The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2007, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 22
itguide is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritguide is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Nantong, Jiangsu, China

Greetings to all the brothers and sisters samstering in the International Field.

I am looking for directions to Nantong (南通) which should be in the JiangSu province of China and have searched this forum and found little information.

It will be great if we can have information for this location as well like how to get there from Shanghai , staying places and ofcourse the entertainment places. I may be traveling with a female boss and so any Male entertainer for female customers would be a good consideration too...

Also, I have a black american colleague who will be going there. Will the China Mei Mei entertain HUGE black americans?

Many thanks, pardon me if I have got a repeated post.
Old 10-05-2007, 08:43 AM
What's Up

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Nantong (21335;36890;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguide View Post
Greetings to all the brothers and sisters samstering in the International Field.

I am looking for directions to Nantong (南通) which should be in the JiangSu province of China and have searched this forum and found little information.

It will be great if we can have information for this location as well like how to get there from Shanghai , staying places and ofcourse the entertainment places. I may be traveling with a female boss and so any Male entertainer for female customers would be a good consideration too...

Also, I have a black american colleague who will be going there. Will the China Mei Mei entertain HUGE black americans?

Many thanks, pardon me if I have got a repeated post.
Better ask your friend dont go, spoil the quality for us ,..
Old 21-05-2007, 10:02 PM
merlionman977

Hi itguide,
I was working in Natong two year ago, may be i can give u some advice.
Not many singaporean in natong less that 10, because only about 5 s,pore company in natong.
For Shanghai airport ( Pu Dong ) u can take a taxi or airpot bus (BUS STOP NO 5 OUTSIDE THE AIRPORT ) to shanghai railway station. near the station there are two long distance bus stations. there are buses to natong but u must buy the ticket in the bus station counter which thet print out the ticket on spot. Do'nt belive anybody said that they had buses to natong or they can but the ticket for u. they may bring u to holland.
Since u are 1st time and in a group, somemore company account. Ask the hotel to pick u, ther may charge u 1000 rmb. There are few 3 & 4 star hotel in natong. If u need help i know a guy which we singaporeans alway took his service to airport, very safe. One good thing is that he know all the lobang in natong. Alway bring singapore bosses to chueng.
Enterainment in natong same in anywhere KTV,massage ,disco and bar shop.
There are two big KTV, about 40 to 70 girls grade 5 to 7 type but must go early, 8 pm best. U can ask the mami which girl do out service ( chu jie) u can also ask the girl who like black guy. Last time my boss ( ang mo ) found one girl but low grade type. But i can say is difficult for yr black colleague, may be can try bar shop. If u want the girl to chu jie u can side talk with her, cheaper 600 to 800 rmb. including tip. In natong the tip for girl is cheap sit whole night 200 rmb,mami 200 for the 2 big ktv min spend 588, small ktv 100 rmb, min spend 388.
There are massage parlor in the city do have special service.
Disco not many freelance. barshop many in hong jiao lu. For yr lady boss can join u to KTV but no guy pro, may be ask waiter. How old is yr boss if pretter i can ask may natong friend.
That all i know for enterainment.
For shopping only one street ( nam tai jie)
Hope it help
Old 22-05-2007, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 22
itguide is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritguide is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Greetings Merlionman977 ,

Thank you very much for the information. Too bad you are not in Nantong or else we could meet and enjoy. Maybe we can do it in Singapore too.

High 5!
Old 23-05-2007, 08:37 PM
merlionman977

Forgot to tell you, In this big KTV ,they have this so call KJ which will lead u to the room and help u to play the song but u have to give 200Rmb tip. It not worth to have KJ, they just play song, better have another girl at least can play play. 200 rbm can has one shot at lower grade massage parlor or bar shop. For upper class is 588 for full package
Aslo try not to expore yrself as singaporean U will end up pay more even at shopping or restaurant. because they will say singaporean have money.

Enjoin yrself
Old 02-06-2010, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 19
lyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Jiangsu Nantong. need some advice

Anyone have any Info in nantong?

I'm not the adventurous kind. Prefers to stay in hotel and use the services provided by the hotel. Further more I read from other thread saying that there are constant raid going on due to the expo in shanghai area. Don't think I want to kanna that

I actually got the wrong massage type in my hotel yesterday. I got the special kind instead of the proper kind.

Cost me 1200rmb. Girl is not a looker, BBBJ no skill. Body figure so so only. 150cm height and small size (something I don't really mind) But despite her small size, she is not tight when doing FJ.

Plus I just learned that I'm not really turn on by the typical strip naked, carass u, suck ur nipple and massage ur balls kind of stimulations. plus their local condom is too small size for me

Guess I would rather she do nothing of those, just sit next to me, stroking my 2IC, While I grab her boobs from behind and dig till she cum. Only after that, then i start pumping her. (Lolz like BF making out with GF.)

The only plus point is she are very hardworking. Took like 20mins for me to get a hard on. Start pumping. Change doggy, donno why got soft again. Ask for BJ but got BBBJ instead(Nobody will complain, but I chicken type) Skill even loose out to those MILF in pertain. barely manage to get a hard on, went limp again.

Almost wanted to give up. And yet she say no prob, just take ur time. She seems so eager to make me cum. No black face shown. Despute tired aand yet still give a smiling face. So I decide to take over. Do my style. Finally manage to cum (Guess I still prefer the GF make out stimulation pattern) When I finished, It's already 1 hr plus.

1200 rmb. For her hardwork and eager to please, never give up attitude

Anybody have any idea what is the market rate for 4 star hotels? (so called/self proclaimed.)

Also, can we actually choose the girls? I was lead into a room and the girl come later. Can we reject if u don't like the girl?
Old 27-10-2011, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 22
kideddie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkideddie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkideddie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any latest info from Nantong? need to travel there in mid-Nov. Really appreciate if any Bro could spare some tips!
Old 28-10-2011, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 20
Teatree is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTeatree is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Look deserted!
Old 01-08-2012, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
greatial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jiangsu Nantong. need some advice

Any brothers coming to Jiangsu Nantong or Qidong to chiong, do give me a ring. I know all lobangs and will be able to bring you to play, if I can join in for free. Hehe..... drop me an email ([email protected]) if you are visiting Nantong or Qidong.

Cheers !
Old 01-08-2012, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
greatial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any brothers coming to Jiangsu Nantong or Qidong to chiong, do give me a ring. I know all lobangs and will be able to bring you to play, if I can join in for free. Hehe..... drop me an email ([email protected]) if you are visiting Nantong or Qidong.

Cheers !
Old 30-07-2013, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
rummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nantong

Hi,

Any good recommendation for KTV in NanTong?

Looking for advice by Bros here....
Old 25-01-2014, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
Klone80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKlone80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Request for info in Nantong, Jiangsu, China

Dear bros, I will be at Nantong, Jiangsu for the next 7 days. Any info on fun things to do here? Eg, massage, ktv, etc. thanks in advance.
Old 26-05-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 20
Rugged deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRugged deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Nantong

Seriously need help here in nantong? So lost?
Old 17-04-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!
Nantong, China

Hi, going to Nantong, Jiangsu, China, any recommendations from any Bros?
Thanks in advance.
Old 17-04-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future
Re: Nantong, China

You from Marine?

Please, I don't exchange point...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1