The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2016, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Hurtraw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Horoscope 2017

Thanks for sharing
Old 03-12-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for mine wishes w a very chio MILF too
Old 03-12-2016, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
conly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
wishes w a very chio MILF too
Me three.

Thank you,ah song.
Old 03-12-2016, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
hanhlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am Taurus xiao!
Old 03-12-2016, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
20165039 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanhlong View Post
I am Taurus xiao!
Me too as well!
Old 03-12-2016, 07:53 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4446 / Power: 18
puffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond repute

2017 Horoscope

Due to feedback i be moving the HOROSCOPE Compatibility to Matters of the Heart section

up list: lionhearted, , Hurricane88, Alexis88,ah rat,Tai_zi21,ly1968, Greenrog,

funmeister ,sexbuzz

Last edited by puffysong; 03-12-2016 at 08:09 PM.
Old 03-12-2016, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Why only got aris ?
Old 03-12-2016, 09:35 PM
Samster (C)

puffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Why only got aris ?
There is some much information available that do until i also abit see stars liao..
Which ever your horoscope maybe, I be updating the threads....

Then again .... by the time i am finished with Aries, whether u r guy or lady.. U would had gotten your compatibility available

funmeister ,sexbuzz
Old 04-12-2016, 12:45 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
shiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to behold

you should publish those horoscope books, with the pretty girls inside.

sure to sell.
Old 04-12-2016, 01:21 AM
Samster (C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokshiokrelax View Post
you should publish those horoscope books, with the pretty girls inside.

sure to sell.
Too back i can't find information of which Male horoscope best suit to have sex with which female horoscope 天时地利人和.....
That will surely sells!

funmeister ,sexbuzz
Old 04-12-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster (C)

Yearly Gemini Love Horoscope 2017

Gemini Love Horoscope 2017 forecasts that the House of Love and Romance, which was dominant for the past few years, will continue to be powerful in 2017.

Last year you were socially very much active and were able to get into serious partnerships and even marriage.

After April 2017, your social life takes a back seat and you will try to improve your personal relationships.

Be it romance or just friendship, the Gemini personality will come out a winner in all their relationships in 2017. You will even be willing to try dating online in your quest to find the perfect soul mate.

Gemini Love & Sex Forecasts 2017 For New Relationships
The love horoscope 2017 for Gemini zodiac sign foretells that single Twins will find love in professional environment and in health centers. You may fall in love with your boss at work or even your doctor.

Local neighborhood and financial institutions are other hunting grounds for finding your soul mate in 2017. There will be commitment in the present love partnerships after April 2017. After August 1st, Jupiter will make the Gemini love compatibility more loving and joyful.

2017 Gemini Love & Marriage Predictions
The 2017 Gemini love horoscope foretells that you will make serious efforts to understand your spouse or partner. There will be more sexual passion in your love life and ideal romance will not be that prominent. Planning for a child or pregnancy related issues will keep you occupied in 2017. This will be in stark contrast to your focus last year and during the first quarter of 2017. Then the emphasis was on making new romantic affiliations and getting into marital bond. You were also interested in making new friends and enlarging your social network.

Divorced Gemini zodiac sign looking for new alliances will be successful in finding their mates out of the blue and all of a sudden. They may find love in intelligent personalities who are likely to be eccentric and exceptional. Friends and social contacts will be helpful in finding the right partner.

Gemini individuals looking for a third marriage will be less active socially this year. They may find a love mate who is senior, dominating, loyal and caring. The relationship will be on trial till some clarity emerges after the solar eclipse of April, 17th 2017

Gemini Love Compatibility For Family In 2017
The Gemini 2017 love astrology predicts that children of marriageable age should be ready to face major changes to their lives this year. Children who are already married will face some volatility in their marriages after April. Those children who are yet to be married will be attracted towards an old flame or a senior person. They are looking for commitment and stability in their relationships, and it may be quite difficult to find these in the new relationships.

Conclusion
Overall, the Gemini love horoscope 2017 foretells that you will have an exciting and adventurous year when it comes to love and romance.

funmeister ,sexbuzz
Old 04-12-2016, 01:36 AM
Samster (C)

Gemini Sexuality Personality Traits

If you’re looking for love with a Gemini, you better pack an overnight bag with a little bit of everything thrown in. The Twin will take you everywhere, except to a veg-out session on the couch. So how do you make sure you are keeping up with this hyperactive lover? You may need a twin of your own.

They say variety is the spice of life. If that is true, consider the Gemini a human spice cabinet. In their day-to-day life, they are always on the move, always busy.

