The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2016, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
zanolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My secret life after work trip with colleague.

Do continue TS
Old 09-12-2016, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 8
hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!

i didn't put in much effort. just suck and lick that;s all, and used my hand to shake for him.. it didn't take long.. he shot soon after. he shot in my mouth. i wanted to spit it out... 'swallow.. swallow please..' he begged me.. i looked at him.. and swallowed it. he was so happy. ' can i go and sleep now?'

dave: what. no. it's your turn..

me: my turn?

dave: lean back..

he pushed me to lie down on the patio chair.. he pulled my panties down and push my skirt up..he kneel down on the floor and put his head in between my head. omg. was he really going to do it... then.. ahhh.. i felt his tongue lick me down there... oh... i was worried it was smelly. sweat a lot.. oh my... not bad... not bad at all...
Old 09-12-2016, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Iloveapplegadet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gosh !! really steamy.
Old 10-12-2016, 12:35 AM
Samster

hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!

maybe he licked for 5 minutes or so. then he stopped..... he stood up.. got me to stand up too .. he lifted my skirt up, turned me around to face the sea. spread my legs... oh yes! i was hoping for this position... facing the sea... night sky with stars. nice.. Dave's penis entered me from behind. oh.. he hold my waist and start to bang me.. he started off slow at first, then, within a minute... PAK PAK PAK PAK PAK PAK PAK PAK.. i tried my best not to make any sound. the sounds he made were already worrying enough.. i realize that after he shoots, his second round allows him to last a lot longer.. he kept going.. oh.. i'm impressed.. i was holding on to the railing, sometimes my hand reached backwards to grab his hand.. a few more minutes later.. he shot.. we both rested at the balcony for awhile..

me: i'm going to bath.

dave: i want more tmr?

me: ok...

i showered and slept.. felt guilty, angry, wrong, happy, excited...

next day, hubby and i went swimming. could see Dave was watching us from far. but dave had nothing to be jealous about. hubby wasn't the public display of affection kind. 10minutes into our swim, i saw from far... steven his wife and child... his wife saw us, she had the 'oh shit face'... she really irritates me, her attitude.. like she has a right to be disgusted to see us? steven finally saw us and waved... they found a seat near the jacuzzi on the far side. the wife took off her clothes, wearing a hideous swimsuit. her figure just awful, along to go with the her horrible face and even worse personality. well, i am no angel but at least i am kind to people. she's just plain toxic and selfish. they went to the jacuzzi.. hubby was swimming laps, i was just lazing in the water.. then i noticed steven coming to the pool , he talked to hubby.. they were in the pool chatting.. then hubby started to swim towards my side of the pool... steven was looking at me, we waved at each other... he also lazed in the pool... then hubby reached my side and told me he was going back to rest liao.. i said i will stay and tan.. he started to swim there again... then i realize, steven also started to swim towards my direction.. they passed by each other but didn't talk, i turned and went to the corner and turned around.. faced the other side... suddenly.. someone grabbed my ankle..
Old 10-12-2016, 01:16 AM
Samster

i screamed a little, lifted my leg and turned... a head popped out in front of me... i knew it was steven, but i acted surprised... ' surprise..' he said, trying not to drink the water flowing down from his hair.. he had his goggles on... 'you ah..' i hit his chest.... 'scare me eh..' i smack his tummy.. it was very flabby.. the most flabby i've encountered so far... omg... shit.. i felt some anger relief.. anger towards his wife... and also.. i felt turned on...

steven: wah. golden color.. lucky color.. sure get lucky later..

he likes to make cheeky and lame jokes....

me: why never accompany your wife to soak?

steven: very fat. wife ask me to swim laps to exercise...

me: oh... she very fierce hor...

steven: haha. no comments... (he said it as he nodded his head)

he is funny in a way.. i like it... the whole time he kept turning his head around to check his wife.. they were facing the other direction... i notice that he was staring at my breasts frequently.. we chat a for awhile.. i was getting turned on by him.. oh shit.. what is wrong with me!! first dave now steven?? a part of me wants to get back at his wife, and seduce him......... but its wrong...

