The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2018, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Libero's Hitlist

Stocks are drying in GL as old batch leaves.

RTF some good service babes recently.

Xiaoxiao (1606A)

Looks: 7/10 (Pretty SYT looks, sluttier in bed)
Body: 7.5/10 (1.6m tall, B+ enhanced, slim and real tight bod)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (RTF her just for her BBBJ. She uses her tongue to great effect. Flicking on the shaft, sucking and flicking inside her mouth and this babe can deepthroat and mouthfuck too).
FJ: 8/10 (She loves to use her long nails to tease. Scratching lightly on the thighs, nipples and balls. Frenching is always on the menu and she loves it. Started with her cowboy and her tight bod is a joy to watching riding.
Pounded her real hard doggie and her legs were spreading more and more open to take my gun in. Moaning was real solid. I moved her over to sideways fuck and shot it all while watching her tight bod take the pounding in the mirror)
Old 05-04-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Yuhan (1431)

Looks: 7/10 (CFM sultry looks with makeup)
Body: 7/10 (1.55m tall, A+, athletic bod)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Frenching once door closed and rubba-ing her sexy tight bod on me. Little bro immediate reaction and she didn't waste time in attacking with her BBBJ. She doesn't really deepthroat but her mouth grips tight and suction is great. Had her BBBJ everywhere, kneeling down in front of mirror, bathroom and bed)
FJ: 8.5/10 (She runs often so her sexual stamina is there. Great to cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Doggie is best with her sexy ass and I think she loves a deep pump. Took her missionary and she wanted it on the fuck chair. Was really pounding her a lot there but I wasn't really done. Damn horny that day. Asked her to mount me again and lifted her to pound her till cum)
Old 30-08-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

Lull times in GL, decided to go and support a few of my old haunts.

Tian Xin (16w04)

Looks: 7/10 (Sexy looks but having a bit of pimple outbreak now)
Body: 7/10 (1.5m tall, yummy C cups. Bit on the short side for me)
BBBJ: 8/10 (This is defo a service babe. Frenching, allows painting, solid BBBJ all in. I quite enjoyed the 69 with her sexy moaning. She seems get even more into BBBJ when I painted her little pussy)
FJ: 8/10 (It's like a mini workout pumping such a petite babe. Took her in many positions with no complaints. And she likes the excitement of some of the more unusual ones that I had split her legs in wide angles. Love her bouncy boobs and pumped her missionary to finish)
Old 30-08-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

Baihe (16w06)

Looks: 8/10 (Sexy young chick. Only 22 and she's already getting a fanbase here)
Body: 8/10 (Real tight bod to fuck, with B cups and a height of 1.6m)
BBBJ: 7/10 (She takes it slow and steady and this girl can deepthroat. But I think she needs more dick practice. Rejected my painting so no 69 with her)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Great sexy demeanour and out to please. Young chick with good sex stamina. I let her ride first to test her cowgirl driving and my dick just got harder and harder. Proceed to just basically whack her everywhere, missionary, doggie, standing doggie. Damn shiok fuck and release)
Old 30-08-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Zhen Zhu (16w15)

Looks: 6.5/10 (Ok she is not Christy Chung as recommended. But she has a sweet looks and good attitude, so cannot fault this Sichuan lass)
Body: 6.5/10 (B+ cups, 1.65m tall, fleshy bums, but proportionally a little too meaty for me)
BBBJ: 7/10 (This is where makes up for her lesser points. BBBJ was deep and sultry. She likes to steam it up with sideway licks and then deep ins and outs. Solid provider)
FJ: 8/10 (Service girl in her bed skills. I had mirrors up above and sideways and she was just riding the hell out of me. It was a great sight and she did not stop and kept at it till I wanted to change position. Guess she enjoyed that quite a bit! I was a little tired that day and she did most of the work to make me cum so kudos to her)
Old 30-08-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

This is just another RTF FR for this sexy slutty babe.

Xiaoxiao (1606A)

Looks: 7/10 (Seems to have been doing better makeup these days)
Body: 7.5/10 (1.6m tall, B+ enhanced, damn tight bod. RTF her just after I saw her in a two piece number in another house)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (I dig her BBBJ. Her CFM looks is perfect when she blows you kneeling down and looking up with her sexy eyes)
FJ: 8.5/10 (I must have RTF her a few times and she loves a hard pounding. Multiple positions everywhere, no horse run. For the finale, made her put on her two piece in front of the mirror, pulled the gstring to her knees and whacked that pussy standing doggie under her short skirt. Ultimate slut bang for the week accomplished )

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1