The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2016, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Life as pub waiter

An small encounter tat does not happen in the pub...
After Mary left.. business was not really good.. lesses customer n spending power.. soon the working girls oso become lesses, with only 4 or 5 ladies.. then my manager due to some agruement wit boss.. left n join another pub at duxton.. be4 he left..
Eddie: hi after i setted down on the new pub.. u wan join me..
Me: sure.. let me know when..
Eddie: i will arrange n inform u once everything is oki..
Me: thank..
With eddie left, the pub now only me n jack plus a part time working.. business really went a downhill as most regular follow Eddie to the new pub..
One nite after opening.. jack come in wit his gf n another girl.. a pinoy working at other pub..
Jack: hi bro got some lobang for u..
Me: wat lobang...
Jack: this girl of my gf need someone to bring her do a u-turn.. as she is freelancer, agent fee abit ex..
Jack: she willing to pay u $100, see u can help anot..
Looking at the girl.. i have saw her a few time be4.. actually she was quite attractive n pretty looking in a way..
Me: when she need to do the u turn n how?
Jack: tmr u coming off day.. is a very simple plan.. u ride her into JB.. go for some shopping.. then stay in a motel for a few hours till evening then ride her back..
Me: jus like tat.. oki is fine wit me, since i got nothing on tmr..
Jack: oki i will talk to her n it setted..
After talking to both the girls.. they left n went back to work.. it jus another nite wher business is bad.. soon it closing time..
Jack: so tmr morning u go fetch her at her place..
Me: oki..
Jack: this wan is a good lobang.. she is quite open minded wan.. buy a pack of condom.. maybe u will need it when go motel n rest for the few hours..
Me: sure anot.. give me money do u turn.. still provide free sex..
Jack: other ppl i dunno la.. u fucking sweet talker, a girl alone wit u in motel.. sure let u sweet talk till high high let u fuck.. haha
Me: we shld see.. maybe need to buy 2 pack.. haha
Jack: fucker.. hahaha
After all the cock talking, we pack up, closed the shop n went back.. preparing to wake up early for the next day...
Old 15-11-2016, 01:58 PM
Samster

hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

The next day..
Woke up at 9am.. prepare myself, check my passport n went to a nearby money changer to change some RM.. be4 going to her place n fetch her..
Reach her place, she already waiting at the carpark.. wearing a body hugging t shirt n a skinny jean.. with light make up.. nothing sexy but still look pretty good..
Me: u have bring ur passport n all necessary things..
Jenny: yes..
Me: oki so let get going..
As she get on the bike.. she hugged me tightly wit both hand, pressing her boobs against my back..
Me: wow, do u need to hug me so tight.. u very scared ar..
Jenny: this is my 1st time taking a bike.. is really abit scare.. hehe..
Me: oki jus sit tight..
With tat off we go to woodland checkpoint n into JB..
As it was a normal wkdays.. we went in quite smoothly without much queue.. once at JB, we went to a nearby shopping mall to do some shopping..
During tat time, she will always link her arm wit me or hold my hand.. we really behave like a couple, teasing n making fun of each other, talking n laughing.. we even went into a lingerie shop wher she bought some bra n g string..
Me: sure anot ur bra size 34.. wher got so big.. u put tissue inside izzit..
Jenny: hey.. wat put tissue.. u dunno some lady have a big size but small cups..
Me: how do i know.. i not a lady..
Saying softly into my ear with the innocent looking eyes..
Jenny: u dun beileve, later i let u check..
Me: u think i dun dare..
Showing her the condom, later i rape u at the motel..
Jenny: wow u bring condom into JB.. later i make sure u no chance to use..
Showing me her tougne n a naughty face..
As it was still early, we continue our shopping n have our lunch.. after getting all the things she wan n me buying her a few clothing.. it was already 2pm.. so we decided to book a motel n check in for a rest till evening be4 going back sin.. beside treating her lunch n buying her some cheap clothing.. most of the expenses including the motel is pay by her..
Inside the motel..
It was a very standing setting jus like hotel 81.. jus tat it is abit more bigger with a queen size bed n a sofa.. once in the room.. we put down all our shopping bag n turn on the air con to cool ourselves.. after awhile, she took a towel n walk into the bathroom.. closing the door half way.. with her head coming out..
Jenny: i going to take a shower.. give u a chance.. see how many u can use..
With tat she went in n never close the door.. seeing tat, i fast hand fast leg.. took off all my clothing n bring the pack of condom in wit me...
Old 15-11-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Tougol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support ...
Old 15-11-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 8
faceblack is a name known to allfaceblack is a name known to allfaceblack is a name known to allfaceblack is a name known to allfaceblack is a name known to allfaceblack is a name known to all