The Gemini expects their love life to reach the same level of excitement. Today, she wants you to take her skydiving, and tomorrow it’s a trip to the local dance instructor to learn how to tango. All this change excites the Gemini, feeding his or her sexual energy and attraction.

When it comes to turning on your Gemini, creativity is key. A candlelight dinner is a great place to start, but you better have a few other tricks up your sleeves. The Twin is a sexual creature, and you will need to go beyond your limits to keep up.

gemini zodiacNervous about sending sexy pictures over the internet? Not comfortable getting intimate over the phone? These are the adventurous things that Geminis will enjoy once you’ve stated the sexual relationship.

The senses of the Gemini are very important in making moments more intimate. A light touch on the arm, a simple caress of the thigh are sure ways to begin. Tempting the taste buds with aphrodisiacs will also work wonders.

Actions are not the only way to infatuate the Gemini man. A good conversation works almost as well as a good adventure. Verbally jousting with someone gets the Gemini’s motor running, as long as there is substance behind the words.

The Twin is not interested in quick banter. He or she desires an exchange of ideas, a give and take. So you must be ready to listen closely, as well as keep up with your side of the conversation.

Flirting is second nature for the Gemini woman, and fantasizing is a third. This doesn’t mean that all Geminis will step out on their lovers.

But it does mean their creative minds are always restless. They dream up adventures that often involve more than one partner.

The Gemini will be surrounded by a close circle of friends that feeds his or her sexual energy. This can make any new sexual partner feel jealous.

That is why it is very important to remember that developing a committed relationship with a Gemini can take a long time.

Faithfulness is not something that comes easy to a Gemini, which can be a blessing and a curse. A curse because you will always wonder how far your Gemini’s flirting is going.

A blessing because if the Gemini is willing to cheat, he or she is more understanding when it comes to a partner who cheats.

The best bet to land a Gemini is start with an intellectual relationship. Trading ideas can be less fun than trading kisses, but the Twin prizes both the same.

The more you can flirt on a verbal level without breaking the physical barrier, the more sexual tension you can build. Once you get the Gemini hooked on that high level of excitement, you can break the last barrier, giving into the desire you have both built up

funmeister ,sexbuzz
Old 04-12-2016, 01:43 AM
Samster (C)

Gemini Man Sexual Traits

The Gemini man is absolutely charismatic, flirts a lot and he is one guy you cannot resist at all. When this man falls in love he can be amazingly passionate and it is because of this reason that he does not fall in love quite easily.

He is moved more by thoughts and opinions as opposed to emotions. He can however be a very fun and romantic lover. He is generally flirty and likes to make new connections as well as experience romance in a relationship, However, it may be quite challenging for him to stick to one woman.

Nevertheless, the moment the Gemini male falls in love with that special person, he will be completely loyal in their relationship. When he does fall in love, you will notice that he prefers to hide his deepest feelings with humor or even some level of coldness. In addition to that, his mind will be working really hard just to make sense of what is happening to him emotionally.

Gemini Man In Relationships
When it comes to relationships, the Gemini man will prefer to be objective when and if he ever ends up arguing with his partner. However, he does this just to try and make some logic from it all, not to be cold. Arguments, are a rare thing in his relationships, though. This is due to the fact that he is an excellent listener and communicator.

If you are in love with a Gemini man, you have to learn how to keep things interesting in your relationship. He is a man who loves diversity and therefore gets very bored of routine. He prefers an intelligent woman who can have enough trust in him to give him the space he needs.

One key point to remember though, if your intentions are to stay with a Gemini man for a long time, do not make it known to him. At least not when you have just started dating him. He will definitely make a run for it.

If you want to keep him, just remember two things; space and diversity. Surprise him with random gifts or small vacations and trips to build your love compatibility in the relationship.

Gemini Man Sexuality Traits
When it comes to the bedroom, the Gemini men can be quite adventurous. He enjoys trying out new things. The journey to this man’s libido is through is mind. Things like dirty talk and mental games are a major turn on for him. He is hardly jealous or insecure and if you are searching for a generous lover, he is the right man for you.

The best part about the Gemini zodiac sign is that he does not need an extremely strong emotional bond to get someone into bed with him. He is the kind of person who prefers to be bold and straightforward about it. Be frank and get straight to the point kind of person.

Being adventurous in nature, the Gemini will always be looking for diversity and this means that his partner will be constantly pleased in the bedroom as he surprises her with a variety of actions. The fact that he puts his partner’s needs before his, make him the best lover who is not just out to satisfy himself only.

