had said last week that he would be "very happy" to continue at the ministry as there are many things it needs to do which he announced in this year's Budget.

Mr Heng will take over responsibility for assisting the Prime Minister on National Research Foundation matters from DPM Teo Chee Hean, Mr Lee said in his statement.

Mr Ong, 48, will also be staying on at the Ministry of Education. However, he will now be helming the full ministry by himself as Mr Ng Chee Meng, 49, heads to NTUC and is expected to replace Mr Chan as labour chief.

Mr Ng will be appointed Minister in the Prime Minister’s Office and relinquish his appointments as Minister for Education (Schools) and Second Minister for Transport. Mr Ong will relinquish his appointment as Second Minister for Defence.

Ms Indranee Rajah, 55, has been promoted to be a full minister serving in the Prime Minister's Office. The former Senior Minister of State for Finance and for Law will also be appointed Second Minister for Law until Jun 30, when Mr Edwin Tong becomes Senior Minister of State in the Ministry.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...g-moe-10170676

Bye bye Zorrow Ng Chee Meng now become Minister in PM Office . But why NTUC must need so many chiefs ? The workers will surely be confused as who is boss .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888

Last edited by skyleon; 24-04-2018 at 04:54 PM.
Old 24-04-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 7
RicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I wonder what does a Minister in the Prime Minister Office does ?
Old 24-04-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoStone View Post
I wonder what does a Minister in the Prime Minister Office does ?
Thinking ways to sucks more money out of us common folks...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 24-04-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
mingwandalaoshu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Thinking ways to sucks more money out of us common folks...
Not only suck , but suck until bone dry .
Old 24-04-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

Smile Re: ‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

So born locals have the blood of the old man in our bodies. That is the reason we are concern of this country. By the way, I dont see any changes again smoke screen.

My colleague from Malaysia had a point. He guess BN could be losing more seats then the last GE. He was worry that HSR is extend to 2030. I guess alot of local investors are new citizens and PR who know nuts about that country.

I hope they lost $.
Old 25-04-2018, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 14
stardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud of

Do please take note please do not resort to violence towards anyone. If your MP is not able to help you out the best thing you can do is to vote them out of office and vote someone who can help you .
Old 26-04-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

A few PAP GRCs left without full anchor minister after 2018 Cabinet reshuffle

Will PAP develop enough heavyweights in time to come?

By Tan Xing Qi | 16 hours

For reasons *cough* unknown, the ruling People’s Action Party (PAP) prefers a minister to anchor a Group Representation Constituency (GRC).

With the latest 2018 Cabinet reshuffle, it’s then important for Singaporeans to know where their GRC stands in the terms of importance rankings.

Because we are a bunch of results-driven plebeians, shaped by our collective PSLE experience.

Ok, here’s how we do it: Two points for every minister in the Cabinet, one point for the ministers of state, and 0.5 points for parliamentary secretaries.

And without further ado…

1. Pasir Ris-Punggol (5.5 points): Top ranked place for Singaporeans

Anchor minister: Teo Chee Hean (Deputy Prime Minister, who is also Coordinating Minister for National Security)

Minister: Ng Chee Meng (Labour chief, Minister in the Prime Minister’s Office)

New office-holder: Sun Xue Ling (Senior Parliamentary Secretary for Home Affairs and National Development)

Office-holder: Janil Puthucheary (Senior Minister of State for Transport and Comms & Info)

MP 5: Teo Ser Luck

MP 6: Zainal Sapari

continue reading here : https://mothership.sg/2018/04/pap-grc-no-minister/

Opposition parties please take note .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 26-04-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mingwandalaoshu View Post
Not only suck , but suck until bone dry .
But 70% love to be sucked till kingdom cum!

Thank you
Old 26-04-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 14
Echo3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcho3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardawn View Post
Do please take note please do not resort to violence towards anyone. If your MP is not able to help you out the best thing you can do is to vote them out of office and vote someone who can help you .
Agree with you .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1