i realize he like to be dominated...

me: eh you squeezed my calf too hard... help me massage...

steven: haha. ok.. sorry sorry...

steven: can lift your leg?

me: no.. you dive down and press for me...

steven: oh.. ok ok..

he went underwater.. i was happy there was a lot of people at the pool.. we had good cover.. i felt him press my calf.. trying to massage it.. his head was very near to my crotch... i felt like pulling his head in and press his head on my crotch. but i didn't.. then he came up for breath...

me: eh kidding la..

i lifted my leg.. he massaged my calf..

me: eh you stand there.. let me put my leg on your tummy.. hehe..

steven: ok ok..

my foot was right above his penis.. so tempted..... omg... so tempted ... to put my foot on his penis instead...

me: come closer can.. too high stretch painful for me..

i leaned my head backwards and look at the sky, rest my head on the upper platform of the pool. closed my eyes.. i felt my feet slide down his tummy.. reached the area at the bottom of his tummy liao.. he tried to slide it up, but it slide down again.. then... OMG! omg... my feet was on his penis!! under his black trunks!! i felt something hard.. but not big.. omg!! it's his penis.. i act blur.. and looked upwards... he continued to massage my calf slowly... omg... my foot was on his penis!! but he didn't react?? i finally opened my eyes after a minute.. i saw the expression on his face... he was staring at my breasts... he had a very lustful and worried look.. he looked scared... oh my... he saw that my eyes were opened.. he took an immediate step back.. my feet fell and my head submerged underwater.. he quickly came forward to grab me up.. i could balance actually, but i grabbed at his body and hugged him and pretended to have no balance at all. making no effort to stand at all.. i just hugged his body in some ways... grabbed his butt. he tried to lift my body.. when i got my feet on the pool floor, my body was like, breasts pinned on his thighs.. face so close to his penis... i pulled his trunks a bit as well.. made a scene out of nothing.. then his palms went between my pits, fingers touched boobs a bit, i climbed up his body face pressed at the sides of his trunks.. mouth so close to his penis..then face up to his tummy and stood up..

i pretended to cough and cough... he kept patting my back..

steven: sorry sorry.. i lost balance.. sorry.. sorry....

can see the huge difference in their characters, dave and steven, and my hubby as well.. Dave the selfish egoistic, steven the kind sympathetic giver, timid as well i guess..

me: coughs coughs.. it's ok.. cough..

he pat my back again.. 'i'm ok don't worry.' he kept apologizing.. then i realize.. his wife was getting up.. ready to get out of the jacuzzi... i quickly signaled steven... wah.. his reaction was priceless... he quickly swam back to that side.. like a shark was after him... i took a deep breath.. and dive into the pool and just stayed there.. i can hold my breath well.. at least 2 minutes.. i slowly surfaced my head... hair and face so wet, couldn't really open my eyes.. can't see his wife or steven.. i submerge again.. this time round another 2 mins... when i got up... i wiped the water off.. i looked towards their direction.. they were gone... sighs.. boring..

then suddenly...

'oh there you are.. i thought where you go..'
Old 10-12-2016, 03:18 AM
Samster

i felt a surge of relief and excitement back into me.. it was steven's voice.. i turned to face him.. he was standing on the higher platform of the pool. the pool is different, deep rectangle middle, and a perimeter border platform submerged about 20 cm deep, ankle deep. he was standing there..

me: eh?? i thought you went back with your wife?

steven: oh no la.. she and child tired.. they go back first.. i told her i want to tan and swim.. i looked up at him, couldn't help but look at his trunks.. from the angle below him, wow i must say his thing looks quite big.. i couldn't take my eyes off his thing and his sexy tummy. he was also staring down at me, at my cleavage and breasts.. i lifted my body out of the water and rested my breasts on the platform, my breasts ridiculously pushed up... steven's mouth gaped opened...

me: so how.. you going to swim or sun tan?

steven: ah.. not sure.. what do you suggest?

me: sun tan lo..

steven: ok.. got spot there.. come. .you have sunblock?

me: yes. i do.. oh yeah i forgot to put!

i lied.. i brought him back to the chair where i left my towel and pack..

steven: i help you apply on your back? as apology, sorry just now let you slip and almost drowned..

wow... he was not as timid as i thought he was...

me: ok sure...

his hands were big..i felt firm touch.. he rubbed my back.. wow.. it actually felt quite nice...

me: wow.. you are not bad..

steven: haha. next time you should try my massage. by the way. may i tighten your bikini string a bit? just now when you slipped the bikini a bit out of shape saw some nice light brown of yours hehe.

me: light brown? what do you mean....... oh..... oh... ok.. ok.. help me tighten then... oh no.. malu...

he meant my nipples!! wow.. he's so direct?? not as timid as thought he was! hmmm...

steven: aiya no need malu.. we both adult...normal nothing much, you see my two brown already.. hehe. not your fault la.. too big your bikini not good enough to handle...

he retied my bikini from my neck..

steven: madam, may i massage you now? welcome to steven spa.

me: huh... oh... ok... don't mind... ohhhh... ohhhhh.... wow.... you are good!

he massaged my shoulders... wow.. his touch is firm and good.

steven: you like it madame? got tips for me?

me: yes.. yes.. very good.. what tip you want?

steven: haha. i want to try becca spa..
Old 10-12-2016, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Clamed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 10-12-2016, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Such wonderful write up, more please.
Old 10-12-2016, 11:43 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more.
Old 10-12-2016, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
BlueHeadTuna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue sis
Old 10-12-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
tobleu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more..
Old 10-12-2016, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
FoxyVardy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more
Old 10-12-2016, 05:31 PM
Samster

me: what is becca spa??

steven: you massage me lo.. hehe

me: oh.. massage where? ooh.... you are goooood!

i really liked his firm hands... it was a very manly massage...

steven: massage where ah? anywhere you want lo.. hehe

me: anywhere i want??....... hmmmm...... i want.... (i looked down at his erected penis, looks short from this angle..) cannot la... later your wife kill me...

steven looked stunned... that i was joking dirty back.... his face turned red... : hmmmm... why kill you... where you want?

i felt so excited over this.. teasing him and everything.

me: you sit back and close your eyes and then you find out lo...

thankfully, i remember the area wasn't packed. we had to go up the stairs, so people at the pool can't really see us. it was sunny, sun was out. quite hot liao. so not much people out. he really sat back, put his goggles away, and closed his eyes, then jokingly opened his eyes again to peek.. and closed.. he's cute la in many ways.. i took the sun block and rub on my hands..

me: sir.. i rub oil on you now..

steven: hehe ok..

i applied the block on her neck first.. then his face... then.. his neck again.. i rubbed down to his chests.. he has saggy man boobs actually.. hehe.. not that big.. i rubbed his chests and squeezed them...

steven: you ah, naughty. later i squeeze yours back then you know... hehe.. just kidding..

i took more sunblock, applied on his tummy area.. rubbed around.. i enjoyed rubbing it.. hehe.. then... i rubbed downwards... down to the side of his trunks.. then... down his thighs... i took more sunblock... rubbed his shin knees ankles.. then slowly... rubbed both my hands upwards.... slowly.. upwards towards his..... upwards... i realize he was peeking.. i looked down again, stared at his thing.. ok it's not that long or big.. only the balls big... slowly upwards.. his body fidgeted.. he breath so loud... tummy moving so fast.. reached his trunks liao... my hands moved closer to the middle... so close to touching his penis liao.. so close... oh my... so tempted... so tempted......

i took my hands away..

me: ok done...

steven kept quiet for awhile.. he opened his eyes.. his face was red... no quick lame and cheeky response from him...

me: time for steven spa again?

steven: ok sure...

then at the moment.. this couple came to our side... he looked at me... like he was hesitant...

