The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2016, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SAF armoured vehicles(Terrex) detained in Hong Kong port

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
This type of thing is wrapping fire with paper

China clearly engage in industrial espionage.
If got opportunity they'll steal the secret design n reverse engineer it

When that happens confirm all the world's newspaper will blast it prominently n won't give spore face.

By then spore will have 2 explain why they lie to sporeans that vehicles got no secret info. They're not protecting sporeans by lying but they're downplaying bad events.

If spore been consuming fukushima food, can garbagement lie n say I lie cos it's 4 your own good.

Seriously I wonder what other things are they hiding from the Singaporean voters . Talk about honesty and transpenrency . If the vehicles got no secret info why would the Chinese impound the vehicles at Hong Kong customs ?
Old 10-12-2016, 06:05 PM
Samster

SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Anyone watched the movie "Operation Mekong" ?
It is based on true events that actually happened...... if PRC can send their Special Forces into a neighbouring country..... there is no such thing as IT would never happen...... just that whether worth to do it onot and dare to do it onot?
No need to watch movie . It is very easy to invade Singapore without firing a bullet .
Old 10-12-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
HK is not picking on DBS..... they are putting right a wrong...... and it seems not only DBS but many other Singkie businesses (that Gahmen has share) that are getting a closer scrutiny. These businesses sought to do things as though they are the Gahmen and no give a fuck about the laws of the countries they are operating in...... so it is good that someone is standing up to these Pappies..

Akan datang next in line is Shittybank........
This is another big storm coming . The questions will now be how safe is Singapore banking system ? I am sure more will be targeted by the PRC government. Lets just watch the show .
Old 10-12-2016, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaSuay View Post
Seriously I wonder what other things are they hiding from the Singaporean voters . Talk about honesty and transpenrency . If the vehicles got no secret info why would the Chinese impound the vehicles at Hong Kong customs ?
Since when garbagement promised you openness honesty transparency. Haha

They seize it 2 whack spore over other issues la.
Don't believe conspiracy theories la

You think China been tracking these vehicles cos there's secret in it n their Taiwan spies tell them they leave Taiwan liao n China use satellite track it??? If it's so sensitive n confidential why garbagement use commercial charter???

Even if it's those old old vehicles with no secrecy, obviously no country will allow their weapons 2 b seized ok.
_________
Exchange points you honest ma

Last edited by sadfa; 10-12-2016 at 08:49 PM.
Old 10-12-2016, 07:34 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
This is another big storm coming . The questions will now be how safe is Singapore banking system ? I am sure more will be targeted by the PRC government. Lets just watch the show .
Don't worry la. China won't pump billions to whack sgx n sing dollar. They don't hate spore that much. And they didnt whack Taiwan like that too

But those glc in China n even those high profile non glc spore companies in China better be ready.

Cos they may get whacked jialat n China may even jail their senior ppl 2 show garbagement who is boss

Last edited by sadfa; 10-12-2016 at 07:46 PM.
Old 10-12-2016, 10:35 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion_Barbell View Post
Go learn the history of the "Sparrows" a group of operatives so secret that officially they do not exists. Sorry I cannot disclose more due to OSA. But without these dedicated men & women Singapore could possibly be ruled by the Communists now.
Sshhhh.......... tat is classified information. You must be ex-SAFTI....... only those attending staff command courses there are given a glimpse of this subject in one of the modules..... and then told to forget what they have seen after they leave the theatre.
Old 10-12-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster (B)

snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No need to watch movie . It is very easy to invade Singapore without firing a bullet .
That movie is not about the invasion of another country. It is about the recovery of an asset that has turned rogue and whom cannot be allowed to be detained by other countries due to his intimate knowledge of sensitive information acquired while working for the PRC government.
Old 10-12-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny001 View Post
Spore wants to be "Israel of the East", then act like Israel.
How ironic...... it was only one generation ago that Israel's Mossad were assisting to build up Singapore's Intelligence Service and mentoring their agents..... and the Old Man decided to ditch the Special Branch protocols that he inherited from the British and had the ISD modelled after the Shinbet instead.

Now one generation later...... Israel are sending their agents to learn from us.
Old 11-12-2016, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
AIMgate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
How ironic...... it was only one generation ago that Israel's Mossad were assisting to build up Singapore's Intelligence Service and mentoring their agents..... and the Old Man decided to ditch the Special Branch protocols that he inherited from the British and had the ISD modelled after the Shinbet instead.

Now one generation later...... Israel are sending their agents to learn from us.
Learn about COE and ERP?
Old 11-12-2016, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 8
shuaige83 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershuaige83 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershuaige83 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershuaige83 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershuaige83 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So many PRCs here. a rally to war via wechat and the govt here will topple liao.
Old 11-12-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIMgate View Post
Learn about COE and ERP?
Learn how 2 b brutal dictatorship 2 their own ppl n tcss non stop about how great they are to stop their Arab neighbours who wants 2 rip to rip them apart
Old 11-12-2016, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Learn how 2 b brutal dictatorship 2 their own ppl n tcss non stop about how great they are to stop their Arab neighbours who wants 2 rip to rip them apart
Uplist:

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 11-12-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
Vivian is my MP. I should arrange for u to sit with him n let u show him why u shld be our Foreign Minister. Else kan sayang. All ur talent limited to SBF.
Vivian??? U mean that guy who said allowing bartop dancing will lead to bloodshed. Pause n think of that brilliance awhile......

The guy who allowed overspending for yog n claim it'll create expertise in spore 2 handle big events n end up no one like Olympics n world cup will come to spore cos it's dirty dirty politics n spore too fucking small?

U mean that Vivian who before joining garbagement was a vocal critic but after join become the worse. So fuckin self righteous? Like when old man inherited leadership from white colonialists. U mean that Vivian ar?
_________
Exchange points must meet ma
Old 11-12-2016, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Yup. Let u sit face to face with him n show him ur talent ma. Else u just limit ur talent to SBF is such a waste.

Quote:
Vivian??? U mean that guy who said allowing bartop dancing will lead to bloodshed. Pause n think of that brilliance awhile......

The guy who allowed overspending for yog n claim it'll create expertise in spore 2 handle big events n end up no one like Olympics n world cup will come to spore cos it's dirty dirty politics n spore too fucking small?

U mean that Vivian who before joining garbagement was a vocal critic but after join become the worse. So fuckin self righteous? Like when old man inherited leadership from white colonialists. U mean that Vivian ar?
_________
Exchange points must meet ma

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 12-12-2016, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
That movie is not about the invasion of another country. It is about the recovery of an asset that has turned rogue and whom cannot be allowed to be detained by other countries due to his intimate knowledge of sensitive information acquired while working for the PRC government.
Thanks . But actually what I am referring to is cyber attack . Until now the vehicles are still not released .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1