The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2018, 03:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I am good always ask them if they need condoms...tell them to get before cheong....yes, ever case newbie came to knock room at 12am asking for condom becos I refused to answer phone after 10pm...also knock to ask for change of money....
Bro H88 u very very goot, hold hand svc in HCMC, cum with condom provider and money change svc. Beat all other svc providers, even bell hop also lose to U, svc after midnight.
Old 11-04-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Bro H88 u very very goot, hold hand svc in HCMC, cum with condom provider and money change svc. Beat all other svc providers, even bell hop also lose to U, svc after midnight.
That was long time ago when still meet newbies...remember we met for coffee in hcm back in 2013/2014...just that you were having other programme....anyway no longer meeting any newbies for more than 3 years...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-04-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
That was long time ago when still meet newbies...remember we met for coffee in hcm back in 2013/2014...just that you were having other programme....anyway no longer meeting any newbies for more than 3 years...
I stop meeting and go cheonging with newbie fm SBF after that trip.
Old 11-04-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 11
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

A lot of weird ppl in forum too....brought them to the location, no thanks, no appreciation but instead complaints, boring, ugly gers, lousy location and others. Doubt and question their info, they will argue u super hao lian... damn difficult to please. Join USD 1000 hand holding service, then u can complain as much as u like cause u are the paying for the services.
hahaha recently i kana also, very tired, felt like babysitting a horny adult
Old 11-04-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
hahaha recently i kana also, very tired, felt like babysitting a horny adult
Worse than baby... at least baby makes u smile with their innocent action, expression.
Old 11-04-2018, 10:43 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
complain as much as u like cause u are the paying for the services.
Alot of this type of people one. I did and even bring newbie and not so newbie too to other place.

Ever have once, knn bring this guy choose gal, got sun choose until no sun still said too ex or no nice gal. I tell him, u come enjoy is choose chicken not choose wife. Need choose until so long. End up waste my time and still tio fuck said no nice gal u bring me waste my time. Some ever bcos of lady backstab you, that really what we call chee hong.

Another problem is go with a group of people wait here and wait there, alot of time wasted.

Now i perfer to travel alone or with regular my own regular kaki and strictly not more than 3.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-04-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Hahaha one by one free hold hand serwit horror stories all come out!

No wonder USD1000 premium hold hand serwit is booming!
Old 11-04-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 11
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Alot of this type of people one. I did and even bring newbie and not so newbie too to other place.

Ever have once, knn bring this guy choose gal, got sun choose until no sun still said too ex or no nice gal. I tell him, u come enjoy is choose chicken not choose wife. Need choose until so long. End up waste my time and still tio fuck said no nice gal u bring me waste my time. Some ever bcos of lady backstab you, that really what we call chee hong.

Another problem is go with a group of people wait here and wait there, alot of time wasted.

Now i perfer to travel alone or with regular my own regular kaki and strictly not more than 3.
yes especially go KTV, choose until mamasan bo pian cleaner also need ask to come and stand in line up, if 1 never choose then all also cannot start, when go cheong, need to go with same mind set kaki, in girls, budget, food, transportation, hotel, if not very leche
Old 12-04-2018, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Hahaha one by one free hold hand serwit horror stories all come out!

No wonder USD1000 premium hold hand serwit is booming!
说多了都是泪................so the USD 1000 fee really not expensive leh, bro coming to Chiangmai please sarpork sarpork, I just need 1000 bros to be millionaire leh.

Please don't knn cheapskate PM me or write in CM thread asking me for info or meet for kopi hor, please ask for my account number first and bank in USD 1000 instead ya.

If don't want to pay and want info, please don't be lazy and search or try it yourself......and be kind enough to write FR so next bro will benefit from your FR and not be same like you fuxking cheapskate asking for free info and not contribute at all.
Old 13-04-2018, 11:16 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
yes especially go KTV, choose until mamasan bo pian cleaner also need ask to come and stand in line up, if 1 never choose then all also cannot start, when go cheong, need to go with same mind set kaki, in girls, budget, food, transportation, hotel, if not very leche
Yes, totally agreed. Sometime i bring, i also paiseh to answer to mamasan y this guy like that. She do swee swee, then the cust like choose wife. Sometime really hard to do.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 14-04-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Koko next trip can bring me a not so newbie along. 谢谢
Old 14-04-2018, 06:04 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Koko next trip can bring me a not so newbie along. 谢谢
U must be kidding.

You are expert enough for all this scene liao still need me to bring you.

Old 15-04-2018, 03:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just saw the prices to go last week of april. Includng hotel around 250-300 dollars nia 5 days 4 nights. ANyone going?
Old 22-04-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
BrianNYC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrianNYC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Anyone going on last week of april?
I'm here now but leaving tomorrow. PP is definitely still good value compared to Manila, Bangkok, Angeles.
Recommend Sun and Moon Urban hotel to anybody looking to monger here.
Right on the strip with what seems like dozens or hundreds of bars walking distance. Great place to get your fix.

Rates are always quoted in USD which is good for me as it's not confusing.

ST varies between 30-60$ depending which girl you like. Never inquired about LT. Cherry/Original girls are now quoting 5000, before it was 3000.
I would stay away from those ones, seems like trouble. FL in the clubs are asking about 50$ but have been quoted higher from the better looking ones.

Naga is a great place to play Poker against amateurs to make some quick money. Food is cheap.

Wish I could stay longer, but going to Manila tomorrow. Will definitely be back soon.
Old 23-04-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianNYC View Post
I'm here now but leaving tomorrow. PP is definitely still good value compared to Manila, Bangkok, Angeles.
Recommend Sun and Moon Urban hotel to anybody looking to monger here.
Right on the strip with what seems like dozens or hundreds of bars walking distance. Great place to get your fix.

Rates are always quoted in USD which is good for me as it's not confusing.

ST varies between 30-60$ depending which girl you like. Never inquired about LT. Cherry/Original girls are now quoting 5000, before it was 3000.
I would stay away from those ones, seems like trouble. FL in the clubs are asking about 50$ but have been quoted higher from .....soon.
Sorry, what is cherry/original?
I went sun moon but was charged usd 10 to bring in additional guest
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1