i had an idea..

me: you dare to go to the slide?

steven: yes why not?

me: shall we go together? i'm scare to go alone.. to high..

steven: sure sure.. steven spa now become steven bodyguard.. i took my towel and covered my small pack and his goggles... we climbed the stairs up to the slide. i was scared of heights so i clinged onto him, my hand holding to his waist, his hand on to my waist. he was nice, kept encouraging me to just walk, close my eyes and as we reached the higher stairs, i made a cry and just hugged onto him, didn't move.. he hugged me back and said relax.. calmed me down.. told me to take one step at a time..i pinned my breasts on to him, the side of his belly. steven is tall, 1.85m tall.. finally we reached the top.. no guard was there... thankfully...

steven: madame.. you made it.. now time to enjoy.. you want me to go down first?

me: no no.. oh shit..

steven: you don't dare to go on your own? need bodyguard to go with you?

me: yes please...

this was turning out to be amazing damn fun.. steven went in first, his hand hung on to the railing, 'ok, now sit behind me..' i took a while.. good thing was, no one was behind us.... i finally sat down behind him.. 'wrap your legs around me..' i did as told, too bad my legs not long enough to touch his penis... i just wrap my arms around him and hugged him form behind.. my breasts pinned on to him...

steven: ok.. ready... let's go..

steven tried a few times.. then we were off.. i screamed.. i just hung on to steven tightly.. we moved quite fast as our combined weight was heavy.. steven grabbed my legs tight.. he leaned backwards on my breasts as well. along the way, the heel of my foot may have touched his penis.. but wasn't sure to tell.. when we finally hit the bottom.. the water splashed heavily on us.. it was funny... steven got up first... then he pulled me up.. i noticed he was staring at my breasts... i quickly readjust, i think a bit of my nipple showed...

steven: fun? let's go again?

me: ok..

as we walked back up to the slide.. same thing, i hung on to him... the stairs climbing was damn tiring..

me: hehe. honestly.. how come you so free today?

steven: haha.. cruise and home life different..

me: why so?

steven: home life don't spend whole days together... cruise... you know.. whole day together 2 days liao.. she need her own free time...

me: oh... then so many more nights to go.. hehe wanna join us go drink and dance?

steven: haha. of course la.. but see how.. hopefully got chance..

me: yeah.. its very fun de la..

we finally reached the top... this time round...

steven: madame, you want to sit in front and try now?

me: huh how..

he helped me sit down first.. i hung on to the pole for dear life.. then, he sat behind me.. his legs by my side.. i leaned backwards as he hugged me from behind.. i felt his penis on my back... he hugged me from behind.. hands around my breasts.. he's quite daring... then we zoomed down... wah. i was sure during the course down.. he squeezed my left breast... when we finally hit the bottom.. the water splash us hard.. my bikini slipped and my breast came out..

me: oh shit oh shit...

i quickly pulled my bikini and covered my breast.. but steven was behind me. i don't think he saw.. i was laying back on him.. on his thing... we sat there for awhile, then got up slowly..

steven: go again?

me: ok...

but i was tired to climb the stairs.. after climbing one flight.. then... we saw... he immediately tensed up....

me: go go go...

he looked at me and didn't respond.. 'don't worry about the goggles.. i pass to you later..'

steven 'ok. thanks..' he quickly make his way down... and then over to his wife... i went back to the chair and got our items.. was feeling rather dehydrated... as i walked near to my suite.. i saw Dave entering.. he turned his head around to look at me, like showing me that he knew i was behind him.. then he went in and the door closed... ??? what is up with him?? i entered our suite.. Dave was sitting there on his sofa bed.. his face was BLACK.. like he was angry... i felt confused and puzzled. so i just walked straight into the bedroom and to the shower...i stepped into the shower and rinsed the chlorine from my body and bikini.. then i took my bikini off..

suddenly...

'Had a lot of fun just now hor?'
Old 10-12-2016, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
MajorYew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more update!
Old 10-12-2016, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
KeeTongBoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1