Sex for him also helps to relieve any tension especially if he is nervous. This, you will notice through his glow after sex when he will be more confident in showing his other deeper side.

funmeister ,sexbuzz
Old 04-12-2016, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 8
JohnbassLAOBU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wonder wats my illegitimate son johnbass horoscope?
Old 04-12-2016, 01:47 AM
Samster (C)

Gemini Woman Sexual Traits

Gemini Woman In Love
The Gemini woman is just as seductive as the Virgo. With her flirtatious nature, she really enjoys teasing members of the opposite sex. She is extremely attractive and beautiful and has a very open mind about everything in general. This is why you will find that the Geminis like to discover their sexuality at a much earlier age than usual.
Some Gemini women will even explore it with their female friends; hence their warm acceptance of threesomes. However, as much as the Gemini woman is completely open-minded and comfortable with her sexuality, she is very careful the moment the opportunities arise.
Gemini Woman In Relationships

gemini womanThe Gemini female is a fun-loving character who when exposed to one second of boredom, could put her relationship to a complete end. This fact makes it a little bit difficult to seduce her.

One minute she is down with you for anything but the next, she jumps ship and forgets you ever existed. You will need to keep her thoroughly entertained all the time.

Being in a relationship with a Gemini woman could be something closely related to a roller coaster ride. She enjoys being up and about and is not a fan of routine. You might find that she enjoys participating in a wide variety of activities.

Be it yoga classes after work to hiking, rock-climbing, golf on the weekends, she will do them all. She is an enthusiastic individual who is full of energy and pumps the same into her relationships. So be physically and mentally prepared for all sorts of sporadic activities.

Gemini women enjoy bonding with their partners via words, being conversational in nature. They will want to know about people and places too. If you want to be on the same level with your Gemini crush, you have to be more than a good listener.

This means that you also have to be good with words because they are attracted to people who produce witty remarks especially on their first few dates.
Gemini Woman Sexuality Traits

When it comes to sexual relationships, the Gemini girl prefers to have more than one person around her so that she can have more people to share her ideas with. The Gemini zodiac sign finds this very satisfying, maybe even more than sex. With this in mind, it is highly possible for the Gemini woman to fantasize more about sexual experiences as opposed to taking part in them.

These fantasies happen especially if they are of a more wild nature such as orgies. In addition to that, she will have a group of very close friends with whom she flirts with but does not get deeply involved. Therefore, if you want a serious love or sexual relationship with a Gemini woman, then maybe you should think twice.

She is not exactly the commitment type and if she does eventually end up there, it might take a long while. So if you really like her, be patient. This astrology sign also don’t thrive well in faithfulness or love compatibility. However, they do not really expect it from their partners as well.
Some Gemini women will even explore it with their female friends; hence their warm acceptance of threesomes. However, as much as the Gemini woman is completely open-minded and comfortable with her sexuality, she is very careful the moment the opportunities arise.
Gemini Woman In Relationships

gemini womanThe Gemini female is a fun-loving character who when exposed to one second of boredom, could put her relationship to a complete end. This fact makes it a little bit difficult to seduce her.

One minute she is down with you for anything but the next, she jumps ship and forgets you ever existed. You will need to keep her thoroughly entertained all the time.

Being in a relationship with a Gemini woman could be something closely related to a roller coaster ride. She enjoys being up and about and is not a fan of routine. You might find that she enjoys participating in a wide variety of activities.

Be it yoga classes after work to hiking, rock-climbing, golf on the weekends, she will do them all. She is an enthusiastic individual who is full of energy and pumps the same into her relationships. So be physically and mentally prepared for all sorts of sporadic activities.

Gemini women enjoy bonding with their partners via words, being conversational in nature. They will want to know about people and places too. If you want to be on the same level with your Gemini crush, you have to be more than a good listener.

This means that you also have to be good with words because they are attracted to people who produce witty remarks especially on their first few dates.

Gemini Woman Sexuality Traits
When it comes to sexual relationships, the Gemini girl prefers to have more than one person around her so that she can have more people to share her ideas with. The Gemini zodiac sign finds this very satisfying, maybe even more than sex. With this in mind, it is highly possible for the Gemini woman to fantasize more about sexual experiences as opposed to taking part in them.

These fantasies happen especially if they are of a more wild nature such as orgies. In addition to that, she will have a group of very close friends with whom she flirts with but does not get deeply involved. Therefore, if you want a serious love or sexual relationship with a Gemini woman, then maybe you should think twice.

She is not exactly the commitment type and if she does eventually end up there, it might take a long while. So if you really like her, be patient. This astrology sign also don’t thrive well in faithfulness or love compatibility. However, they do not really expect it from their partners as well.

funmeister ,sexbuzz
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1