Support nice story.
Old 15-11-2016, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 8
bfacefarter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbfacefarter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbfacefarter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceblack View Post
Support nice story.
Wow another nick here. Well done clone maker.
Old 15-11-2016, 05:17 PM
Samster

The moment i was in the bathroom..
She have already took off her top.. wit jus her bra n slowly taking off her skinny jean.. the sence of her taking off her clothing n lingerie piece by piece was damn arousing.. send blood rushing all the way to my already harden dick making it even more hard..
Walking toward her, we hugged n start kissing.. with our naked body pressing tightly against each other, feeling her full b cup while my hand stroking n squeezing her perky ass.. leaving her kiss, i slowly nick my way down her neck, next her collar bone n finally cup my whole mouth onto her boobs.. using my tougne circling around her nipples.. occasionally licking n sucking on her pointed nipples wit her letting out soft n sexy moan..
Jenny: emmmmm.. ahhhhh...
Still in the standing position, i push her back against the wall, resting both her hand on my back while continue licking, sucking n playing both her boobs.. at the same time lift up one of her leg n position my dick rubbing her cilt.. slowly inserting into her love hole..
Jenny: emmmmm.. ahhhh... slowly.. abit pain..
Knowing she abit pain.. i stop pushing in..
Me: pain.. u need me to stop..
Jenny: its oki.. jus too long never do.. my pussy lips abit tight..
Me: oki i will go slowly..
Jenny: u need to put on condom cos i not in the safe period..
Give me a light kiss on the lips.. she held my hand n walk to the toilet sit.. closing down the cover be4 making me sit on top.. taking out the condom n putting on for me, she climb on top of me, pointing my fully erected dick at the entrance of her pussy.. slowly.. inches by inches engluring my whole dick into her love hole..
Jenny: arhhhh sooo nice...
With my dick fully in her pussy.. she moved her body n grind me in a slow n sexy way.. something abt her is so differ from the previous two girls i have.. the way she moan n move is jus so sexy..
Jenny: arhhhh.. sooo fully filled... ermmmmm
Me: ohhhh even with condom, i can feel ur pussy so tight..
Grabbing, squeezing, licking n sucking her boobs while she continue grinding me in both slow n fast pace.. in no time, i was abt to come...
Me: oh dear.. i coming..
Jenny: realli...
With tat she pick up her pace n grind me even faster..
Me: ohhhh shit...
Jenny: Arghhhh.. ohhhhh...
Both of us reach our orsgam with lot of my cum shooting inside her in the condom... totally exhursted.. we both jus hug n sit there for a few mins be4 going to bath together...
Old 15-11-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 13
Andfan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndfan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndfan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro nice story hope your share more
Old 16-11-2016, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sjkevent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Swee, please continue TS. Love yr story
Old 16-11-2016, 04:46 PM
Samster

After bath, we jus hug n rest on the bed..
Jenny: let me do a fashion show for u..
Me: fashion show?
Jenny: ya.. let me change all the new clothing we bought n let u see.. including the lingerie wear.. hehe
Me: oki free show y not..
Seeing her taking out pieces by pieces of clothing n changing in front of me with all kind of cute, innocent n sexy look was really arousing.. soon a tent start to form inside my boxer..
Finally she was trying those lingerie set n notice my tent..
Jenny: Wow someone horny again..
Taking off everything, she slowly crawl onto the bed toward me like a sexy little kitten.. closer n closer she pull down my boxer.. bend her head down to my erected dick.. took a sniff n at the same time licking it jus like kitten licking water.. from the bottom all the way to the top, putting my dick head into her mouth while continue licking like kitten..
Me: ermmmm shiok...
Jenny: u like it..
Continue licking my whole dick n cover every inches of it, from the ball to the tip of my dick head..
Me: is time for me to return u an favour..
Turning her around n rest on the bed.. I process down, held onto both her legs n spread it wide open.. wat greeted me was her clean shaved pussy.. dived my whole face onto her pussy.. sniffing, licking, sucking n poking deep into her love hole using the tip of my tongue.. with her giving the most sexy moan I ever heard..
Jenny: ermmmm arrrrhh.. ermmmm..
As a fucking clean shaved pussy lover.. I lick n suck her love hole for a good 20mins non stop... soon her whole body jerk up, both legs shiver n got the most intense orgasm...
Jenny: arhhhh.. omg... ohhhhh... aarghhhhh..
Knowing she reach an intense orgasm by my painting, make me even more turn on.. without giving her time to catch her breathe, I capped on.. position my fully erected dick at her love hole n with one smooth thrust deep into her pussy...
Jenny: arhhhh... arghhhh..
With her legs wide open, it allow me to penetrate her even more deeper with every stroke.. 5mins on n she begin catching back her breathe..
Me: shld we change doggy, like to feel ur perky ass..
Jenny: As u wish..
with both her hands on the bed frame, legs slightly open, I began thrusting n ramming her fast n deep.. With the hitting of our fresh.. piak piak piak
Jenny: arr.. arr.. arghh.. arghh.. arrr..
Plus her Japanese AV sexy moaning, filled the whole room..
Jenny: arrr.. can we change, ittt abit tired in this position... arghhh..
Hugging onto her, with my dick still fully inside her pussy, we rest on the bed in a spoon position.. while my hand went to the front n massage her boobs, she move her hips in a slow n sexy way grinding onto my dick.. remaining in tat position for a few mins be4 she turn on top of me n sit up, riding me in a reserve cowgirls style.. enjoying her riding while listening to her sexy moaning.. in no time, I was abt to come..
I quickly sit up n grab onto her, to a standing doggy position, but this time with one hand, holding one of her leg high up as to penetrate her even more deeper..
Me: Jenny I coming.. u soo tight.. soo wet.. Ohhhh shit..
Jenny: Arrrr.. Arggg.. Arghhhh.. Arrr... Arghhh.. deeppp..
with a last few deep thrust, finally all my load shoot deep into the condom inside her pussy...
The moment I pull my dick out n let go of her leg.. she give way like a jelly n sit on the floor.. while I sit on the bed, trying to catch our breathe.. it was already coming near to 6pm..
Jenny: Omg, never have I done such a long hours of sex n soo intense..
Me: Me oso.. shld we wash up n get ready to go back..
Holding her hand, we went to wash up, get ready n ride back to Malaysia checkpoint n into Singapore.. Everything was quite smooth for her as she got an extra one month stay.. once we back in Singapore..
Me: I send u home..
Jenny: oki, but wat even happen in Jb hope is jus between u n me.. n is jus a one time affair.. cos I already have a bf in sin, n I love him..
Jenny: u know wat I mean rite..
Me: dun worry, I understand.. we r jus friend..
Jenny: thank u.. I really enjoy today very much.. thank..
Since tat day after sending her home, once a while I will still visit her at her pub n support her wit some LD.. deep inside I know I like her quite a lot.. but with her rich bf driving BM.. I know I dun stand a chance...
3 months later...
I quit the pub n join up with eddie at the new pub at Duxton...
From there it started my new chapter of my life as a pub waiter... going though sadness, happiness n the real meaning of nite life...
Old 17-11-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

Saw this few pic on internet, remind me how jenny look like..
Silky long black hair, toned body, nice full b cap n perky ass..
Old 17-11-2016, 01:40 PM
Samster

This is how Mary boobs look like.. but not so slim n face not even 10% close..
Sometimes do really miss her two big boobs..
Old 17-11-2016, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Life as pub waiter

power bro thanks
Old 17-11-2016, 06:25 PM
Samster

Will update my 2nd chapter soon if can see my bro supporting..
Thank...
Old 17-11-2016, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Muguruza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support!
Old 18-11-2016, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Pls..,Continue bro...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1