The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Ghost Encounter

“So this is it,” I thought looking up at the so-called haunted house.It was an impressive structure built in the late 80's yet strangely uninviting. Its concrete pillars on either side of the front door looked out of place. I had been dared to stay the night in this building by a friend who once had the same opportunity. He wouldn’t tell me what had happened; just that he would never set foot in that building again. I teased him, saying that there was no such thing as ghosts. Hence, the dare but I wanted something in return. I wanted to fuck his girlfriend. So convinced, that I wouldn’t be able to stay the night, he agreed to the wager."Well,” I thought, “let’s check this out.”l opened the front door, which was a little stiff, to find a large hallway with a magnificent staircase winding slightly to the top of the landing. ‘A pleasant enough house’ I thought before entering and then closing the door behind me. The sound the door made upon closing was eerie, but I wasn’t about to let noises was a beautiful pussy waiting for me once I had proved that this house was not haunted. Taking my backpack off I entered what must have been the sitting room, for there was still a couch here. Sitting down on the couch, I tried to make myself as comfortable as possible.After two hours I drew my rucksack nearer to me, opened it to find an apple that I had placed there earlier. Sitting back to enjoy it I felt a little more at home and by the time ten o’clock came I was starting to get tired, so I put my feet up and closed my eyes. Before I drifted off, I was startled by a sound in the wall, or at least from the other side of the wall. I got up to investigate the sound, but found nothing. I knew from experience that old buildings made settling noises, completely natural, and not in the least supernatural.
Sitting back down again, I suddenly felt a cold wind pass over my body. Shivering slightly I reached for the sleeping bag that I had tied to the back of my rucksack. Not getting in it, but covering my legs I sat back to rest my head. Then the strangest thing happened. My zipper started to come down all on its own! Quickly trying to fathom this one, I pulled it back up, only to find it coming back down again. This was starting to get a little too eerie. I put my hands in front of me and waved them about in an attempt to feel some sort of entity. I started to rise, only to be pushed back down. My trousers were now being removed. Clinging on to the top of them was useless, as they were forced out of my hands. By now, I was convinced this house was indeed haunted and that my scheming for pussy had finally gotten me into trouble.
My underwear was next to go, and no amount of protesting was about to stop it. So there I was, pinned to the couch with no idea what was going on, my underwear around my ankles. Then it happened. I suddenly felt a mouth engulf my flaccid penis! Looking down all I could see was my cock standing up and being manipulate.
Old 10-12-2016, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
BlueHeadTuna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ghost Encounter

Camping here!!
Old 10-12-2016, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
DebitMaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping too
Old 10-12-2016, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 10
FuckYoungLady deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFuckYoungLady deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How did you escape?
Old 10-12-2016, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Baroomer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper
Old 10-12-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Mmmm....something new. Raped by a ghost. Please input more

Rewarded you 12 points as encouragement
Old 10-12-2016, 10:18 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

what if its a male ghost that need your yang energy
Old 10-12-2016, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
SquirtFire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
what if its a male ghost that need your yang energy
Wahahaha wtf
Old 10-12-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If the ghost are beautiful horny ladies, getting into 3P / 4P, would you prefer to stay or run for your life?
Thank you, for your support. It's my first time on erotic frictional stories. Hope all bros & sis will like it.
Sam
Old 10-12-2016, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
DMAStup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 11-12-2016, 08:58 AM
Samster

Part 2

by some unseen force. The sensation wasn’t unpleasant, however, and soon I started to get hard.
‘I’m getting a blowjob by a spook,’ I thought, starting to relax a little. Then my shirt buttons started to unfasten themselves, which made me wonder how a ghost could do two things at once. Unseen hands lifted my shirt off me and then my chest was being rubbed. The invisible entity was also going wild on my cock. I could see and feel the end of it being depressed and bent this way and that and the sensations were starting to turn me on. A mouth covered my own, kissing me tenderly. I kissed back, surprised to be able to feel a real mouth, but still unable to see one.The mouth was replaced with another. No, it wasn’t a mouth. It was the unmistakable feel of a pussy wanting me to lick it. Strangely, I could smell the aroma of a woman’s sweet nectar as I went at it vigorously and for the first time I could hear the moaning of someone being pleasured.My cock was still receiving a good servicing, by now I would normally have cum but there was nothing normal about this event. I could feel a clit on my tongue as I continued to lick and suck. My cock was about to explode!
I then felt a pressure at the base. I knew that that was the experienced hand of someone who had done this before. She was stopping me from coming, giving me a chance to recover before carrying on. The invisible pussy covering my face started to writhe to the attention my tongue was giving it. I could feel the walls of her pussy and felt frustrated not to be able to see her. The mouth covering my engorged cock restarted its efforts, taking long slow movements and completely engulfing my used cock. My tongue was starting to feel tired, as the pussy over it never wavered in its lust-finding mission. Whomever this pussy belonged to was clearly in the throws of coming, for my head was being pushed deeper into her mound of loveliness. Every now and then, you could make out the sweet moans of someone being pleasured.
Old 11-12-2016, 11:31 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Ghost Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAStup View Post
Please continue TS
How to continue on same page? Coz alert host a new thread again as continued story of this same title. Plus check & advise, thanks!
Old 11-12-2016, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Sparked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 11-12-2016, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
wilstroth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You should merge this and the other thread...

Why open two?
Old 11-12-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilstroth View Post
You should merge this and the other thread...

Why open two?
How to do that?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1