The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!
Re: Life as pub waiter

Nice sharing TS! Good to hear the other side. For me, my wife has been flashing countless waiters. They seem so young, handsome and vulnerable. Didn't know they have a horny side. LoL
Old 14-11-2016, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

1st days of their work..
Although wit her make up n her big rack of boobs.. she do have lot of customer but she was not getting lot of LD due to she being shy n unable to drink much.. so most of the time i will help her by mixing her drink wit more soda or clean her drink when there is still half of it, then asking customer to buy her LD.. Soon she become more close to me than the other girls tat working together..
Then come one thursday nite.. after closing, wit all the girls went back.. me, my manager n jack stay n have a drink.. talk cock n went supper together.. while having my supper i recieved a text from her..
Mary sms: r u asleep?
Me sms: no i having supper now.. y u haven sleep, it already coming to 4am..
Mary sms: i cant sleep, the other girls in the house very noise..
Mary sms: m i distrubing u?
Me sms: no.. jus heartpain u cant sleep properly..
Mary sms: then wat can u do to help me to sleep..
Me sms: if u dun mind i staying alone.. u can come my house to have a good sleep..
Mary sms: really..? But i dunno how to go ur house..
Me sms: i can fetch u.. 15mins wait at ur downstair taxi stand.. u oki..
Mary sms: u really mean it.. oki see u in 15mins..
Knowing i have hit the BIG BOOBS jackpot.. i quickly finish my supper n excuse myself.. take a cab to international plaza to fetch her..
Upon arriving, she was already waiting at the taxi stand.. wearing a oversize t shirt n short.. n without any make up, she really look plain jane tat most guy will not pick up in a club.. but wat really attract me is her two big rack..
Inside the taxi, there was no any hanky panky or hugging. We jus sit side by side n chat all the way back to my place.. once in my house after i bath.. we jus rest side by side on my bed..
Mary: y u say u heart pain when i say i cant sleep properly
Me: dunno.. maybe i like u..
Mary: really..
Without wanting her to say anymore words.. i turn around n press on top of her.. plant a kiss on her lips.. from a light kiss, it turn to a wet kiss n finally tongue fighting.. after 5mins of frenching i slowly lift up her t shirt n took it off her.. leaving her two unbelievable big boobs bouncing in front of me.. even her bra seen unable to hold on to it..
With my head down licking on her side boob.. i slowly unbuckle her bra.. n a pair of almost double the side of a 50cent coin nipples greeted me.. i hungrily lick n suck both her boobs.. till today.. this is the biggest boobs n nipples i ever lick n suck in my life..
Mary: emmmmm
I continued licking n sucking her boobs from left to right, right to left, at the same time spreading her legs n grind my harden dick on her pussy even wit her short n my boxer still on.. as her moaning get louder n louder.. i know is time to give her a good fuck.. so without wasting anymore time i took off my boxer, her short n panty in super quick movement.. just as i was about to move my mouth toward her love hole.. she stopped me..
Old 14-11-2016, 07:23 PM
Samster

hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Mary: no.. is very dirty below..
Me: no it smell nice..
Mary: i not use to it.. ppl licking my below.. let me do it to u instead..
With tat she held onto my dick stroking it n massaging my ball.. slowly she began licking it, like licking an ice cream tat start melting.. from my ball all the way to the tip of my dick head.. n she even use her tongue to lick my pee hole which send a shock of waves to my whole body.. for a good 10 to 15mins of licking, putting my whole dick into her mouth, n sucking both my ball.. have to say she was really good at bbbj..
Suddenly, she lifted up my butt, with both my legs facing the ceiling.. she went straight n lick my ass crack..
For the 1st time in my life i got an AR.. her tougne jus work wonderfully on my ass while her hand busy stroking my dick.. with both her tongue n hand working on my ass n dick.. i know in no time i will surely explore my load.. so i stopped her.. make her rest on the bed.. while i position my dick at the entrance of her love hole..
Using my dick head.. i slowly rub against her clit n teasing her.. pushing in abit n then pull out again.. making her giving out soft moan..
Mary: emmmmm stop teasing me.. u so bad..
Me: here i come..
Without any warning i thrust hard n deep into her pussy..
Mary: ARGHHHHH..
As i pump her faster n faster.. i could see her two boobs jumping from left to right, right to left non stop..
Mary: arrrrr.. fuck me.. fuck faster.. ermmmm...
With a fast 8 to 10mins of thrusting, i knew my army have reach the max n going to explore soon..
Me: daring r u coming..
Mary: arggggg.. give me a few more deepppp deepppp thrust.. arghhhh i coming..
With the last few thrust i go all the way as deep as possible..
Mary: fuckkkk.. argghhhhh...
Knowing she have reach her orgsam.. i quickly pull out my dick n the moment it was out of her pussy.. my whole load of white army fire n landed on her boobs n some on her tummy.. feeling totally satified.. i rested on the bed while she took some tissue to clean herself n oso help clean my dick..
Mary: i like to have a bath
Me: u can take the towel in my drawer..
As she went to bath i jus fall asleep on the bed.. but after awhile i feel some warm feeling on my dick.. opening my eyes i saw her very carefully using a cloth to clean my dick..
Mary: u tired, jus go to sleep.. i help u clean up ur dick
Me: thank..
After tat she jus lying beside me n sleep.. there is no hugging or kissing as we jus lied side by side n sleep till the next day...
Old 14-11-2016, 08:05 PM
Samster

After having our 1st sex encounter.. she really treat me very good n as her bf.. but to me, i wasnt really like her or treat her as gf, all i interested about her is her two big boobs which i later found out is 38c..
But somehow we maintian our close relation as to when i need to release, i will ask her stay over my place.. but when i dun need her, i will find lot of excuse to say i busy n cant stay my place..
Remember On one of the nite, when i ask her stay over.. after reaching my house she then told me she red alert.. in the end, have her bbbj me n got a 1st boobs fuck of my life..
Our relation lasted almost 2 months as she got her extention of an extra month.. by the time she going back i have fucked her countless times.. even be4 she leave, she give me her email address n philippine phone nos joping to continue our relationship.. but the moment she left.. i throw away both the number n never contact her anymore..
But to be frank, she was really a nice girl as a gf or wife material.. she cook, do housework, n take really good care of me.. jus i dun have any feeling for her..
Old 14-11-2016, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Nioc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please update soon
Old 15-11-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

Look like not much bro support or enjoy reading my post..
If not much bro reading n support.. maybe i will jus stop writing n end it here..
Old 15-11-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Sainaga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support here bro!
Old 15-11-2016, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

TS there r a lot of readers whom prefer not to say anything..... just continue and u will see the response soon...... keep up the nice work.
Old 15-11-2016, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Loon khor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love it...pls continue.
Old 15-11-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster